"I'm a wizard, but without the transphobia"Nym

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Wemi is a Babygirl and there is nothing you can do to convince me otherwise! I do agree though, every other girl with the exception of Muumi and the other managers and Fishman go straight to the girl failure dumpster fire! Especially Pippa!
certified woman moment right there

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Wemi is a Babygirl and there is nothing you can do to convince me otherwise! I do agree though, every other girl with the exception of Muumi and the other managers and Fishman go straight to the girl failure dumpster fire! Especially Pippa!
Let's use a modified version of Remi's question she asked on stream: if Remi was charged with taking care of you for a month, and had to undertake the basic roles in a house such as cooking, cleaning, paying bills and so forth by herself, how would you both be at the end of that month?

You can add whatever else you want to argue, but Remi is definitely girlfailure (endearing).

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Let's use a modified version of Remi's question she asked on stream: if Remi was charged with taking care of you for a month, and had to undertake the basic roles in a house such as cooking, cleaning, paying bills and so forth by herself, how would you both be at the end of that month?

You can add whatever else you want to argue, but Remi is definitely girlfailure (endearing).
To be clear, "girlfailure" isn't a bad thing, even beyond chuubas. A degree of female retardation, autism, and ineptitude makes male brain go brrrrrrrr, after all..

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

I guess I misunderstood what baby girl implies because Wemi is a baby, but clearly it means something else and I just don't understand.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
To be clear, "girlfailure" isn't a bad thing, even beyond chuubas. A degree of female retardation, autism, and ineptitude makes male brain go brrrrrrrr, after all..
arent girls cuter when they are retarded

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Lisa finally posted an extended looped version of her captivating shoegaze BGM

Now I can finally hear it for real instead of hearing it looping in my head like it has for the past month

Also, this clip is a mood

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I guess I misunderstood what baby girl implies because Wemi is a baby, but clearly it means something else and I just don't understand.
"Babygirl" is a pet name a guy would give a girl he really likes. Like, "honey", "babe", "dear", that sort of thing, but for really young people. I'd be surprised if anyone over the age of 25 used it unironically.

I've always thought the term was kinda cringe, but whatever. Rie and Remi did a fun collab, that's the main thing.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

The disappearance of Gawr Gura finally has a lead!
:cursedhaachama:

Also in 1 hour.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is the sanest talent in Phase Connect Tenma?

Even after reading this... possibly.

Pioneer

AZKi's live was incredible and her new outfit is really beautiful :sanasmile:
new outfit.jpg
Without the jacket
【3D新衣装お披露目】AZKi 5th Anniversary Live _with U -みんなと一緒にこれからも-_【#AZKi5周年ライブ】 50-33 screenshot.jpg
Time for the members-only encore.

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

:inahungryl::inahungryl::inahungryl:Azki's new clothes,OMG!(Azki sings this song very well, too)

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
For those who follow lamy a little bit, they will know she is a huge dragon quest fan. Well a couple holo girls have a partnership with dragon quat 4 during the month. And lamy received a nice message opening the game today.

Reminder that her 3D strengh contest is happening right now and it is hosted by NePoLaBo better not miss it.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
AZKi's live was incredible and her new outfit is really beautiful :sanasmile:
View attachment 56016
Without the jacket
View attachment 56017
Time for the members-only encore.
Between the minor tech issues, the camera being awkward at times and AZKi taking water breaks, it seems like this was entirely done live instead of pre-recorded like usual. But she sounded amazing the whole way through, especially for the Creating World finale. And the new outfit is lovely. Happy 5 years, AZKi :sanasmile:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Cover updated the rules for overlapping debut and 3D debut. Basically, only talents within the same branch are not allowed to stream over debut and 3D debut. The more interesting part is that they still consider DEV_IS to be a different branch from the main branch.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

DYRBI
My oshi's streaming regularly this week so I've been neglecting the Taiwanese chuubas.

Anyways have a Chinese karaoke stream by Lily Linglan:

Also she's releasing a Chainsmokers cover in 2 days:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom