"What is an 'ayaya'? Hallo? Hallo, nice to meet you worudo... wide people? What is ayaya!? HELLO! Nice to meet you, I am human! I am concentration human! I am very very heartbeat, my heart is very hotto~ please remember me! My name is Big Legend of Death Mountain Ohayama! My name is Legend Human!"Hayama Marin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Oh man, I had a dream where it was like 2-3 years in the future and Kiara was talking to someone about HoloEN and she said how Ame shot her mom and was in jail and Gura was either pregnant or just recently gave birth.
Lay off the drugs before sleep my nigga.
Probably getting demo reel clips for a future Idol Corp audition.
Valid.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Suisei, Shion, Pekora, Towa and Polka will attend a MC christmas stream. Theres also tall male Rin Penrose

Thank God they didnt Invite Kanata again: That moment were she ignored all of the males in the stream was so akward

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh man, I had a dream where it was like 2-3 years in the future and Kiara was talking to someone about HoloEN and she said how Ame shot her mom and was in jail and Gura was either pregnant or just recently gave birth.
so how many zaza did you hit

Bronze

Negzana

Still haven't had a dream about my oshi

Awoogers

Still haven't had a dream about my oshi
clearly you dont love her enough

schizomaxx more its fun when you dream of your oshi

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche streaming Princess Crown

New cover from Oninosuzu Rin

New Blue Journey song

A few funny animations

smartestkidontheshortbus

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
none of you hoes are loyal enough to warrant panic. @John Vtuber👁️ is not someone who you should aspire to be.
I found vtubers entertaining. Fun. Enjoyable to watch. Subaru, Marine, Onolumi. Lui. Okayu. Pomu and Nina. Suisei.

But the people who talked about wanting to marry their oshis were weird. They were just entertainers, not life partners. You could watch others. You could change your favourites. Nothing weird about that. Who watches vtubers for a fantasy that'll never be? Don't be weird or creepy, just enjoy the show, and don't obsess like some sort of broken excuse for a human being.

Then Shiori happened, and for the first time, I knew what oshi actually meant.

I have never cheated on Shiori.

Certainly, I used to watch other vtubers.

But Shiori is the one who taught me the meaning of oshi.

She is my first and only one.

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

HoloCrumb, the clipper who was a massive Sana fan whose 2022 birthday was destroyed by her very graduation announcement, has been brought on as Bae's official clipper.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I found vtubers entertaining. Fun. Enjoyable to watch. Subaru, Marine, Onolumi. Lui. Okayu. Pomu and Nina. Suisei.

But the people who talked about wanting to marry their oshis were weird. They were just entertainers, not life partners. You could watch others. You could change your favourites. Nothing weird about that. Who watches vtubers for a fantasy that'll never be? Don't be weird or creepy, just enjoy the show, and don't obsess like some sort of broken excuse for a human being.

Then Shiori happened, and for the first time, I knew that oshi actually meant.

:gun::faunacry:
The Shiori Virus its spreading
Someone please do something!!!!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Then Shiori happened, and for the first time, I knew that oshi actually meant.

this is bad the snail became a novelite

theres too many novelites here

frz

I'm half tempted to join the shiori pandemic
:cursedhaachama:
̵T̵̵̵b̵̵̵h̵̵̵ ̵̵̵s̵̵̵h̵̵̵e̵̵̵ ̵̵̵i̵̵̵s̵̵̵ ̵̵̵i̵̵̵n̵̵̵d̵̵̵e̵̵̵e̵̵̵d̵̵̵ ̵̵̵i̵̵̵n̵̵̵t̵̵̵e̵̵̵r̵̵̵e̵̵̵s̵̵̵t̵̵̵i̵̵̵n̵̵̵g̵̵̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵I̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵h̵e̵r̵ ̵s̵t̵r̵e̵a̵m̵s̵

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
886ukg~2.jpg
How do you do fellow weebs?
Check out this new virtual youtuber I found, her name is Shiori Novella, I think she's pretty dang cool! All the cool kids like Shiori, you want to be a cool kid, don't you?

Negzana

clearly you dont love her enough

schizomaxx more its fun when you dream of your oshi
I could try the pekotulpa method

ytj31dn1v8y71.png

But I assume I'd just be told to GSH by this Kaelatulpa
Speaking of Kaela, she's back! I missed her she hasn't streamed in forever

Mental illness and Shiori's fandom, name a more iconic duo.

Chumbuds and excuses

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Tulpas were one of the factors that made me realise how batshit insane the pony fandom was, and consequently caused me to turn my back on it.

I may be a schizo, but not that schizo.

I'll just dream of Shiori instead, like a normal person.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Shut up y'all níggaz, Shiori will never fuck you! Now watch my nígga 9am's newest animation starring the best baby banchou of Hololive, Hajime!

Awoogers

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom