"I'm Nasa! And this is Maemi Tenma, who died from drinking too much alcohol!"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Anime Fan

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Mike just tried to kill herself

TL: "Tweeted with permission.
Mikecat (@95rn16) attempted suicide and was taken to hospital.
There was a possibility of police protection and long-term hospitalisation, but I promised the hospital that I would see him until his next visit and he was discharged.

It's easy to kill someone's heart with slander.
Please don't take away my friends."

All she had to do was look reasonably cute OR use her various vtuber models and milk her army of simps. There is a big ol' life lesson here that I know most will ignore and I know it seems obvious but I'll tap the sign anyway: MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS. Paying for pills and therapy can't fix crazy. Success can't fill an empty heart. Fame can't give validation.
I hope Mike gets her shit together, she's fun and even lovable when she wants to let herself be. Maybe this will be the hump she needed to get over.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I remember that Irys posted a few days ago about censored fan-mail.
Shinri got an update from management

also really like this recent art trend

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Hag off collab.

Sakana probably is watching them like a hawk. Anyways fun to know they’re personally packing our lucky boxes on stream.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Hey, it's Haruka's birthday, green moose and friends are celebrating.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Hag off collab.

lumi might be 30 but she doesn't really have the hag traits, she's more of a kindhearted stacy. :gloomiLaugh:
All she had to do was look reasonably cute OR use her various vtuber models and milk her army of simps. There is a big ol' life lesson here that I know most will ignore and I know it seems obvious but I'll tap the sign anyway: MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS. Paying for pills and therapy can't fix crazy. Success can't fill an empty heart. Fame can't give validation.
I hope Mike gets her shit together, she's fun and even lovable when she wants to let herself be. Maybe this will be the hump she needed to get over.
All I'm gonna say is that the woman has shown to be a sociopathic cunt, all she deserves is a nice comfy stay in a psych ward preferably with windows.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Looked up other stuff, dude making decent bideos, check him out. Intros are fire.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqq-f_YENHKbkq3nTQY-tag
Not something I'm into but I though he had a Shiina video before and now he doesn't? Oh he did and she liked it it on X, but where is it now Hmmmm
It's unlisted, still not watching it but that's interesting he de-listed it.... :menhera:

Clip Tax: Here's a Clip from Shiina's new Fan Clipper, Tatchee, he's only made a few clips so far but it's nice to see new clippers for her!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

The duck and chicken ones trigger me. The concept is ‘shadow puppets’ not ‘holding up an object to see it’s shadow’!
Especially the duck, because the duck is one of the most common and simple shadow puppets!
8-B23-E1-CA-0-DCD-4633-BCCA-158-DFE920350.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The duck and chicken ones trigger me. The concept is ‘shadow puppets’ not ‘holding up an object to see it’s shadow’!
Especially the duck, because the duck is one of the most common and simple shadow puppets!
8-B23-E1-CA-0-DCD-4633-BCCA-158-DFE920350.png
Is that your actual arm?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiori is like 5 minutes into her stream and is already subtly shitting on gender specials, love it :smugpipi:

frz

He's sports commenter first, not variety steamer, so i dont think he's fair example. Another, arguably most important, factor - how much money you'll get per view in certain language? With english you're well off at 100k subs, with turkish - you'll need like 500k to 1M to match that income.
Oil baron Parrot4chan said he made 4k$/mo before whole niji debacle. I can't imagine he'd earn anywhere close to that if it wasn't in english.
are you missing the entire point on purpose? Why do you specifically go to Turkey as if anyone is asking for a Turkey/Brazil/Niggẻr/Fortnite branch just because they are in the picture.
My main point is it's super hard to get an English audience in EU and it might be better to go for something like Holo Germany or Holo Spain where you recruit natives just like HoloID.
- There are a bunch of NijiEN who specifically streams in EU timezone, they also coincidentally the least subbed and least watched members of nijisanji English
- English streamers literally dub EU timezone as "graveyard shift" because there's no viewer in it. OfflineTV popularized the term because as a streamer house, there are times when their internet can't handle multiple streams simultaneously and they would rotate people who streams at the graveyard shift on a more voluntary basis. Note that OTV also have have a huge SEA & Taiwan fanbase, but that still wouldnt help them against the shit timezone know as "EU"
- English vtubers who streams specifically on EU time zone has very bad viewership stats like globie and v4mirai
- Rin Penrose has 700k subs but is a 3-view. I don't think she's earning more money than a flesh turkish streamer of 700k subs. While Kiara did get decent numbers, a big portion of it might be NA/JP viewers, but anyway she's an exception not the norms.
- Halfass attempt at releasing some english main streamers, force them to speak english and stream on youtube and call it HoloEU might end up badly for their talents.
- whether or not Cover can pull another trillingual branch with people speaking fluent English and japanese as their 2nd and 3rd language and good at singing? Well they did it before with ID where I'm surprised their citizen can even afford japanese teachers. :smugmoona:
It's worth noting that twitch also has a system to push people based off where you live. They also only reccomend streamers in your language only (the streamer can set this or it's auto set). So people that speak Spanish who are bilingual are less likely to find someone else who is bilingual, and has their stream set to "English" and not Spanish. I watch a lot of Korean vtubers on twitch, and you specifically have to look up their language tag to find them.
Completely agree and I'd say youtube is even worse with their algorithmn regarding promoting live channels. :koronehappyl:

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina has seen the tweets comparing her voice to Frieren.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
There already is an extensive research on this. Some guy pulled all of twitch chat history and mapped them depending on how many channel shares chatters and basically they are very fragmented and tends to only watch the native speakers. Alledgedly this is updated every month.
Promotional_Illustration-Hololive_Sports_Festival-2023.jpg
Excuse me sir, I must ask you to elaborate upon this, for I am most curious
1710295602110.png

Speaking of ñigger, here's Chibidoki reaching out to the Asylum

Edit: Mood, I feel the same

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I remember that Irys posted a few days ago about censored fan-mail.
Shinri got an update from management

Normally art trends are meh for me but I kind of like this. The fact that the vtuber avatar is already a shadow of something else (analogously) makes it pretty neat.

But also, what the fuck is wrong with her hair, why is the top of her hair almost black?
If that were just the colour growing out, her natural shade should come out, which is a darker shade of blonde (I think)
Her natural hair is very brown brown. It looks a tad bit darker in that photo than it normally does but that is in fact her natural hair on top.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

HELP
AYAME FROM THE PAST IS TRYING TO BECOME NOLAN

Top Bottom