"Context for those new to my stream, I grew up playing three autism games: Sonic, Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Every time I see Steb's art I keep thinking it's Guweiz. Lots of dark long haired ladies in suits and swords.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Converting it to its unicode code, it looks like it's a normal \u2019 (right single quote).
Is it the same in the other tweets though? And has anyone compared it to common jp/chinese fonts? (I always assumed font was determined on twitters end, not based on the users device)

Horo7618

No one in particular
Converting it to its unicode code, it looks like it's a normal \u2019 (right single quote).
I'm guessing it means the message was copy pasted from somewhere else. If I type "I've" direct into twitter I get a straight quote, but if I copy it from outlook for example, I get a curly one: I’ve

(that really doesn't tell us much about where it came from - could be Selen emailing a manager if she's locked out of her corpo account, could be management deciding what to send, could be any number of other things....)

frz

well what a shit news to wake up too
I dont know whats worse:
-This being a cover up lie
Or
-This situation made her attempt suicide
I'd place my bet on being a lie. Even if she doesnt have access to her phone, her manager have access to her twitter and could have also twitted something about not joining the collabs. Even more so with rosemi also conveniently not feeling well at the same time, too many stars aligning.
Buckle up

Check the date, draw your own conclusions.
that was 2020 and she said her dad was paying?. Average price for an apartment in HK is 5 million HKD ~~ to USD660k (and Holo having 2 million$ average with advent debuted), i have heard tales of mysta buying a million $ land? She should be able to paid for that apartment now. Unless what we hear about Niji earning is highly over drummed up by fans and bootlickers (looking at you millie).
She crying about 15k HKD (1900 USD) really doesn't line up though.

niggaphil

According to some Nijiposters on /vt/ some of the Niji en talents who were playing tonight got emails about an urgent meeting, could be schizoposting could be some movement happening.
I would say fake news, unless most of the niji EN talents decided to cancel their stream tonight :smugselen:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
in todays episode of asian women shouldn't drive. :BijouBijou: archive because the world must remember

Jealous

Lurker

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
well what a shit news to wake up too

I'd place my bet on being a lie. Even if she doesnt have access to her phone, her manager have access to her twitter and could have also twitted something about not joining the collabs. Even more so with rosemi also conveniently not feeling well at the same time, too many stars aligning.

that was 2020 and she said her dad was paying?. Average price for an apartment in HK is 5 million HKD ~~ to USD660k (and Holo having 2 million$ average with advent debuted), i have heard tales of mysta buying a million $ land? She should be able to paid for that apartment now. Unless what we hear about Niji earning is highly over drummed up by fans and bootlickers (looking at you millie).
She crying about 15k HKD (1900 USD) really doesn't line up though.
I doubt it's that crazy. She's safely into the 6 figures, but I don't think she has the capital to casually eat a 15k USD loss. That being said, it was a business expense, so I imagine her personal finances didn't absorb to much damage if she budgeted correctly.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
:cursedbae:-RRAT ALERT-:cursedbae:
What if Selen did die and Niji is hiding the fact to save their own asses? Niji death imminent?

frz

I doubt it's that crazy. She's safely into the 6 figures, but I don't think she has the capital to casually eat a 15k USD loss. That being said, it was a business expense, so I imagine her personal finances didn't absorb to much damage if she budgeted correctly.
I have read somewhere that she only tweets in HKD so the $15k is actually 15k HKD = 1900 USD
If she is crying that hard and actually off herself over 1900 ... what if she's earning low 5 figures? That'd bring a new life to the 2% meme and whatever the fuck millie was saying the other day

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
What if Selen did die and Niji is hiding the fact to save their own asses? Niji death imminent?
I doubt it though Nij is already in deep shit if Selen actually had a hero attempt, as this is the kind of shit that is final Yab level.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Buckle up

Schizo post but; all of these girls have armies of simps who would love to take care of and support a live-in vtuber. Yeah in 99% of cases it would be a bad idea, but at what point does it become a better choice to move out/cut contact and stay with/couch surf with your trusted friends/fans?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I doubt it though Nij is already in deep shit if Selen actually had a hero attempt, as this is the kind of shit that is final Yab level.
Would be a fantastic way to end the year and bloody december don't you think? :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
Oh vtuber gods above! We lucky few now bear witness to your grandest opera! Please let your children delight in the greatest finale of all!

niggaphil

I have read somewhere that she only tweets in HKD so the $15k is actually 15k HKD = 1900 USD
If she is crying that hard and actually off herself over 1900 ... what if she's earning low 5 figures? That'd bring a new life to the 2% meme and whatever the fuck millie was saying the other day
She is living in Canada, I really doubt she would use HKD. Besides that, she has western audiences, not the SEAYamanba audiences.

I think this is some Asia Niji-defense force tried to spin the shit, and blacked Selen :smugselen:

Niji black company reaction:

6f6.jpg

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Who the hell did she piss off to be cursed like this?

Archive

I hope I'm wrong, but reading between the lines, I think she may have tried to an hero. "accident", "supervision", "access to phone" right after being told 15 grand and all her hard work was lit on fire.
Fuckin' hell, I just opened this forum and this shit happens.

"Seren... you betlayed company for rast time... your disciprined... WITH INVORUNTARY SEPUKKU!"
View attachment 60589
Let this be resson to all rivers... company honor will NOT be charrenged...
With how retarded NijiEN management is I wouldn't be surprised if this is how they handle things.

Some two-view vtuber is talking about trying to fix a woman and bemoaning the slow downfall of society:

Good luck to him.

I wonder if I could slide into her DMs and offer management services.
@The Proctor's on his grooming arc again I see.

Buckle up

This tweet explains a lot on why Selen won't leave Niji. She's been traumatized because of her parents and her failed relationships that I wouldn't be surprised that management is using this trauma to take advantage of her. She's the epitome of battered wife syndrome. Maybe the RRATs that she's leaving this December was true and Niji did all that they can to get her to re-sign to save face. It explains all the collab tourneys that happened. Management thought they're in the clear so they went back to their buttfuckery and just removed Selen's vid like that.

Something happened with Selen after her video got privated that much is obvious. NijiEN management is now on PANIC MODE and released that tweet before anyone else talked (Proctoe soft-confirmed that Niji talents are on a short-leash on their socials). We'll know soon enough how BAD this is.

Poor Selen, laughing dragon can't catch a fucking break.
Dude, stop. If that happened to Nene...

Nah, an heroing ain't Nene's schtick, she's a dumb genki. I'd believe it more if Nene died because she got hit by a truck while trying to catch a beetle.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Might be retarded, but it might be worth posting also in regards to the "It's not Selen tweeting" rrat - some anons have pointed out that the typography doesn't match her previous tweets. Specifically the apostrophies - her device seems to use straight apostrophies, whereas whatever device tweeted her hospitalisation annoucement has a curly apostrophe.

I think this is overthinking things. I just tested using the official X app on my iPhone and the predictive text suggestions always use the curly apostrophe, and if I manually type the characters for "I've" it automatically puts in the curly one too. If you want to manually type the straight apostrophe you have to go out of your way to hold down on the apostrophe button on the keyboard and select the straight apostrophe alternative. If she typed that tweet from her iPhone then she would have to go out of her way to type it without a curly apostrophe. I assume Android works the exact same way. I think the tweet is sketchy but I don't think this why.

Rex Madman, Janken Pomme, Ryuugen Drake, and Riko Kumae (one of those vtubers is not like the others…) are doing a collab of Party Animals.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
thread theme during these next 24 hours, how will the Shioris ever recover:

frz

Might be retarded, but it might be worth posting also in regards to the "It's not Selen tweeting" rrat - some anons have pointed out that the typography doesn't match her previous tweets. Specifically the apostrophies - her device seems to use straight apostrophies, whereas whatever device tweeted her hospitalisation annoucement has a curly apostrophe.

They used a PL tweet, but I've also found a previous Selen tweet for comparison:

I think this is overthinking things. I just tested using the official X app on my iPhone and the predictive text suggestions always use the curly apostrophe, and if I manually type the characters for "I've" it automatically puts in the curly one too. If you want to manually type the straight apostrophe you have to go out of your way to hold down on the apostrophe button on the keyboard and select the straight apostrophe alternative. If she typed that tweet from her iPhone then she would have to go out of her way to type it without a curly apostrophe. I assume Android works the exact same way. I think the tweet is sketchy but I don't think this why.

Rex Madman, Janken Pomme, Ryuugen Drake, and Riko Kumae (one of those vtubers is not like the others…) are doing a collab of Party Animals.

while the ` ' argument was kinda retarded, and already debunked, that tweet was not written by an english speaker. "I just got back access to my phone yesterday" sounded like she anal raped her phone. And that wasn't the only grammar error in the tweet

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Would be a fantastic way to end the year and bloody december don't you think? :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
Oh vtuber gods above! We lucky few now bear witness to your grandest opera! Please let your children delight in the greatest finale of all!

Dude... don't your dare give the universe ideas. We all ready seen with the many Apollo moments that it watches us here ( i thinks its account is @Bay Lurker btw) don't give it ideas.

Android default apostrophe is straight, at least on my phone. I can't even get the right slant one on my default android keyboard.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Schizo post but; all of these girls have armies of simps who would love to take care of and support a live-in vtuber. Yeah in 99% of cases it would be a bad idea, but at what point does it become a better choice to move out/cut contact and stay with/couch surf with your trusted friends/fans?
Sakana, if you are reading this: I fully volunteer to give Muyu a good home outside of Flipland. Green card, a daily change of straw bedding, the works. I'll even "accidentally" lose her brothers over the Pacific free of charge.

Top Bottom