"Uruka I wanted to thank you for finally changing your clothes, you were starting to stink, but what I wanted to ask you was how far apart do you wear your bra? Do you wear any at all?"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
probably the tamest itasha that ive seen

but hey the man is happy and best wishes to them
He's also at least twenty years older than his bride.

Well, whatever floats her boat.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1701691777130.png

Anything you see here related to Shiori and Shiori avatars is just a figment of your imagination.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Mhm, first time official Hololive merch hit western shores? Too bad it's California only. :painpeko:

Since you guys like Shiori so much...

Alright bed for real now.

The Animate store in LA has collab merch and official merch the last time I was there, including some stuff from the rerelease of the Myth Anniversary like the keychains and stuff. Also Nijisanji merch.

20231119_144105_HDR.jpg20231119_144007_HDR.jpg

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
they really are siblings despite of him being adopted

httn

Hag enthusiast
Onolumi is drunk on a Monday night and doing SOVL karaoke.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It might be a *gag* Fornite thing. I heard just a day or so ago there was an Eminem concert or in-game event. After some quick googling, seems like it's not new, there was a Travis Scott and Fortnite event around three years ago, might be others.. A vtuber version makes sense, but I would have thought HL partnering with an existing popular open world game/mmo would make more sense than making your own..

That is correct. Epic refers to these as "Metaverse events" and have taken big investor money to fund them.
just as a reminder these concerts are usually giant money sinks as theres no way the amount of players that actually care about these things spend enough to make up the costs of wrangling a game engine to do tings it was never supposed to repeatedly. along with all the wrangling that must go into the concert in the first place. (not to mention from what i understand attendance is low as well)

Holoearth has two very important advantages here #1 already a dedicated fanbase for both music and watching the talents sing and dance opposed to forknife grabbing whoever is popular atm and essentially playing a youtube video with extra steps #2 it's built from the ground up to do all the things they would want opposed to do a flipnite essentially having to disable and enable features en mass to get this "gamemode" working (because investors tend to get really angry at people jumping on stage and spamming dumb emotes or teabagging) theres also minor stuff like it being intended for VR from the get go along with some supposed import features.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Woman: "What sort of car should we hire for our wedding?"
Man: "Honey, I have the perfect car."

Pity it's the art for that shitty song. That is a memorable moment, but they look happy.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Oh man, I had a dream where it was like 2-3 years in the future and Kiara was talking to someone about HoloEN and she said how Ame shot her mom and was in jail and Gura was either pregnant or just recently gave birth.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Oh man, I had a dream where it was like 2-3 years in the future and Kiara was talking to someone about HoloEN and she said how Ame shot her mom and was in jail and Gura was either pregnant or just recently gave birth.
mfw-jfc-1.png

Anyway, Spica plays Zero Escape

Last edited:

Awoogers

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:sanasmile: Happy to see these two together again after so long.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Tenma has cabbage-eating ASMR for you:

Also, have art for Tenma's GFE session:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
oh wait spica is on streaming on both platforms i thought she was just streaming in youtube
59048-f7a7b8850d6b5056f0d5f95de454b66f.png

Last edited:

Awoogers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
phenomenal

now why is she cosplaying a jew with a noticable glowing nose
Probably getting demo reel clips for a future Idol Corp audition.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So following up on Shiori not knowing Moist Critical and Asmongold were different people.. she dipped into Nerissa's Terraria stream a few hours ago and they were talking about it. Apparently Horny Bird Woman also didn't know they were diff people and was also confused about Moist Critikal and penguinz0 being the same person..

I also didn't realize they were the same people but that is because i don't watch Charlie too often.
The newest Holo-clone has just dropped.
It's a Tako-themed version of Cats Organized Neatly.

yeah it's hitting me hard now that people are just gonna make holo themed clones WITHOUT all the effort Kay yu put into his vamp survivor clone.

come on guys reskinning a game does not make it "your game"
View attachment 59115

Anything you see here related to Shiori and Shiori avatars is just a figment of your imagination.
ill start worrying when people like me or Ensok abandon our joke avatars or dedicated male wives like nene love abandon their oshi avatar.

none of you hoes are loyal enough to warrant panic. @John Vtuber👁️ is not someone who you should aspire to be.

Top Bottom