"I'm relax, I'm relax, uuh magma is my house!"Roboco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"I guess Hime will be there?"... I GUESS????????? WTF DO YOU MEAN I GUESS, THIS IS A CREME OF THE CROP COLLABERATION STREAM HERE AND YOU SAY I GUESS! NOT ONLY DO YOU GET THE CUTEST CHUUNI REMILIA SAMA BUT YOU ALSO GET THE HIGH REGALIAN PRINCESS HIMEMIYA RIE WHO YOU ARE LUCKY EVEN GRACES YOUR PRESENCE AND YOU JUST SCOFF??? COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND WATCH THE STREAM!
1700020652249.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good night everyone

Re:Gloss full collab again

AKAMI KARUBI LOVE

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"I guess Hime will be there?"... I GUESS????????? WTF DO YOU MEAN I GUESS, THIS IS A CREME OF THE CROP COLLABERATION STREAM HERE AND YOU SAY I GUESS! NOT ONLY DO YOU GET THE CUTEST CHUUNI REMILIA SAMA BUT YOU ALSO GET THE HIGH REGALIAN PRINCESS HIMEMIYA RIE WHO YOU ARE LUCKY EVEN GRACES YOUR PRESENCE AND YOU JUST SCOFF??? COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND WATCH THE STREAM!
I'd like Rie more if Superduper wasn't always telling us that we should like Rie.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Well, well, well, Rie @superduper, what your next move now ?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

soap suds

Rikiichi, Leos, Rosemi, and Maria are collabing with Lee. They’re pretty cute and I wouldn’t mind wearing the Maria design out and about.

IMG_3725.jpegIMG_3726.jpegIMG_3728.jpegIMG_3729.jpegIMG_3727.jpeg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Disregard this clip, it isn't important or indicative of this Chinchilla's content...

DanishCookies

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I wonder how she will react to his final interactions with Chris where he finally decides to cut him off.
Shhhh just let Null's redemption arc be launched by anime women the universe is healing

Anime Fan

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Panko Enjoyer

Shhhh just let Null's redemption arc be launched by anime women the universe is healing
Null:
not-like-this.gif

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Look at this nigga over here putting out a challenge that no one will answer because there are no other Hexa simps on the planet

EDIT: Well looks like I was somehow wrong on this, I shall sudoku myself as its the honorable thing to do
I find it hard to believe anyone would forego the opportunity to troll someone in a popular PVP zone.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Who the fuck voted for having the hexa posting on the general. Can we ban hexa posting from the forum?
The pipYamanbas make up 13% of the forum population but are responsible for 100% of the hexaposting.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Anyone up for some cute Chirami laughter? I usually only limit myself to one clip a stream, but this one is too good not to share!

stassy

Hana seems to have pulled a Matsuri and created a fansly account, but until her 1st work is available can't confirm if it's really
a masturbation session
nym.PNG

Rumors state that she can't post irl bait photos because she is an architect.

Edit: Confirmed, rip.

edit2: archived screenshot in the spoiler

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hana seems to have pulled a Matsuri and created a fansly account, but until her 1st work is available can't confirm if it's really
a masturbation session

No they are right, this IS awkward

:calidrinking:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
a masturbation session

I've said this on the other thread already but this is quite the expected outcome from her, wonder how her ID friends reacted to it though

Top Bottom