"I had a horrible nightmare last night; So, the first part of my dream, it... it took place in a ninja village..."Hakos Baelz

Twitter cringe and insanity

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...I refuse to believe that she has ever had a single ounce of compassion in her body, what the fuck do you MEAN fatigue

it's also good to see that "Zionist" is being run into the ground just like "Nazi" by the very same people, and by good, I mean I want to get off hell world

tgmslc

"united states of israel"
so hilarious to see 2015-ish era /pol/ speak be more and more parroted by the complete opposite
I avoid Twitter like its a hooker with the clap but is there any actual useful activism happening on there? My Tumblr timeline occasionally gets drowned in "GTFO Gaza" fundraisers being signal boosted but those actually succeed on occasion.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I dont know whats sadder, seething because you're a unicorn or seething because unicorns live rent free in your head
I will never understand this, are they watching because they are savior fagging or are they watching to spite the unicorns? because as far as I'm aware you watch someone for entertainment not because of a proxy war against the unicorns.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I will never understand this, are they watching because they are savior fagging or are they watching to spite the unicorns? because as far as I'm aware you watch someone for entertainment not because of a proxy war against the unicorns.
I dont think some of these types wouldn't even give them the time of day if they were ambivalent towards the homos, its a wierd autistic anger from this guy apparently

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They absolutely don't give a fuck about the girls aside from whether they will collab with the boys or not. Even when they do collab, they still don't actually care about them, otherwise, their favorites, Ollie and Bae wouldn't be lower CCV than others. Hell, I really wonder if these losers even watch the boys stream.

ERB has been doing best of her gen in terms of subs and CCV. Any "unicorn issue" they have is so miniscule to her that it is insiginificant and she sure as hell isn't getting higher viewership from the smaller Stars fanbase, as most of the boys are below 1000 CCV. They are conflating a non-issue over an imaginary enemy.

Also, some tard on Reddit is botting the hell out of Stars/HoloEN posts on both subreddits. Anything that has anything to do with boys/girls gets like 4x the karma of normal posts about the guys, including shit like birthday announcements. Including this retard's comics:

That comic, by the way, is fucking weird.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Hell, I really wonder if these losers even watch the boys stream.
most are probably nijisisters so probably not.
ERB has been doing best of her gen in terms of subs and CCV. Any "unicorn issue" they have is so miniscule to her that it is insiginificant and she sure as hell isn't getting higher viewership from the smaller Stars fanbase, as most of the boys are below 1000 CCV. They are conflating a non-issue over an imaginary enemy.
considering she mentioned stars on debut it shouldn't be surprising unicorns aren't present, but of course when you hate something you see it everywhere. and of course if any anti or schizo is causing issues it HAS to be an unicorn to them, instead of, you know, a schizo.
Also, some tard on Reddit is botting the hell out of Stars/HoloEN posts on both subreddits. Anything that has anything to do with boys/girls gets like 4x the karma of normal posts about the guys, including shit like birthday announcements.
and what does that even accomplish? faking numbers in a platform the talents don't even use isn't even engagement bait.
Including this retard's comics:
That comic, by the way, is fucking weird.
fucking what :kroniiphone: I don't doubt a Xey/Xem made that.
tldr schizos will blame everything on unicorns for some reason.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
and what does that even accomplish? faking numbers in a platform the talents don't even use isn't even engagement bait.
He had a previous spergout where he himself accused people (unicorns) of mass downvoting and removing stars content from the main r/Hololive subreddit

Continuing this here. He woke up and continues to have a meltdown. Ironically, by posting the link, he is basically practicing vote manipulation.

He had a meltdown on the /r/virtualyoutubers subreddit, which isn't even infested with Unicorns, unlike most of the other subreddits.

A

View attachment 70268
View attachment 70269

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
Seems like the Xandernipple vtuber grift arc is coming soon.
Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 12-26-44 Xanderhal (@XanderhalTV) _ X.png
This is the same dude who, like the communist neckbeard, called Pippa a nazi and transphobe for playing the hogwarts game. Between 3:45 - 8:04

He mainly has beef with Rev-that's pretty much it Xanderhal's involvement with vtubers for now. In the same video he also makes the conspiracy theory that the people harassing other people-like Pikamee and Silvervale-over hogwarts are "alt right nazis trying to make trans people look bad".

It's a no true scotsman fallacy, since a lot of the harassers were actually left wing in their politics and weren't even in the closet about it. It reminds me of when the Berkley riot happened 2017, when a professor or one of the CNN anchors said, made the conspiracy theory that "the antifa rioters who shut down the college event, were actually alt righters disguised as antifa to make them look bad".

I'm not too surprised crumbtubers are fond of Vshojo talents (like Froot, Melody, and Zen), given they have similair politics. I predict that these tourists, are gonna go from hating vtubers to grifting and pretending they weren't antis, calling vtubers "nazis".

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I wish this was a forum emoji.

View attachment 72009
All that second-hand trauma. How will she ever cope?

I bet she gets second-hand starvation when she sees all the kids in Africa dying from hunger as she eats her overpriced fast food delivery.

Dr. Welshman

I'm not too surprised crumbtubers are fond of Vshojo talents (like Froot, Melody, and Zen), given they have similair politics. I predict that these tourists, are gonna go from hating vtubers to grifting and pretending they weren't antis, calling vtubers "nazis".
I'm hopeful they find out how much of a cheating, Troon mocking assmad bitch Froot actually is.
The fallout would be hilarious.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I'm not ready for breadtube to make a desperate play for relevance by going after vtubers. I just know people are too retarded to not give them attention.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I'm not ready for breadtube to make a desperate play for relevance by going after vtubers. I just know people are too retarded to not give them attention.
I both dread and look forward to the day they find out about Idol Corp. :Katta-Semetic-Content:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
This is probably one of the most pathetic things I've seen someone admit to online.

For context, this is a femboy that constantly stirs shit up only to delete posts when the heat gets too high—started shit with Kirsche before as well.

chrome_pJ6aIbLw3A.png

chihirogumi

This is probably one of the most pathetic things I've seen someone admit to online.

For context, this is a femboy that constantly stirs shit up only to delete posts when the heat gets too high—started shit with Kirsche before as well.

View attachment 72721
WAIT WHAT HAPPENED D:
that's so weird, I think any one who cooks and eats their own food have never encountered anything like this before 😭 did you received a confirmation/OK sign to otosan and okasan before not cleaning your baking utensils?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

View attachment 72721
This screams "left out punching a family member" detail.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Going to start using this thread to archive some of the random twitter dumps we see quite often but which tend to get lost in the clutter. Today's entry;

Vtuber Miyune Bun reveals she has been in an abusive relationship for months with an undisclosed individual. Wonder if their handle begins with an 'S' and ends with an 'i'.

1719763862772.jpeg
1719763841629.jpeg

Edit: Very strong speculation supports her former manager Olette as the abuser. Olette is female, making this a lesbian relationship. Proof (NSFW);

MiyuneBun throne.jpg
MiyuneBun vt speculation.jpg

Last edited:

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
Either that or they might pretend that they always loved vtubers, despite their history of calling vtubers "nazis" and "pedos". I predict the latter might happen, since breadtube has at least two vtubers in their group that I know of-who aren't any less cringe-and I think breadtubers like Xanderhal is desperately trying to appeal to the weeaboo anime tourist crowd. In case they try to infiltrate the "vtuber community", we need make everyone aware of their cringey history of being politically motivated antis.

Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 15-07-08 how do you do fellow kids at DuckDuckGo.png
^Breadtubers trying act like they didn't make a career of calling vtubers "nazis"
I'm hopeful they find out how much of a cheating, Troon mocking assmad bitch Froot actually is.
The fallout would be hilarious.
That would be fun to watch.

I think the idea of Vshojo and breadtube doing collabs together, would only, alienate Vshojo's base, bring more negative attention on them and expose more lolcow behavior from Vshojo, crumbtube, or both. Not that it would be bad thing-I'll have my popcorn ready.

Besides, just to get a little off topic: Xandernipple has terrible dating advice for young guys. It's really it's just pathetic and desperate attempt at converting young men into his shitty political idealogy. He basically, tells guys "want to get a GF? Have the same shitty politics as me and become a leftist." If your political views are based on how much pussy you get, then your views don't deserve respect, let alone the weak foundation.

He also thinks dating apps are better for men, than just asking out a woman in person-despite evidence on the contrary.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Either that or they might pretend that they always loved vtubers, despite their history of calling vtubers "nazis" and "pedos". I predict the latter might happen, since breadtube has at least two vtubers in their group that I know of-who aren't any less cringe-and I think breadtubers like Xanderhal is desperately trying to appeal to the weeaboo anime tourist crowd. In case they try to infiltrate the "vtuber community", we need make everyone aware of their cringey history of being politically motivated antis.
I doubt it. The way I see it, associating with the wrong people can seriously harm your perceived purity and get you in trouble, so it's far less risky to fire shots instead.

Top Bottom