"I just finished browsing about the benefits of drinking rain water, and it's amazing. I'm going outside right now 👋 wish me luck"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Chadma keeps winning :smugselen:

translation: 3% of her viewer decided to castrate themselves, wear wig and undergo hormonal treatment for my Romanian wife in 7 days.

I must say this is not a bad effort :dokiSmug:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
watch this blue woman be smart(shes not)

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Latest update: Mike cat is whoring in Bili Bili now for the chink money

Since I am not an actual chink from China, I don't use Bili Bili at all. So @Gaotye (bilibili DD) would need to provide further info regarding mike cat

:dokiSmug:
I don't know how much income she has lost since her termination and will choose to set up an account in BIlibili.

Judging by the videos she submitted, she was probably sponsored by some of BIlibili's livestreaming guilds, because foreigners cannot livestream in China without a Chinese id card。 The guild on BIlibili is different from the VTB project, in essence, it is an outsourcing company of BIlibili livestreaming business, with no official website and no operating direction, and is only responsible for recruiting talents and attracting viewers to pay to complete BIlibili's revenue tasks.

Given that mikeneko already has two active accounts, it is likely that he will only stream on BIlibili occasionally. It won't be the main platform.

In addition, BIlibili attaches great importance to the frequency of VTB's live broadcast. If the frequency of activities is less than three times a week, it is almost difficult to attract payment. Moreover, the membership fee set by BIlibili is very unreasonable, with the lowest member charging 138rmb, almost about $20. Mid-level membership costs 1,998RMB, or about $290, and top membership costs 19,998RMB, or about $2,900. And that's on a platform whose primary audience is teenagers.

Regarding mikoneko's popularity, due to the relatively closed Internet environment in China, most VTB viewers' impression of her is still two years ago, and many people still associate her with Uruha Rushia and hololive. So there was a lot of cynicism in the comments, but paradoxically, many BIlibili viewers were boycotts of hololive before, who had cheered for mikeneko When she screwed up her contract, thinking hololive would be doomed. When you combine these reactions, it's very interesting.

Finally, since the last time hololive withdrew from the Chinese mainland market, BIlibili VTB has been completely separated from the outside community. Many creators stopped operating their accounts on BIlibili, and the fame that VTB gained in BIlibili could not be transferred to the outside world.

Foreign VTBS who come to BIlibili can hardly survive without learning Chinese, in addition to ensuring that they regularly submit video with Chinese subtitles. Most of the people who helped create the videos are ZIMUZU "字幕组" members, a sort of semi-official fan community. They have the right to manage VTB accounts.They may not receive any income, and their moral integrity is not guaranteed, and It often happens that ZIMUZU members use their status to spread misinformation or rumors to their fans

That's about it. If there's anything you don't know, feel free to ask me,:depressedtako::wah:

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

niggaphil

I don't know how much income she has lost since her termination and will choose to set up an account in BIlibili.

Judging by the videos she submitted, she was probably sponsored by some of BIlibili's livestreaming guilds, because foreigners cannot livestream in China without a Chinese id card。 The guild on BIlibili is different from the VTB project, in essence, it is an outsourcing company of BIlibili livestreaming business, with no official website and no operating direction, and is only responsible for recruiting talents and attracting viewers to pay to complete BIlibili's revenue tasks.

Given that mikeneko already has two active accounts, it is likely that he will only stream on BIlibili occasionally. It won't be the main platform.

In addition, BIlibili attaches great importance to the frequency of VTB's live broadcast. If the frequency of activities is less than three times a week, it is almost difficult to attract payment. Moreover, the membership fee set by BIlibili is very unreasonable, with the lowest member charging 138rmb, almost about $20. Mid-level membership costs 1,998RMB, or about $290, and top membership costs 19,998RMB, or about $2,900. And that's on a platform whose primary audience is teenagers.

Regarding mikoneko's popularity, due to the relatively closed Internet environment in China, most VTB viewers' impression of her is still two years ago, and many people still associate her with Uruha Rushia and hololive. So there was a lot of cynicism in the comments, but paradoxically, many BIlibili viewers were boycotts of hololive before, who had cheered for mikeneko When she screwed up her contract, thinking hololive would be doomed. When you combine these reactions, it's very interesting.

Finally, since the last time hololive withdrew from the Chinese mainland market, BIlibili VTB has been completely separated from the outside community. Many creators stopped operating their accounts on BIlibili, and the fame that VTB gained in BIlibili could not be transferred to the outside world.

Foreign VTBS who come to BIlibili can hardly survive without learning Chinese, in addition to ensuring that they regularly submit video with Chinese subtitles. Most of the people who helped create the videos are ZIMUZU "字幕组" members, a sort of semi-official fan community. They have the right to manage VTB accounts.They may not receive any income, and their moral integrity is not guaranteed, and It often happens that ZIMUZU members use their status to spread misinformation or rumors to their fans

That's about it. If there's anything you don't know, feel free to ask me,:depressedtako::wah:

Wait, didnt the Bili Bili vtubers requested to submit their full personal information to the President Xi? I remembered I saw a list of vtuber doxxed information published by Chink government

If Mike cat stream in Bili Bili, does it mean that we can get her full picture, personal info and current living address?

Limkin

Wait, didnt the Bili Bili vtubers requested to submit their full personal information to the President Xi? I remembered I saw a list of vtuber doxxed information published by Chink government

If Mike cat stream in Bili Bili, does it mean that we can get her full picture, personal info and current living address?
Not until you hit certain numbers (at least for now). In other words, by supporting her chinks will screw over their oshi. Or her agency can just bribe an official to look the other way with regards to them, as is a norm in a chinaland
Also there are already comments posting their fandeads merch, so expect lawsuits and further menhera episodes

UberSoldat

Nako's back with more Skyrim

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Luna's 4th anniversary live is starting now. A bit delayed but congrats to this hag baby:

And a premiere after the concert:

Luna has came a long way. Form slaving away in the Kurosanji mines and being bullied there, to Becoming the princess of Hololive(A classic Cinderella story), Luna deserves so much Love and success. No matter what form she takes, She will always be a joy to watch.

I found her wend Luna was Moruru Yamiyono and while I am sad to see such a beautiful model go, I rather have my Oshi be happy so her Joining Hololive is 100% a net benefit.

Luna, You are going to go far, keep being yourself and everything will fall to place also your new song is legendary, Now onwards to 1 Million subscribers and cucking Riku Tazumi of another Playbutton
Screenshot 2024-03-29 060630.jpg
Luna Love
8b0bad251dc4c619c32e0ca892ca0391.jpgtumblr_4524e5d2feb9a8fc3c3b15c98bf3fae5_d85c54cd_1280.jpg

In related news, Luna's 4th anniversary merch has drop:
Screenshot 2024-03-29 071007.jpg
Store link
Archive
Archive 2

Last edited:

Negzana

I like how much of a cool hag Luna is, shame her kayfabe repels me hard

Also fuck Mikeneko you stupid whore why are you sucking off Chinks now

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Biboo is like a kid learning to talk, and the game is really fun to watch:BijouBijou:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina is totally unlucky in Minecraft.

I want Iroha to play the original.
I don't agree. Aerith's death will break her heart, don't. I really hope she stays alive until the end in the new story. Square Enix, enough with the retarded deaths!
A well-done Pippa sculpt (no, that wasn't a meat joke)
Yeah, it's a different type of joke. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
vivaldi_xhaEQMyxac.jpg
And a premiere after the concert:

This song and video is one of the craziest I've ever seen. :shubaIapprob:

Punished Lurker

That's her PL indeed, it was debunked during iluna debut week
Not sure if she's still using that YouTube account though, might want to lurk on her PL twitter or something if it's not locked
Ok I'm dumb and ESL, when you say it was debunked you mean it was found out or that it was proven that's not her PL account?

If you are saying that's her account then... I am not sure if it's her.
On one hand it could be the same situation Nina had after she graduated where someone managed to access her PL account on Twitch and was being vague about reincarnating until she had to come out and deny it was her. Also one Aia's last members posts seems to imply someone has been snooping around her PL accounts, and said she has plans for the near future.
On the other hand, after a month of being in her membership I just realized the last months have been really rough on her. As in, I'm sure she's cried in all her member streams this month, to the point she apologised as she thinks they shouldn't be like that. She could also be reactivating it in the case something goes wrong in the future or wants to jump ship.
Either way there's evidence for both options, so I guess we'll have to wait and see

Bronze

Petra's appearance in AR Live is reduced due to cut content. Reduction must be apparent enough for her to post this. Nijisanji not giving Rosemi or Petra an L challenge (impossible)

GJ1c-Idmbw-AEs-Bnt.png

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

It is true that if VTB does not sign a contract with the platform or the guild without an ID card, it should not receive any income under normal circumstances. It is also very, very difficult for foreigners to get a Chinese identity card, but BIlibili has exploited a loophole and let other Chinese people do it instead.

In addition, it is very easy to get the identity information of Chinese people, because the database has been leaked everywhere in the past few years, and it may only need a mobile phone number and a full name to get the identity and Address information of her all family members. All information is clear and transparent, which is perhaps a characteristic of China:smugrys:

Negzana

I know it's been discussed but I was sleeping too, did Proctor's sleeping curse just kill Kizuna AI for good?

• Disagree
Reactions: frz

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Petra's appearance in AR Live is reduced due to cut content. Reduction must be apparent enough for her to post this. Nijisanji not giving Rosemi or Petra an L challenge (impossible)

GJ1c-Idmbw-AEs-Bnt.png

Yeah, this was pretty obvious I'd say. If they had to cut Selen...then they're also cutting chunks of the rest of Obsydia. Unless they re-record their stuff, there isn't much that can be done.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I like how much of a cool hag Luna is, shame her kayfabe repels me hard

Also fuck Mikeneko you stupid whore why are you sucking off Chinks now
She misses the smol PP her previous husband had.

Also, Gozaru has reached 900k subs with a vertical karaoke stream. Lui's currently at 883k so there's a chance both of them will reach 1M soon making them the 6th gen to have all members reach 1M subs as Luna only has 3k subs left to get to 1M thus making 4th gen the 5th to have all members reach 1M subs.

Stunned But Dumb

GJ1c-Idmbw-AEs-Bnt.png

Might be like with... I think Ayame last year in Holofes who had a song with Rushia that got cut and therefore was only in one song. Maybe Petra just had songs with now dead livers and thats it

Negzana

She misses the smol PP her previous husband had.

Also, Gozaru has reached 900k subs with a vertical karaoke stream. Lui's currently at 883k so there's a chance both of them will reach 1M soon making them the 6th gen to have all members reach 1M subs as Luna only has 3k subs left to get to 1M thus making 4th gen the 5th to have all members reach 1M subs.
I never understood why Lui lagged behind. She has the hottest design in all of Hololive, is a great dancer, a decent singer, great tastes in stuff, and a sex tier voice. The only real yab I know was the ATM thing which was just schizos taking shit out of context.

Top Bottom