"ogey... RRAT"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Clara with the block game

There's a chance it may be cozy - will actually be utterly random

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Enjoy this clip of Chirami being a freak.

She's still live btw come watch!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Salado

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Salado

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Topo Chico

Bronze

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Nyaru could be great but her Model is so deep in the Uncanny valley that my fight or flight response is on overdrive.

VTuberThrow

The coffee talk made me kind of wonder if Sakana has looked at a Gamer Supps sponsorship. The product is pretty good from what I hear and they don't seem to have any issues partnering with with people on the less progressive end of things either. Maybe just not worth it for an entire company and too much trouble to setup for each individual talent?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

What's the big deal with Mikeneko? It's just the latest in a long-standing tradition of changing her identity. Right now, she's hoping to transform into 'Mikebird'.

:menhera::dokiSmug:

This shit seems like attention whoring from her part.

Please people dont notice that she is doing this pity party just a week before HoloFES, also please dont notice she is probably remembering how Yagoo went so nuclear on her that everyone had to record new things because she needed to be removed from the concert, all promotional material of her was nuked to oblivion including the promo materials inside of the venue and they tried to remove her so hard from the promotional poster of last FES that they deleted Luna by accident

is just A COINCIDENCE
Sayu got super depressed when her termination anniversary happened. Michael did the same last year and it doesnt surprise me that given how bad things have gotten for her in the public eye, it stings her even more. That said this is all self-inflicted. Despite all of that she sitll (somehow) has a pretty big following and some whales.

It's only a matter of time before she starts shit with Mel/Rica because she becomes jealous of how Mel's termination went in comparison to her's. Hard to take someone seriously when they have a history of this shit.
Hoping she stays atleast 10 miles away from Mel. This bitch is toxic and i dont want her spreading that shit over and corrupting Mel.

Man, something big is going to happen to Holo. All of HoloEN and StarsEN are in Japan right now which is unprecedented. Can anyone confirm if all of ID is there too?
:ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink:
Lando is over there (maybe just got invited to the concert and took the vacation). Randon is also MIA (hasn't streamed in 5 days), is he over there also? I honestly wish they could sign up with Holo again. I miss the dynamic gen 1 had. Altare and Axel just feel off. They need the chaotic energy and schizo energy the other two bring. I havent really checked Gen 3 out. I do like Gen 2 also and they also had a nice chemistry with Gen 1.

I know that Holostars will have their own thing in 5th Fes. I wonder if they want the boys over there to interact with the fans (despite most fans being EN and not JP). Would be amazing if they have Gen 2 doing a 3D cameo despite not having an official 3d showcase.

On the subject of Mozu, it looks like life continues to get in her way. Don't worry Mozu, we'll be patiently waiting for you to return! :sanasmile:

View attachment 65801

So why is Mozu bringing her PL back? She wants to have an alt separate from her V-Dere account she can release her full powerlevel?

Giri being cute.

This woman does things to me. She might be a lanky-ass, flat as a board giant asian woman but damn.

I just finished rewatching Aia's latest membership stream, it breaks my heart to see how everything that has been going on has affected her, especially because it seems like she had nothing to do with it in the first place. The first part is normal enough but on the second one she starts to vent and talk about how the whole thing has affected her, basically having a peak sad woman moment
- She says she's running out of "It is what it is", and that it's been a tough time lately in general
- Some dumbass incapable of reading the room almost started shit with a members message, Aia gave her best professional response saying to not do that on her channel or bring other people in it (which IMO was a great way to handle things compared to the way other Livers have acted before)
- She feels bad for feeling bad about things because she has a nice and loving community, her manager checks up on her constantly, and is really looking forward to her projects
- Says this situation is unprecedented for her and has no manual or way of knowing how to handle this sort of situation
- Says she's been trying to physically force herself to be happy, starts to cry, downplays it by trying to be funny
- Tries her hardest to keep her shit together, apologises, doesn't want to turn memberships into a place to complain but she's just been going through it lately
- She hasn't told her mother and father how bad it's gotten (they don't understand the internet) so she sometimes has to lock herself in her room so they don't hear her crying
- Apologises again because she doesn't want her memberships to be like this, basically she swings between saying the saddest shit and trying to be happy for chat, it really hurts to see her like this :(
- She's trying her best to be strong
- apologises to newcomers because there's a lot of new people, says memberships are usually not like this
- Mentioned that one time Suisei allowed her oldest viewers to mod and thinks that was based, says she hasn't had the need to do that, and that she has silent mods

On a positive note her community was very supportive through the entire stream and she received many kind words. I really hope everything goes well for her and her projects, she seems like a really sweet girl :inatiredl:
People gave a ton of shit to Aia due to her retarded past (and then bringing some of that shit over to her debut) but honestly she's pretty great. Its a shame she hasnt really taken off that much. Her game choices are kinda meh but when she did art related content and zatsus she was very good. Dropped her due to the whole Niji/Selen bullshit but honestly, like Scarle she does seem to be one of "the good ones".

Feel bad for her honestly.

First Serafi. Now Misma. I really like Misma, she has an oneesan/drunk aunt feel and is very nice to watch.

Looked up other stuff, dude making decent bideos, check him out. Intros are fire.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqq-f_YENHKbkq3nTQY-tag
Maulington is pretty great. Love his content. Nice to see more people do video content around vtubers. Seems that when it came to Vtubers you either got clips, clip react channels, the vtubers doing streams and 1 or 2 video essay type channels. Rima also covers this. DN dropped the ball when he took a break. He basically was the only one doing it back then.

Every day we come closer to James Hoffmann dunking on Phase coffee.

Real talk though, it's unfortunate that there isn't a single serious review of their coffee. On paper it seems like a solid idea, selling a consumable to a demographic that probably loves caffeine. But all the talents lowkey do a terrible job advertising it - I don't think a single girl so far has even brewed it properly.

Also $35/225g is insane. The best specialty coffee in my region, from a cafe/roaster where the owner flies off to South America and Africa every year to test beans, is like $24/350g. I feel like he's taking advantage of fans who have no idea what specialty coffee costs, so they just buy it as a one-off like other plastic crap merch.
I dont think its THAT expensive. Its marketed at the retards that would spend $8 for a cup of shitty coffee at Starbucks. Cup for cup its a better value than going to Starbucks plus I am willing to bet that it has way better FlaVR.

I feel like this nigga wants to get close to Phase in some way or form and is doing this so when he goes to Offkai he can meet up with the fishman.

Nyaru could be great but her Model is so deep in the Uncanny valley that my fight or flight response is on overdrive.
You care so much about models? She is getting a more anime-ish looking model in Offkai.

The coffee talk made me kind of wonder if Sakana has looked at a Gamer Supps sponsorship. The product is pretty good from what I hear and they don't seem to have any issues partnering with with people on the less progressive end of things either. Maybe just not worth it for an entire company and too much trouble to setup for each individual talent?
Guessing that its not really that profitable for Sakana or the talents. Seems that most of the people that do it are indie.

Salado

(Translator note: Si means आम्‌)

MagicHammer

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So why is Mozu bringing her PL back? She wants to have an alt separate from her V-Dere account she can release her full powerlevel?
More or less. Her alt is mostly rambling/shitposting while the mozu account is reserved for more official things like clips and announcements (for the most part). She's not graduating anytime soon, don't worry.

Bronze

First Serafi. Now Misma. I really like Misma, she has an oneesan/drunk aunt feel and is very nice to watch.
This one seems to be actually health related hiatus. Some say she has chronic fatigue syndrome or something similar.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Teamwork!

Catshark, please...I have work to do

Dante would be proud

Angus Beef time...or just tummy time, whatever

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
And to the surprise of no one...

They were so confident about it despite breaking at least half a dozen items and realizing halfway through themselves they'd been packing the posters wrong they decided to take home like a dozen items for themselves as payment.

:whatastory:

Top Bottom