"I may still be a space baby, but wait till you see the size of my rocket!"Tsukumo Sana

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Ohhhhhhhh, it is Sougetsu Eli formerly of 774. She dropped this banger and retired 3 months later back in 2019:

Think you're right. 4-years ago, but decent point of comparison. Playing Guitar, singing the same style of songs, voice within the same range.

Bronze

Tobyn - makes cutouts of all of Holo, Phase Connect, Idol Corp, Prism Project, and seems to be working his way down the charts.

Without a single word, he's skipped entirely over Nijisanji and Vshojo.
I think he made a giant Ironmouse before. But twitter search gives 0 result for "Nijisanji"

Muyu's also sick. I guess Phase is cursed with sickness for beginning of 2024

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Think you're right. 4-years ago, but decent point of comparison. Playing Guitar, singing the same style of songs, voice within the same range.

Here's a playlist of her.

Xuhle

Probably the wrong place to put this but might be slightly adjacent to vtuber as they tried to do ruby as a vtuber for a time if I remember right. Rooster teeth is closing.

Bronze

Crunchyroll Hime is back. I remember someone asking about her, seems she's not fired after all

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I’m just gonna post this here after twitter recommended me her tweet. But take it with a grain of salt since she is Luca’s former moderator.

I believe a lot of what she's saying, but I hate her because of why she's saying it. She wants Luca fired because of the horrific crime of not wanting to be her friend or boyfriend anymore or whatever the fuck. I won't lie that I'm extremely biased because he's my kamioshi, but I wouldn't go behind the back of someone I'd been friends with to try to fuck them over. There were ways she could have gotten this out without implicating him directly had she wanted to.

If she was smart she'd be leveraging her skills, though her being a leaker might put people off hiring her as a manager or something in that vein.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

If I were seriously hungry, like it was dinner time and I hadn't eaten yet that day, I could probably handle all of that except for the sodas, because those are still going to be water density. I would feel like crap for the next day or so, though, because I'm accustomed to eating real food.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Probably the wrong place to put this but might be slightly adjacent to vtuber as they tried to do ruby as a vtuber for a time if I remember right. Rooster teeth is closing.

THEY WERE STILL GOING?!!:confusedshuba:
Last I heard is that warner sold them or something like half a year ago. Let this be an example of what happens when you fill your company with token negroes and every flavor of cocksucker under the sun. Seriously if they had stopped with their faggotry they would still be going.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Expected, but disappointing nonetheless. RT was a source of endless laughter back in the day, and it's depressing to have watched them wither away and die over the years. They deserve it for what they turned into, but it's a tragedy all the same. At least there's one funny thing to glean from this situation, and that's that RWBY ended on a fucking filler season :dokiSmug:

Ensok

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi talks about a wife catching her husband cheating in his car in the parking lot of the company

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Holy fuck, imagine being an investor and seeing the talent you almost unalived cutting really, really close to your top talent in less than 3 months. This is nuts.
:zaionwhatsgoingon:

Bug be yappin'

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Horo7618

No one in particular
Holy fuck, imagine being an investor and seeing the talent you almost unalived cutting really, really close to your top talent in less than 3 months. This is nuts.
She's not gonna be anywhere near his numbers after this month, that's just the temporary boost she got from the controversy and redebut.
[Edit] Not that she's doing badly or anything, she's just not like in top 10 territory....

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

She Lived! Clip Tax, with the power of necromancy classic Remi moments are raised form the dead, here she incapacitates herself seeing boobs and berates an NPC.

Horo7618

No one in particular

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Very curious.

Her last 3 streams are all titles "Delila" (or derira in katakana).
The voice is something, alright.
Also sounds like she played the guitar herself?!
I'm pretty sure that is ge-ri-ra, japanese to Guerrilla

Top Bottom