"You can slap me but not the sandwich"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

But i like trauma dumping, i like broken woman that need saving and grooming
It needs to be a streamer trauma dumping, not the viewers in the streamer's DMS though

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Sending a superchat that your dog died isn't the same as DM'ing a manifesto on Fujocord like that guy did.
Sorry was on mobile and did not read it right, i always say that the first mistake of every vtuber is actually giving the time of the day to those people they dont want help they want validation and if it is from someone popular the better

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Bri ( origially Cheri from Vreverie ) is receivig a lot of backlash on twitter. I personally think she is right. Retards trauma dumping are the lamest chatters. The streamer is here to entertain your ass not listen to your issues.

Archive

Edit : the original post has been deleted but twitter on mobile is broken so here some more screenshots.

There is a concept known as tact where one is careful in dealing with others with difficult issues or difficult issues in general. It's an important skill to have if you're going to be interacting with others as an entertainer or any public facing role. Perhaps she should consider shutting the fuck up if she has no tact. I get it, but keep it to yourself or figure out how to not make yourself look like an uncaring ass.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Some corpo positivity, for a change:
foto_no_exif (78) (1).jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

A

I think I had that moment where I realize she's not being dumb to be cute or for a bit, she's actually just retarded.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Bri ( origially Cheri from Vreverie ) is receivig a lot of backlash on twitter. I personally think she is right. Retards trauma dumping are the lamest chatters. The streamer is here to entertain your ass not listen to your issues.

Archive

Edit : the original post has been deleted but twitter on mobile is broken so here some more screenshots.

I don't think Bri is an awful person, but I do think chiming in on this wasn't something she needed to do. Why borrow other people's troubles?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nyanhera sister playing Persona 3

Sweet ojou playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei in a hour

Bam will continue Xenoblade Chronicles adventures in a hour too

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
lumi is playing supermarket simulator reliving her retail nightmares but you know whats even better?
SHES FUCKING SINGING
BROS SHES SO GOOD

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

A

I think I had that moment where I realize she's not being dumb to be cute or for a bit, she's actually just retarded.

In just one month I came to the conclusion Sandy actually has a faulty brain to the degree of cognitive impairance, but she got a good heart, I only wish she didn't backread chat for 2 hours.

Tenma is playing Kannagi Usagi, not related to the banger anime, unfortunately, but instead a chinese kusoge soulsborne

Limkin

Just random thoughts, you ever watch a vtuber and decide for yourself that if you ever get married you will be stay-at-home husband, cooking dishes, doing laundry, cleaning house. Anything possible to make sure your wife never has a tiniest opportunity to be involved in doing chores. Because if all women with the same interests are this inept at such activities, she will fucking poison you, set kitchen on fire and blow up a house within a week, and it is in your best interests to do this yourself. Not even talking about dating a real vtuber (because that's just suicidal) just "women who like anime and silly games"

Horo7618

No one in particular
Just random thoughts, you ever watch a vtuber and decide for yourself that if you ever get married you will be stay-at-home husband, cooking dishes, doing laundry, cleaning house. Anything possible to make sure your wife never has a tiniest opportunity to be involved in doing chores. Because if all women with the same interests are this inept at such activities, she will fucking poison you, set kitchen on fire and blow up a house within a week, and it is in your best interests to do this yourself. Not even talking about dating a real vtuber (because that's just suicidal) just "women who like anime and silly games"
You don't want the vtuber. You want her mom:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Very slight powerlevel: I learned to cook and bake partly because I just like it, and partly because I wanted to be able to impress any woman (female) that I considered dating.

Now I'm scared any woman that I could be interested in might be a bigger sperg than me. :urtearingmeapart:

Purrson

Archive

Trauma dumping is autistic and retarded, and if you do it you should just be insta blocked, but putting a dude who is very clearly mentally unstable on blast on Twitter without censoring his name is fucked dude. That nigga is going to kill himself fr

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I don't think Bri is an awful person, but I do think chiming in on this wasn't something she needed to do. Why borrow other people's troubles?
Breathed in chlorine gas for 3 years, please understand

Ember's playing that new indie darling

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
17 hours to go!

Video description: "Happy Womb Escape Day IRyS, except idk if I was born from a womb❤"
I guess her self-made on-the-spot lore of being born from a flower is not confirmed, but just one possibility?

I would say I love this girl an unreasonable amount, but it's IRyS, so any large amount is reasonable and deserved, no matter how great.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Archive

On the one hand, I agree that trauma dumping on vtubers is pretty gay (and especially in the case of the vtuber she was quoting. DMing a vtuber on discord about killing yourself? Good God). On the other hand, she went out of her way to sound as cunty as possible, so I'm not surprised by the backlash. It depends on how they phrase it (if you're going to share something that's got you down, you can at least thank the streamer for making you feel better in the same breath), but if a guy's beat up about his girl leaving him, the least you can do is give a "sorry, bro", even if you don't mean it. The punishment does not fit the hypothetical crime.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

New Holo anthem dropped and none of you have shilled it? FAKE FANS!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

New Holo anthem dropped and none of you have shilled it? FAKE FANS!

Its not as good as "Our Bright Parade" but better than "Prism Melody"

Top Bottom