"Did Albert Einstein get any bitches?"Kai Saikota

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Melody has a breakdown dealing with todays youth

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It's only a matter of time before we have a sex scandal on the forum, isn't it
As long as it is not someone inside a corpo doing it and causing their corporation to crash and burn (VeraVee) then who cares? Hell, pretty sure weird shit between indies and paypigs happens at events like Offkai.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DanishCookies

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
Blame @Short for being extremely gay in said Discord.
:smugmoona:

You see the difference is, I don't tweet-
I disappear for like 3 weeks and come back to flex on you guys, and then I find out there are now vtubers here and there’s a discord? What are you faggots doing?
Might be a little late with the tier list, but I needed to do a lot of research and think about my choices so I could get a proper assessment for where I placed everyone. Hope it makes sense to all of you as I really put a lot of thought into it. Please don't feel bad if I'm not aware of you enough to rank you properly.

I’m insulted. Why am I not a who? Give me an empty space or something at least

Panko Enjoyer

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Oh please, we know you're only suggesting that so you can get a free bonus 100pts over us all because of your polygamous marriage to Reticule, Proctor, and Short.

It's not polygamous. Reticule is just a live-in cook and Short works on the plantation. Thhrang sits on the eggs all day like the good parent I know he'll be.

Panko Enjoyer

It's not polygamous. Reticule is just a live-in cook and Short works on the plantation. Thhrang sits on the eggs all day like the good parent I know he'll be.
I feel uncomfortable that this explanation was prepped and ready to go. How much ERPing are you guys doing on that discord? :kroniiphone:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I feel uncomfortable that this explanation was prepped and ready to go. How much ERPing are you guys doing on that discord? :kroniiphone:
Join and find out. You could earn exclusive badges if you have something so horrible to say that it warrants death threats from mods and proctor!

niggaphil

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
He took all of the vtubers there to groom them, now it's only time until someone calls one of them fa- :pekol:
go back a page I just did.
I am worried that we have enough vtubers here so people will start to think we are some kind of company or some shit like that :BijouBijou:
I wish you all luck in your future endeavors and Good Night Asylum :)
We are ignore proctors protests.
It means back read nigga
you can't rationalize with the terminally stupid.
What's with all these vagina-havers interacting with my pure, schizo, inmate boys?
stop lusting for fujo in the thread please.
I disappear for like 3 weeks and come back to flex on you guys, and then I find out there are now vtubers here and there’s a discord? What are you faggots doing?

I’m insulted. Why am I not a who? Give me an empty space or something at least
The Discord is just there to call Proctor british in real time.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Panko Enjoyer

Today, the forum has become the discord. Horrendous tier lists and vagueposts clutter pages. Retards and Fujos mingle and groom each other with abandon. Everyone is gay. Except Reticule somehow, purely because he's the one retard that hasn't participated in the debauchery and is just off doing his own little degeneracy.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What's with all these vagina-havers interacting with my pure, schizo, inmate boys?
Rati-sama prease... the women...
He only becomes more degenerate with each day, soon I'm afraid we might have to retire ol' Proc to the pasture...
Today, the forum has become the discord. Horrendous tier lists and vagueposts clutter pages. Retards and Fujos mingle and groom each other with abandon. Everyone is gay. Except Reticule somehow, purely because he's the one retard that hasn't participated in the debauchery and is just off doing his own little degeneracy.
I miss the days the forum was full of STRAIGHT schizoing, with NO WOMEN and no gay roleplaying, only john lusting over his weekly fling or people calling tako chinese, what has happened to our pure temple?! This calls for a new orthodox general thread only for PURE vtuber fans!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
some nice filth over here milord.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Rati-sama prease... the women...

He only becomes more degenerate with each day, soon I'm afraid we might have to retire ol' Proc to the pasture...

I miss the days the forum was full of STRAIGHT schizoing, with NO WOMEN and no gay roleplaying, only john lusting over his weekly fling or people calling tako chinese, what has happened to our pure temple?! This calls for a new orthodox general thread only for PURE vtuber fans!
Bring back Ñ Towers.

Top Bottom