"I think freedom of speech was a mistake. I should be censored, personally. I think talent freedom was a mistake"Eimi Isami

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Hey kids wanna see a body? French Bunny cooking a skinned rabbit live on air!

:gunpeko:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wasn't there a rrat about Lisa being creeped out by Sakana liking an old "meat" post of hers?

If so probably doesn't help that he sourced a sound alike clone for Gen 3.
I don't think she was actually creeped out by it, but it was kinda funny. The picture wasn't actually her, she was just posting a picture of a model to show off a dress.

image.png

Tweets / Archive

(Allegedly that particular tweet had been posted on /pcg/ earlier that day, which if true, lol)

vShojo more than anyone else, absolutely. At least Fishman had the decency to only grab people from corpos that have exploded and died. vShojo is basically meeting people at the door to the place they left with a contract ready to go.
I don't see the problem even with direct poaching, honestly. If the corpo wants to keep their talents around they have a responsibility to provide the support, resources, and company culture that would entice them to stay. If several of a company's talents are willing to bounce the second a Twitch pimp shows up at the door with a clipboard, that's the company's problem, not the new guy offering them a better deal.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder will be sneaking soon

Last edited:

Negzana

Tubedude

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
She streamed 20 hours ago
A whole 20 hours ago and the stream was only 3 hours long? For Kaela that's basically the same as Gura's latest hiatus.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Don't most streamers stream twice within that time frame?
Actually, before getting into vtubing, most full time streamers i watched used to do 6 to 8 hours a day. While full time vtubers will usually stream 2 to 4 hours. Probably another reason i love vtubing. Cant really keep up with 8 hours of streaming unless you are a neet.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Soo.. just at listened to Shiori's membership haircutting stream.. she fucked up her bangs so bad she is calculating how many months until everyone (Holo? family?) is meeting up.

"There is nothing for the hair clips to hold onto!"

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't think she was actually creeped out by it, but it was kinda funny. The picture wasn't actually her, she was just posting a picture of a model to show off a dress.

image.png

Tweets / Archive

(Allegedly that particular tweet had been posted on /pcg/ earlier that day, which if true, lol)

I don't see the problem even with direct poaching, honestly. If the corpo wants to keep their talents around they have a responsibility to provide the support, resources, and company culture that would entice them to stay. If several of a company's talents are willing to bounce the second a Twitch pimp shows up at the door with a clipboard, that's the company's problem, not the new guy offering them a better deal.
Poaching is a bad thing because companies with a shitload of money can go around on a shopping spree, buy out all of the best talent and then kill them all off when "throwing money at shit" doesn't work.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

The main reason why Holo is successful is because YAGOO is steering the ship. He's El Capitan and really loves the people working for his company and the fans. Where can you see a man leaving a market for his people. He didn't even cave when the Chinx were asking for Coco's head in a platter (though I heard some RRAT that a management group were forcing YAGOO to terminate Coco but he still remained firm with his support for the girls). He is also willing to invest for the future, hence the studio upgrade which already paid itself with how successful and profitable Holo was this 2023.

And then, Niji has Riku and Harry.

This reminds me of that Avengers meme about The Hulk.
What I can add to this paragraph is that CoCo has never been active in bilibili from the beginning. If the event hadn't happened , CoCo would hardly have had any name recognition in bilibili. Even though her behavior was not wrong, she still seriously apologized and accepted the punishment. nijisanji's talents have done the same behavior more than once and done it worse, but all because bilibili platform buried news and the sophistry of the fans that kept them from being targeted.And they never apologized or made any other official response to the provocation, because they knew that apologizing would serve as evidence of the Chinese mob's unlimited online violence

bilibili wants to dominate the life and death of hololive,They are even willing to divide communities at home and abroad at any cost, Threatening Cover to graduate all their members , simply because they are politically "right," even if that "right" is stacked with lies. This has nothing to do with how well Yagoo ran hololive, but with bilibili's management deliberately trying to ruin it all. Such egregious practices still exist today.

What I have been trying to convey to everyone is, don't expect anything from bilibili, and keep hating, they deserve it.

GayKusa

Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Poaching is a bad thing because companies with a shitload of money can go around on a shopping spree, buy out all of the best talent and then kill them all off when "throwing money at shit" doesn't work.
In a lot of industries I'd agree, but I think company culture is such a big part of corporate vtubing that a well-run small corpo can still incentivise their talent to stick around even if the pay would be better elsewhere by maintaining a healthy community and effectively managing problems that arise. VShojo seem to have infinite fuck-you money and could probably "afford" anyone they wanted, but there's probably a good reason it's mostly just ex-Nijis who're biting these days.

I do think it's reasonable for corpos to establish contractual protections to a degree though. The company maintaining IP rights for the character is a perfectly fair arrangement that prevents impulsive corpo-hopping (as well as avoiding excessive bureaucracy for pretty much everyone involved); it creates a balance where the talent isn't shut off from genuinely better opportunities if there's a problem at "home", but a corpo operating in good faith still has a decent chance at getting a ROI.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
There's no way it could be Palworld

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Hey kids wanna see a body? French Bunny cooking a skinned rabbit live on air!

:gunpeko:

She's one of those girls who wants to be made into a nugget isn't she....

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Lisa becoming increasingly menhera over the last year wasn't on my bingo card. It feels like she sadposts atleast twice a week nowadays..

So the salvation remains incomplete.
scene girl self sabotages herself news at 10.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Wasn't there a rrat about Lisa being creeped out by Sakana liking an old "meat" post of hers?

If so probably doesn't help that he sourced a sound alike clone for Gen 3.
fish was reading pcg at the time

Top Bottom