"I always feel the universe between my legs"Minase Rio

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Mel's mama is celebrating her cat's birthday like it was a baby. Plenty of broken english included.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Yuu just went live, she'll be playing Cats Organized Neatly this morning.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Niji is uber divided, there's the golden 20 barrier, the male vs female barrier, the fujoshi barrier, etc. Even the talents themself form cliches.
As a new nijiEN talent, getting English audience to watch them is already hard, getting the JP audience to watch them is twice harder due to the cliche & oversaturation issues being way worse in NijiJP, even if you are a native Japanese such as kotoka/melocco.
- Even our two resident nijifans, faceless and scuddle hates each other.
You just gave me the funniest mental image of Nijisanji's fanbase being like the Balkans but instead of warmongering slavs its weaboos and fujos who probably have more hatred for each other than some race wars

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
true power.jpg

I don't think I truly understood the extent of their power...until now

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I'm still not completely sure about this. The audition for HoloEN started 4 months after Coco's debut, a little too short of a time for her to exert her influence. Did Coco actually admitted to pushing for HoloEN? The only thing I remember her doing was the HoloUSA parody video she did.
HoloEN was likely already in the works. Coco didn't cause it to happen. What she did do was help to make Hololive popular with overseas fans, along with Fubuki, Korone, Haachama, and (to a lesser extent) the ID1 girls. Would HoloEN still exist if Coco hadn't been in Hololive? Of course it would. Would it have been as big of a success without her helping to create an audience for it? Maybe, maybe not.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Yuu has that same vocal squish that Towa has, at the end of long vowels.

USS IOWA

You just gave me the funniest mental image of Nijisanji's fanbase being like the Balkans but instead of warmongering slavs its weaboos and fujos who probably have more hatred for each other than some race wars
God is a Dragoon.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Username Generator

Early Adopter
I've been looking at subscriber growth for Nijisanji talents. Long story short, growth has really stagnated in the EN branch of Niji, particularly over the last month. I thought this was interesting enough to share.

gura_calculator_yellowtext_32x32px.png
Time for more numbers
gura_calculator_yellowtext_32x32px.png

I went through playboard.co and they show the subscriber numbers of roughly the past 3 months (currently Nov 5, 2023 to Feb 2, 2024). Only need to reset the VPN every 5 channels to get around their viewing limits.

TL;DR:
Nijisanji EN channels (exlcluding TTT) grew an average of 13129 subscribers per channel
Nijisanji EN channels (including TTT) grew an average of 13941 subscribers per channel

Hololive EN channels grew an average of 34462 subscribers per channel
Hololive EN + Holostars EN channels grew an average of 25400 subscribers per channel

Details:
Channels marked orange have over 1 million subscribers and only track in intervals of 10,000.

NameSubscriber GainNotes
Lazulight
Pomu29,000Graduation
Elira10,000
Finana5,000
Obsydia
Rosemi8,000
Petra4,000
Selen42,000#WhereIsSelen
Ethyria
Millie9,000
Enna20,000
Reimu6,000
Luxiem
Ike8,000
Vox0
Luca10,000
Shu11,000
Noctyx
Alban16,000
Fulgur4,000
Sonny5,000
Uki14,000
Illuna
Kyo18,000Graduation
Maria7,000
Aster2,000
Aia5,000
Ren12,000
Scarle7,000
Xsoleil
Doppio13,000
Hex19,000
Meloco32,000
Ver10,000
Kotoka41,000
Krisis
Wilson11,000
Vantacrow16,000
Vezalius13,000
TTT
Kunai14,300timeframe started 1 week after debut
Victoria23,100timeframe started 1 week after debut
Claude29,600timeframe started 1 week after debut

NameSubscriber GainNotes
Myth
Calli20,000
Kiara0Hiatus
Ina10,000
Gura30,000
Ame0
Promise
Irys10,000
Fauna23,000
Kronii16,000
Mumei37,000
Bae37,000
Advent
Shiori37,000
Bijou67,000
Nerissa81,000
Fuwamoco117,000
Stars
Altare11,000
Axel5,000
Bettel9,000
Flayon6,000
Hakka7,000
Shinri5,000

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Sana's other job

Sana by @flufp95.jpg

Posted pic because Elon kills technology by owning it

Time for smooch

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Marine accidentally made a members-only diary post visible to non-members and decided to keep it as is. [Link to the post]

[Archive]

While talking a bit about the maid Maharo from Mahoromatic, she also took a jab at Aqua. Aqua reacted to it.

[Archive]
The captain likes maids to begin with. I like the idea of being a squire. (Takane Lui is good too)
(It's a pity that Minato Aqua isn't the type who is devoted to him.)

Marine nonchalantly responded with a review of Aqua's service.

[Archive]
While the dodgy maids and the maids who don't work are not my favorite type of maids, the fact that they are strong in combat is quite good. She's basically competent, and the fact that she's a comic relief isn't bad either. I would have had no complaints if she liked me more and was more rewarding and devoted to me.

I will give her 4 stars with hopes for the future.

☆☆☆☆★

Some other stuff:
MMD MV of Subaru singing Kyoufuu Ooru Bakku.

Fubuki does catfox memes.

Limkin

I'm still not completely sure about this. The audition for HoloEN started 4 months after Coco's debut, a little too short of a time for her to exert her influence. Did Coco actually admitted to pushing for HoloEN? The only thing I remember her doing was the HoloUSA parody video she did.
In 5 years people will start saying she was handpicking members and participating in auditions. The amount of things that get attributed to her with no proof whatsoever, or even proof saying otherwise just gets bigger and bigger. She notoriously struggled with management shutting down her ideas (as we can see with her current content - for good reasons), yet somehow she willed an entire branch into existence

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I guess they no longer need to send a fax to Cover to tell them that they have permission to use something.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I guess they no longer need to send a fax to Cover to tell them that they have permission to use something.

Its Gura, she could've gotten Xcom and Persona 3 perms by wagging her finger or threatening her manager while drunk

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Breaking News, inmates!

Yuu is now a cat, that is all.​

kawaii.png

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I feel bad for this 2-view who has to stream for 12 hours or until she hits 1k channel subs. So I'll shill her here.

She calls her members "inmates" which seems appropriate for you lot.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'll say it again. If you disregard a decent business opportunity just because a bunch of negroes memeing online you're a retard that doesn't deserve success. I hope lisa didn't skip on the invader boat due to poachbeggers because the girl would probably have a lot more support than what she has now.
Well if those same obnoxious negroes are meant to be your future fanbase and you will have to deal with them in perpetuity then I would probably also balk, maybe she's just burned out of corpos and wants to take it easy idk.
It's been months since I was back in KF and for me the site seems too cluttered, But I like the person who thinks that Pomu is married due to her wearing her oshi ring in a photo.
It's the same as here but drama events have only 3-10 posts talking about them before somebody derails it by shilling phase or an indie instead of entire threads.
In 5 years people will start saying she was handpicking members and participating in auditions. The amount of things that get attributed to her with no proof whatsoever, or even proof saying otherwise just gets bigger and bigger. She notoriously struggled with management shutting down her ideas (as we can see with her current content - for good reasons), yet somehow she willed an entire branch into existence
Nah her acolytes seem to be steadily decreasing as she pisses over all of her legacy, new fans don't know of her and old fags start to dislike her, I think we will look to Coco as just a part of the boom and that's it, the problem is that removing her from center stage leaves us without anyone to really embody the vtuber boom and makes it harder to present as a story, maybe Holo as an entity could be used in the larger context of the industry but I'm sure others will find issue with that too.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom