"Yametekudastop"Kiryu Coco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
At first I read the tweet and thought "this is the type of over-the-top excuse I'd make if I were being forced to make a stealth suspension tweet", but now you guys are convincing me it might actually be serious. :depressedtako:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Who the hell did she piss off to be cursed like this?

Archive

For what it's worth guys I refused the late night call I got from Tokyo a couple nights ago, you're all welcome.

This shit is actually concerning though, it sounds like it was definitely written by someone who isn't Selen and is ESL, Selen's parents probably wouldn't have access to her Niji account but her managers would. Unless she says something on her alter ego account we are pretty much at the mercy of the Niji black corp goons to find out anything but they have constantly fucked up there were so many better ways to handle every bit of this. Their own actions have painted them into a corner as villains and now it very much could appear to someone at a glance that their actions drove a talent to attempt an hero.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Some two-view vtuber is talking about trying to fix a woman and bemoaning the slow downfall of society:

Good luck to him.

USS IOWA

At first I read the tweet and thought "this is the type of over-the-top excuse I'd make if I were being forced to make a stealth suspension tweet", but now you guys are convincing me it might actually be serious. :depressedtako:
Well to lighten the mood, maybe she got so angry that she punched a wall so hard that it fucked up her hand, the supervision part is her to not punch the hospital wall as well.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The way this escalated from "I hope Selen leaves Nijisanji" to "I hope Selen didn't try to kill herself" is just depressing.
You didnt had to word it that way man you almost got me to tear up wtf

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine if she did try to anhero and actually managed it? Niji dead overseas?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It would definitely shake the EN crowd. A certain number of Niji negroes would probably still try to stick on. But at that point the talents themselves would probably start looking to greener pastures, sure being in a smaller corpo might not get you the prestige of having major collabs cancelled and projects privated on a whim but at least it also doesn't subject you to this shit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Airi and Rie collab in an hour, talking about idols:

Should be really interesting, I know Rie was in idol training (see here for the deep lore) and I'm pretty sure Airi was too.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Thank goodness the usual suspects got paid off of posting ytube videos about Selen, though. I'm so glad that they personally profited off of her misfortune. Great for them. Love that.

I'm sorry I'm so "woman moment" about this right now, I was an Etika fan so maybe this sort of thing hits a little closer to home than I thought it would. Whatever the case, I hope she'll be okay even if she isn't right this second.

soap suds

On possible related note is this news why Elira cancelled today? Maybe the dragon sisters are closer than we think it's possible she found out about Selen's condition and it fucked her up
I don't think this is related, Elira has been talking about a sick family member for some days, I think this is just a horrible coincidence
Yeah a little bit ago Elira had to move another stream back because she had gotten news of some family. She didn’t go into too much detail about it, just said that it wasn’t serious but that it did make her anxious. Fuck, I hope things are okay. Elira is a big family girl, she’s close with all of them, and I can’t imagine how devastated she feels right now.
I thought Elira and Selen weren't even on speaking terms.
Where did you hear that from? They’re not close sure, but they were friendly with each other during the Japan trip and they even sang a verse together during Rosemi’s Christmas cover. None of that really indicates that they are friends, but they definitely don’t despise each other.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

It would definitely shake the EN crowd. A certain number of Niji negroes would probably still try to stick on. But at that point the talents themselves would probably start looking to greener pastures, sure being in a smaller corpo might not get you the prestige of having major collabs cancelled and projects privated on a whim but at least it also doesn't subject you to this shit.
See my post earlier.
I don't think it's too far to say Selen is one of the few vtubers who it's pretty safe to have in the "Universally Loved" category. She's been free from controversy her entire tenure, and only turbo unicorns and Niji-sisters are the ones who tend to hate her.

That being said, it's fucking pathetic to see the Niji bootlickers claim people are only concerned about Selen insofar as they can use it as anti-Niji ammunition. I'll never understand being so all-in on a company so much that you make it beyond criticism. And that kind of defense also does a disservice to Selen herself because it seeks to minimize and reduce the culpability Niji should have for this whole debacle. What cucks.
I think there are enough Niji bootlickers who will claim this was caused by a Pro-Holo/Anti-Niji raid or something that there will be a decent chunk of the fanbase that will stay even through this. Whether the talents themselves stay will be an entirely different matter.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
And here i was thinking he groomed pippa like half the internet already did

I would groom pippa.

With a firehose.

Held my somebody else.

Directed via loudspeaker.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Who else thinks this is a cover story for being on suspension?
The timing is way too perfect. How coincidental that she manages to get into a serious accident right after a big drama in which she actively subverted the will of her company. An accident which is apparently so serious the hospital took her phone away (not she was physically incapable of using it, they actively kept it away from her; do hospitals even do that?) so that she couldn't talk to anyone or explain why she ghosted a big collab. There's no way Nijisanji would use this story as a cover-up for stealth-suspending her, we all know how trustworthy and honest they are, they've never had a talent lie about getting suspended before. Call me cynical, but I don't trust this whole thing. Or maybe I just don't want to believe Selen would try and off herself :depressedtako:

In lighter news, Sara is looking for game recs. Any autists care to groom a cute brown girl into playing a colorful map simulator?

I wonder if I could slide into her DMs and offer management services.
Sure thing Spanner, just maybe leave out the tablet this time, ok?

Ensok

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I would groom pippa.

With a firehose.

Held my somebody else.

Directed via loudspeaker.
Thats one of the wierder fetishes ive seen on here tbh fam

Top Bottom