"I guess I do stink a little bit today"Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Anime Fan

Airi late night guerilla in about 15 minutes.

Panko Enjoyer

After the last few pages, I've decided that maybe Ted Bundy was morally right.

niggaphil

That explains not grabbing Kirsche.
To be fair, vtubers can poke fun of politics and stupid culture stuff. But if they want to go 100% all in or 24/7 about politics, they will just end up like irl gunt or Rieketa. See what happened to both of them now.

This is why i think fishman did not grab Kirsche is a wise decision

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
they will just end up like irl gunt or Rieketa.
This part I take issue with. Being political streamers are in no way the biggest parts of what lead those two specifically down the path of lolcowdom and to imply such is disingenuous. There are plenty of objectively successful all-in politifag streamers who haven't imploded in the fashion they have.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Couldn't watch the collab, but she supposedly spoke spanish at some point
She let some Spanish slip a few times when she was freaking it.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
image.png
that implies it was an extreme change.No ones stopping Lia from being racist if she wants to same for pippa however fishman is clearly encouraging them to clean up at least a little and both seem happy enough to do so.

almost like all parties involved are reasonable people who are willing to not torpedo their income.
I used to be a huge Phase fan ( still am, but I mean moreso in regards to wanting to go corporate ) and it was my dream corpo because it felt so cool to see a company who let western talents join and be themselves. Once I started gaming with Fishman and learning from the mods n' stuff in the early PC day voice calls, it became clear that Fish never wanted that kinda culture. He's been trying to wrangle everyone, but he should just fucking chill out and see he has something that works and be grateful for it. Not to mention when I was in the final selection for gen 2 the shit they told me.
I mean as long as hes not retarded enough to ignore what his talents want their content to be that seems fine and reasonable.
Juni and her table top groups characters apparently got featured in a Larian add

Im gonna be extremely upset when some corpo cunt buys out Larian they have been nailing it since Divinity BG3 was perfect and gave them a title they could really go all in on.

I was genuinly shocked that both D&D and Pathfinder have such amazing games.
You're giving fish and phase too much credit, back then phase was a no name corpo just starting because some chink threw a bunch of money at his own personal Holo, none of this success was planned, it was luck and then talent and good management before it imploded like so many other small corpos.
Yes it was luck but that sums up most startup's Fish decided to take the gamble and won big. I don't think hes retarded enough to again Torpedo his success but he also clearly has no idea how to take the next step because as others have said hes clearly at least out of his depth with most of the content

I suspect hes smart enough to let his talents lead him around (and that seems supported by letting them basically bully him daily)
ALSO SORRY FOR TALKING HERE SO MUCH TODAY I've been bed ridden for almost a week now so I'm just trying to pass the time :beatanicrying:
Your insight is welcome and insightful. there are no real posting rules here just be aware we are very happy to laugh at you if you post something dumb no matter who you are.

Here watch I WATCHED ALL OF MY LITTLE PONY. give it a minute there will be 500 comments calling me a retard.

Also in a rare chance to bully short UwU
We can argue about whether Panko is white, but she's not yellow.

I would bet money that at least one of Runie and/or Hina is white.

Runie seems like the big singer of the gen.
Hampter.
She's gifting DRG to the rock and hopes for a Collab with her, clock woman and Negzanas autistic wife
I look forward to them blowing each other up for not following dwarf etiquette ROCK AND STONE!
Hexa and her consequences have been a disaster for the virtual asylum :smugpipi:
Her Consequences just say hexafat.

niggaphil

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Aside for sadgirl, has Euphoria shown any sign of edginess? Willingness to curse? Indulge in degenerate or outlandish topics? That's the kind of stuff I have fun watching in PC. I haven't paid attention to them after the debuts admittedly so I don't know how much they want to push the envelope. They haven't drawn me in as much as Phase Invaders Wave 2. Jelly and Dizzy are just too entertaining
I've watched the debut 2.0 of everyone but purin and if I'm being completely honest I felt like I was sitting through some holo shit. I think saya was the most painful to watch because I can tell the woman is putting an act so hard because the few times she cracked her real voice came through and it was a completely different feel. I'll stick to the sadgirls I like, nothing new or exciting in this gen for me sadly.

Bronze

This part I take issue with. Being political streamers are in no way the biggest parts of what lead those two specifically down the path of lolcowdom and to imply such is disingenous. There are plenty of objectively successful all-in politifag streamers.
How many of them are menhera women tied to an entertainment org though?
Politics is risky business. If PTR coming up in other Phase girls' chat is annoying, wait until same happens with Trump and other stuff during the election or other big news. I don't think in this current political climate, you can have political talent without painting the rest of them in the same colour.

Empraize

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

niggaphil

DanishCookies

midori

the green thing
DEAR GOD ALMIGHTY-

In case they do see this. I am not an uwu shy girl. I'm just shy, there are no uwus involved.
You've been perceived. :smugrys:

Ensok

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

midori

the green thing

Superduper Samurai