"RUST reminds me that Pondelion, the mascot of Mister Donut, also eats himself and live. He calls it the ultimate self-sufficiency, eating himself to live; The source of the nutrients that keep him alive is a mystery"Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

GayKusa

Early Adopter

Apparently Ollie, Risu and Zeta had a small weekend get-together with Mika
I wonder how long until one of the HoloID girls accidentally talks about Mikas mysterias Boyfriend

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Clara of Phase Connect did her first karaoke stream to an audience of over 1K viewers. She absolutely deserved that level of attention, she is an amazing singer, does a variety of genres including english and japanese pop, rock, and even some classical stuff. If you like your anime girls to be able to sing, definitely give Clara a go.

Here's a link to listen to her karaoke, I've even timestamped it to get straight to the meat of things:

Have you got five spare minutes? If you do, you should listen to Clara perform "Ave Maria", if you don't listen to anything else she sings. It's by far the best song in her karaoke setlist for this week and she smashes it out of the park.

And if you have ten spare minutes, listen to her perform it twice.

I need more anime girls performing classical music.

Anime Fan

5 minutes til Phase Weekly. This week Airi's the guest co-host.

ZeRick

Soo.. just at listened to Shiori's membership haircutting stream.. she fucked up her bangs so bad she is calculating how many months until everyone (Holo? family?) is meeting up.

"There is nothing for the hair clips to hold onto!"
She also confirmed that she doesn't like Sonic (while I was playing Sonic Mania Plus, what a kick to the balls). Sad as I was hoping she'd at least play SA2 but it was obvious she didn't like it, hardly made any of her usual jokes about Sonic x Knuckles or whatever.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Poaching is a bad thing because companies with a shitload of money can go around on a shopping spree, buy out all of the best talent and then kill them all off when "throwing money at shit" doesn't work.
Like Disney.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Poaching is a bad thing because companies with a shitload of money can go around on a shopping spree, buy out all of the best talent and then kill them all off when "throwing money at shit" doesn't work.
Counterargument: Henya got poached into Vshojo. Henya's happier in her new corpo, getting more assistance with career goals, and getting paid more to boot. I can't really see myself getting upset with that because "poaching hate".

The arguments against poaching don't really apply to vtubing, since the bulk of costs are incurred before debut, and keeping a talent running once employed are pretty low. We also only really see talents get fired if they breach contract, can't agree to new contract conditions or management is completely retarded. We don't really see talents get fired for not having good enough numbers.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The arguments against poaching don't really apply to vtubing, since the bulk of costs are incurred before debut, and keeping a talent running once employed are pretty low. We also only really see talents get fired if they breach contract, can't agree to new contract conditions or management is completely retarded. We don't really see talents get fired for not having good enough numbers.
Yeah, the marginal cost of the talent continuing to perform is close to zero. There's overhead in terms of management expenses, but unless you're doing model updates or special performances then management's share is practically free money.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Counterargument: Henya got poached into Vshojo. Henya's happier in her new corpo, getting more assistance with career goals, and getting paid more to boot. I can't really see myself getting upset with that because "poaching hate".

IDK the same genius that bought Henya into Vshojo also picked up Nazuna LOL
At this point i dont care anymore because its obvious that everyone goes there because its easy money that makes them happy and i am only worried if Brave Groups buys Vshojo like they did with VSPO

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Have you got five spare minutes? If you do, you should listen to Clara perform "Ave Maria", if you don't listen to anything else she sings. It's by far the best song in her karaoke setlist for this week and she smashes it out of the park.

Her cover of Me & Mr Jones was also good.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Soo.. just at listened to Shiori's membership haircutting stream.. she fucked up her bangs so bad she is calculating how many months until everyone (Holo? family?) is meeting up.

"There is nothing for the hair clips to hold onto!"
Strong Suisei vibes:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Capo on the beach what she gonna do
Now she's talking about a fight from the restaurant that she was at between an Italian waiter and a fat american(she said the guy looks like Peter Griffin)
Can you guess who was at fault

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Happy Birthday Raden
You are such a funny girl

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Bronze

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lap with the preview of a new cover in twitter?( normally the previews are shorts on YT)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi is playing Persona 3 Reload in 30 minutes.

Negzana

Happy Birthday Raden
You are such a funny girl

I really want to watch her but I have no frame of context to understand what she's saying. Not only does she speak only Japanese, it's only Japanese at lightnings pace

AmeSame

I never watched any of her PL but I knew people were really hyped when it turned out to be her.

And holy shit she's so good.

Phase was lucky to get someone as good as that right? I find it hard to believe that bigger corpos wouldn't of wanted her on singing talent alone. Let alone the languages she can speak.

Negzana

See? Even she wants to stream

Top Bottom