"Just because I said something factually associated with the country does not mean it's racist"Kyo Kaneko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
In lighter news, Sara is looking for game recs. Any autists care to groom a cute brown girl into playing a colorful map simulator?

I wonder if I could slide into her DMs and offer management services.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Thank goodness the usual suspects got paid off of posting ytube videos about Selen, though. I'm so glad that they personally profited off of her misfortune. Great for them. Love that.

I'm sorry I'm so "woman moment" about this right now, I was an Etika fan so maybe this sort of thing hits a little closer to home than I thought it would. Whatever the case, I hope she'll be okay even if she isn't right this second.
With Selen's commitment to Niji in the past, it could have certainly spiked her anxiety if she thought the sudden blowup of dramatubers constantly talking about it would get her graduated whether she wanted to or not. This is still all just rrat until we hear more but again holy shit this situation has been fumbled at every step.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The timing is way too perfect. How coincidental that she manages to get into a serious accident right after a big drama in which she actively subverted the will of her company. An accident which is apparently so serious the hospital took her phone away (not she was physically incapable of using it, they actively kept it away from her; do hospitals even do that?) so that she couldn't talk to anyone or explain why she ghosted a big collab. There's no way Nijisanji would use this story as a cover-up for stealth-suspending her, we all know how trustworthy and honest they are, they've never had a talent lie about getting suspended before. Call me cynical, but I don't trust this whole thing. Or maybe I just don't want to believe Selen would try and off herself :depressedtako:

In lighter news, Sara is looking for game recs. Any autists care to groom a cute brown girl into playing a colorful map simulator?

they do it with mental cases. idk what japan does

CountStagula

braindoko

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Who the hell did she piss off to be cursed like this?

Archive

Pretty weird timing for an "accident." My bet's on cutting.

Edit: Not the only one to come to that conclusion, apparently.

Last edited:

Tubedude

Considering we have just recently seen a micro-corp have a talent lie about breaking their spine as was said earlier, Niji's usual stealth suspension shenanigans, and the ESL of the tweet, I'm honestly 50/50 on this being Niji being incredibly stupid and trying to use this story as a cover to pity-bait to turn people around to not be as hard on them in the immediate moment, or this being something bad happened to Selen.

If I could I'd give this a horrified thunkful sticker.

I'm not trying to defend Nijisanji, but if this is true, could it possibly be her shitty parents guilt tripping and berating her over her project getting canned that caused this hospital visit instead?
I mean, considering it is almost certain (like 99%) that Niji management dropping the ball in some way, shape, or form is what led to the video "needing" to be privated, it could be seen as Niji causing that too, so not exactly defending Niji, just saying that they might not be the DIRECT cause in this case if an accident did happen.

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Buckle up

Check the date, draw your own conclusions.

I'm not trying to defend Nijisanji, but if this is true, could it possibly be her shitty parents guilt tripping and berating her over her project getting canned that caused this hospital visit instead?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Punished Lurker

Buckle up

Holy fucking shit, I had an idea that Selen did not have the best relationship with her parents but this is just parental abuse. Honestly at this point I don't even know what to speculate anymore, it could either be a Niji suspension, she actually did try to kill herself or she really had an accident. Either way we won't know anything until she talks

The part of her mother kicking her dog especially hurts, motherfucker how dare you hurt Ember :lumitenmakillhim:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

soap suds

Buckle up

She talks about her parents often, mainly her dad, and how she tolerates them, even appreciates them sometimes, but yeah they were pieces of shit to her. I know I just posted about her parents flying over because of how worried they were about her, but she’s also told stories of her parents not really caring about her and even being ungrateful even though she’s paying for most of the stuff nowadays. It’s a push and pull relationship with them and she doesn’t like to delve deep into it. Sometimes she’ll tell stories of how her parents are sweet and how her dad will take care of Ember for her, and then other times she’ll talk about how depressing it is that they will eat on her dime without her. It’s a rough situation that even she knows she stuck in. She mentioned saving up for a house but also said how hard that would be with her parents. Hell, her mom monitors her streams sometimes, and while that can be cute (see Elira and her dad cracking jokes via text mid stream) sometimes she sounds scared.

That’s definitely a possibility, especially with how she’s talked about her parents being really invested in her work before. I mean, they’re not so invested that they ask her about it 24/7 and control her content, but they do ask her sometimes what’s going on and how things are going. If they’re still abusive to her then I wouldn’t throw out the option that they were being shitheads.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
On lighter news, Seal is doing a drawing collab with a :holohag:.

Fuck NijiEN. Good night.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I am going to bed.

In other words, if Selen dies, it wasn't my fault.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
In other lighter news.

Rrat and rabbit released their song go watch it

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I am going to bed.

In other words, if Selen dies, it wasn't my fault.
wasn't you being asleep the cause of previous incidents? for her well being you can't sleep until further notice. Don't worry, it will probably only be a few weeks (maybe months) for this to get resolved. Her contract expires in the summer right? Just until then.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

People that abuse animals don't deserve human rights. Doing it because "It's fun", nnnnngggfuck. iwontfedpostiwontfedpostiwontfedpostiwontfedpostiwontfedpostiwontfedpostiwontfedpostiwontfedpost

I have so much I want to say but I don't want to powerlevel. Selen having relationships broken up because of her parents in particular strikes me in the heart. I'm sorry your parents fucking suck and wouldn't let you find love or comfort Selen, please be okay.

Last edited:
Top Bottom