"All of my friends say I wear like Grandmacore clothing"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'm not sure Fishman can afford to try and switch tracks, the formula he's stumbled into produces CCVs that border on Niji levels and CCV/member CCV/sub ratios that are a lot stronger than industry norms. The Yabbit is the main tentpole of the circus, and trying to replace her would be incredibly risky.
I like Phase Connect being a midway between the rigid idol corpo of Holo and cesspool that is Vshojo. Talents are allowed to be as unhinged as possible within certain limits. I hope Fish's obsession with clean idol seiso dream doesn't override the fact that people like Phase Connect for being edgy menhera Hololive.
While it's not impossible, I don't see him trying to hard change everything happening any time soon. If it was only one or two talents, then maybe, but the majority of his talents are wild as fuck. I don't doubt he's trying to wrangle certain things back and that he's being cautious about who he brings on as new talents, but I can't imagine he'd be dumb enough to change Phase to the point of upsetting the current fanbase if he's any kind of decent business man given how far Phase has come at this point.

Aside for sadgirl, has Euphoria shown any sign of edginess? Willingness to curse? Indulge in degenerate or outlandish topics? That's the kind of stuff I have fun watching in PC. I haven't paid attention to them after the debuts admittedly so I don't know how much they want to push the envelope. They haven't drawn me in as much as Phase Invaders Wave 2. Jelly and Dizzy are just too entertaining
I've only seen their debuts, 2.0s, and tonight's collab. There hasn't been any to note from what I've seen, but it's only been a few days. Usually takes some time to break out of the "lore" shell and start being themselves more.

This part I take issue with. Being political streamers are in no way the biggest parts of what lead those two specifically down the path of lolcowdom and to imply such is disingenuous. There are plenty of objectively successful all-in politifag streamers who haven't imploded in the fashion they have.
True. It also takes drugs, copious amounts of alcohol, and a whole lot of retardation to become like those two.

The scorning of a particular pink rabbit helps too.
:smugpipi:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn the tva discord is poppin i wonder what is proctor streami-

:depressedtako:
He took all of the vtubers there to groom them, now it's only time until someone calls one of them fa- :pekol:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
He took all of the vtubers there to groom them, now it's only time until someone calls one of them fa- :pekol:
Can this be considered looping?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Damn the tva discord is poppin i wonder what is proctor streami-

:depressedtako:
TVA discord users are so autistic they get groomed by the vtubers instead

Empraize

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I am worried that we have enough vtubers here so people will start to think we are some kind of company or some shit like that :BijouBijou:
I wish you all luck in your future endeavors and Good Night Asylum :)

Arznbae

wtf is happening
I am worried that we have enough vtubers here so people will start to think we are some kind of company or some shit like that :BijouBijou:
Why can't you fucks be more like this guy sometimes.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We outsider bros have to stick together before they execute us for all the crimes I have committed

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
All she had to do was say she hated Jews. Men really are too simple :fishmandispair:
I already liked Hexa, and have been lurking for a couple months. That was just the cherry on top.

Topo Chico

Short

God Damn the Sun

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I don't like all these vtubers joining all of a sudden and grooming their fans because I'm afraid Mozu won't be one of them

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Top Bottom