"Awaken my nuts"Ayunda Risu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

Please God, give this woman a break already...

stassy

Latest Holo was Azki focused, so of course there are plenty of screenshots and meme to be had (though I still think her voice was very low in the video and the acting kinda fell flat), but 1st is a word from herself :

Capture3.png
Starting from the mama tropes then switching to the yandere one

There is to note that the red light saber was referenced 1st in her ERROR music video which is 4 years ago.

Also 4 year ago, another old trivia that came to light from her member stream (a sc remind her of an event where she turned a wheel to sing a random title), seems to be, like Sora, she had her 13 devoted Pioneers who were able to participate in an event where she played the role of a virtual hostess in a real bar and she would chat with them/take photo for 2 hours, as this tweet revealed :

Capture4.png

Also completely unrelated but Nayuta is going to receive her 100k Youtube silver button, of course if you want dupe button why not grind PL instead of buying one?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I finally get a Lumi EP :urtearingmeapart: but it's pretty standard :depressedtako:
I know she had a rough time finding someone to work with all because of that whore badmouthing her but she has the same problem all these vtuber original songs have and is that all their melodies are very generic. Lumi has the pipes to go far but she needs to find someone who can compose more unique melodies. It may not be my jam but I still hope it does well. Good work Lemon Whore :kaelaapprob:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Please God, give this woman a break already...

She went over it in a members stream but basically brainworms have been really bad. I think chats teasing of her during the Zoomba streams really got to her. I don't think anyone was really trying to be mean but just tease her like the normal back and forth she has with the Minimoos and she took it seriously cause she's embarrassed by how quickly she was getting tired.

Salado

Bronze

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The day that was written in the book of the vtuber apocalypse is coming soon

Salado

"Wow, I only slept for 3 hours ~ I'm sleepy unless you say good morning ~"
Super Dork Detective live.

braindoko

omg Reina you're such a lazy cat
Scarle is going to practice painting miniatures

curious how she did a thumbnail without her face on it. If you look at her other streams it's always her doing a lewd face
that might be a good "own" to the anti but I feel this is a lose/lose situation for her, staying quiet might breed rrats but replying showed he does take up some headspace.
Solution? fuck TTS

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

Who changed you? Was it Pomu Fantome? The VReverie implosion? The koreans being shitty? The Gura Bad timeloop?
TLDR: Nijisanji :depressedtako:

I'd honestly like to say more but every time I did a long post some sort of new problem happened at the company, so I'm just gonna keep quiet

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

ZOIKS!

Unlimited breadsticks

Hochimachi Makima by @kohiiiro.jpg

Nope, not sinister at all

s

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

The day that was written in the book of the vtuber apocalypse is coming soon

Who did they get so far? did they get latinx or latinas? I'm expecting to see some cosplayer whores in this shit :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nen+Tomoya vacation offcollab. (man and a woman spending a vacation together:ameliaThink:)

Tomoya's offcollab with Aoi Tokimori today. What a manwhore :makotomisaki:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Man i dont want to shit on Doki but it was pretty retarded to buy skins on a corpo account

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
She actually mustured up the courage to say something.

1712530365151.png

USS IOWA

Man i dont want to shit on Doki but it was pretty retarded to buy skins on a corpo account

Why the fuck would you want to buy skins in general? Most of skin I see in Apex are too flashy and do not let you camoflauge yourself in certain environments.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia is about to spend sometime with the Liacons and her blue husband.

Top Bottom