"A new record: I've only insulted the British twice this stream. I'm on a roll!"Gavis Bettel

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
you already know I was there when the notification was sent out

I shall emerge victorious, our duel at the waffle house will be one for the history books
Look at this nigga over here putting out a challenge that no one will answer because there are no other Hexa simps on the planet

EDIT: Well looks like I was somehow wrong on this, I shall sudoku myself as its the honorable thing to do

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
you already know I was there when the notification was sent out

I shall emerge victorious, our duel at the waffle house will be one for the history books
Clearly I have the upper hand, as you have no clips equipped.
I, on the other hand, have many...

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Look at this nigga over here putting out a challenge that no one will answer because there are no other Hexa simps on the planet

you would be surprised!

Clearly I have the upper hand, as you have no clips equipped.
I, on the other hand, have many...

I do not need clips to ascend the hallowed halls of waffle house and claim victory in the name of Hexa

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I do not need clips to ascend the hallowed halls of waffle house and claim victory in the name of Hexa
Such nonsensical words are only fit for a pleb, a real man acts, and the superior man, clips.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Who the fuck voted for having the hexa posting on the general. Can we ban hexa posting from the forum?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly and Rie showing off their taste in red flag outfits

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Who the fuck voted for having the hexa posting on the general. Can we ban hexa posting from the forum?
I cant fucking believe that Hexaposting getting its own thread lost by 2 votes
And two people voted for their own ideas and never talked about them

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I still don't know who the hell Hexa is and why she is so divisive.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I still don't know who the hell Hexa is and why she is so divisive.
Vtuber that actually thinks that what's posted on /vt/ about her is worth reading and got one-guyed really hard to the point of (hopefully temporarily) acting like a lolcow.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Vtuber that actually thinks that what's posted on /vt/ about her is worth reading and got one-guyed really hard to the point of (hopefully temporarily) acting like a lolcow.
Also selfharms, shown thighs and feet on stream and apparently a long time friend of pippa

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Rare Remi PM stream comming in a few! It's on Rie's channel so... I guess Hime will be there too.:SelenHAHAhere:

Panko Enjoyer

Should have stayed in pippathread with the rest of the crazy. Can't complain about quality of pippathread when it's already a garbage dump.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rare Remi PM stream comming in a few! It's on Rie's channel so... I guess Hime will be there too.:SelenHAHAhere:

You can have a Remi stream, but Rie is in it.

Damn monkey paws.

Negzana

Has Mikeneko done enough to warrant a thread yet?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

"I guess Hime will be there?"... I GUESS????????? WTF DO YOU MEAN I GUESS, THIS IS A CREME OF THE CROP COLLABERATION STREAM HERE AND YOU SAY I GUESS! NOT ONLY DO YOU GET THE CUTEST CHUUNI REMILIA SAMA BUT YOU ALSO GET THE HIGH REGALIAN PRINCESS HIMEMIYA RIE WHO YOU ARE LUCKY EVEN GRACES YOUR PRESENCE AND YOU JUST SCOFF??? COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND WATCH THE STREAM!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Hina and uwu are currently on a tear about vTweeters.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"I guess Hime will be there?"... I GUESS????????? WTF DO YOU MEAN I GUESS, THIS IS A CREME OF THE CROP COLLABERATION STREAM HERE AND YOU SAY I GUESS! NOT ONLY DO YOU GET THE CUTEST CHUUNI REMILIA SAMA BUT YOU ALSO GET THE HIGH REGALIAN PRINCESS HIMEMIYA RIE WHO YOU ARE LUCKY EVEN GRACES YOUR PRESENCE AND YOU JUST SCOFF??? COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND WATCH THE STREAM!
Maybe she can give some gossip about gen 3 :smugina:

Top Bottom