"Yeah, I know, because lots - lots here - lots here money. Money money. I love money."Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
In other lighter news.

Rrat and rabbit released their song go watch it

It is a great song and MV, but All this shit with Selen sours my mood of this. Fuck Riku. I hope his yacht sinks.

niggaphil

wahaha2005

Anyone has the complete vtuber list of this collabration?

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

thirteenorphans

I hate Niji so much right now. What was the saying? "Anycolor but they still choose to be black".

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Other people have already drilled the point home but I'll pile on anyway. Phase is no longer a small company. In fact, given the member count, the surge in numbers they've had the last couple of months that doesn't seem to be going away and the top-notch production values on the promotional videos and MVs for gen 3, I'd argue they're in large corpo territory even if they're on the smaller edge of it.
I think of Phase as a "medium company" You have all of these small companies like V&U and PixelLink and EIEN Project who maybe have a breakout star or two like Cheri Lupina or Kilia Kurayami but otherwise languish in obscurity and you've got agencies like Phase Connect and Idol Corp that seemed to have achieved escape velocity yet haven't hit their ceiling yet.

A year ago, I'd have put Vshojo in that category but they're one of the big boys now just in terms of raw numbers.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Might be retarded, but it might be worth posting also in regards to the "It's not Selen tweeting" rrat - some anons have pointed out that the typography doesn't match her previous tweets. Specifically the apostrophies - her device seems to use straight apostrophies, whereas whatever device tweeted her hospitalisation annoucement has a curly apostrophe.

They used a PL tweet, but I've also found a previous Selen tweet for comparison:

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Speaking of small companies, and to get off the topic of Selen's possible suicide attempt, here's a new vtuber that popped up on my recommendations.

I've only seen her debut and the chatting stream she just did, but she seems pretty good. She and her genmates just debuted three weeks ago.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
According to some Nijiposters on /vt/ some of the Niji en talents who were playing tonight got emails about an urgent meeting, could be schizoposting could be some movement happening.

USS IOWA

Might be retarded, but it might be worth posting also in regards to the "It's not Selen tweeting" rrat - some anons have pointed out that the typography doesn't match her previous tweets. Specifically the apostrophies - her device seems to use straight apostrophies, whereas whatever device tweeted her hospitalisation annoucement has a curly apostrophe.

Past life tweet for comparison:

I hope this is true, Probably some manger just twweted the hospital thing to cover for Selens absence.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This shit is wild. When the rat came out about her graduating in December, I didn't think it would come to this. I hope the rats are wrong, for everyone's sake .

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Past life tweet for comparison:

Is it me or does the selen tweet look like someone getting a japanese font/character and using it for an apostrophe??

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
More VBridger examples with comparison.

Comparisons.png

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Speaking of katanas:

Kronii slicing open a new timeline looks pretty slick

Also: how long has the #ReasonsILoveSelen hashtag been a thing?

I found his Pixiv. There's a lot of pictures of Kronii and I mean A LOT... and they're varied enough that I think they're AI generated.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Is it me or does the selen tweet look like someone getting a japanese font/character and using it for an apostrophe??
Converting it to its unicode code, it looks like it's a normal \u2019 (right single quote).

Top Bottom