"Just don't be homeless"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Horo7618

No one in particular
She may be a thirsty degenerate, but she can sing....

frz

is friends with the pizza gang from VCR GTA5, one of whom is Reimu. Makes sense that she'd be happy about Reimu's 3d, it almost warms my cold dead Niji-fan heart to see the two of them getting along. If unity-fagging still existed the pizza group would be the shining example of it, what with the guys, girls, Nijis, Holos, etc. getting along so well.

:depressedtako:

Gura's first few months have been unmatched by pretty much anybody. Going off of Vox's socialblade, he never cracked 150,000 monthly subs in the months following his debut, and plateaued at 1.35 M long before the Selen drama hit. Gura, on the other hand? She hit a million subs in little over a MONTH. Vox took seven months to do what Gura did in 40 days.

I think the gura vox comparison was because vox hit 40k ccv on his hand reveal and 80k on his outfit reveal.
Gura still absolutely mogg him though. But sykkuno proved that there is a market of fujoshi on twitch and youtube. Vox just couldnt capitalize on it for growth due autism

Also speaking of the pizza gang, I wonder why ririka seems so distant from them now. Did the unicorns ruffle her feathers?

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Lowkey expecting this to go absolutely wild. I don't know dick one about the ES vtuber scene but whenever someone shares a screeshot of some ESL chuba I've never heard of they all seem to have Gura-tier numbers.
Imagine Hololive Indonesia, but to the extreme, is going to be way better if there are from countries that hate each other

With Idol's track record one of them will be an actual hooker or an e-hooker and another will be related to a cartel
Maybe with the cartel they are going to rush shipping those guys deliver anywhere

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

It's nice to see that some things are universal.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

The day that was written in the book of the vtuber apocalypse is coming soon

What even the fuck is this Half-English Half-Spanish bullshit? Don't they have someone to make the graphics IN SPANISH? It just boils my nuts, amateur hour garbage.

Tiene que ser un judio de mierda.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
What even the fuck is this Half-English Half-Spanish bullshit? Don't they have someone to make the graphics IN SPANISH? It just boils my nuts, amateur hour garbage.
Reach out to them, then. You can be their resident beaner.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Salado

Tiene que ser un judio de mierda.
"In Aeternum" is in Latin.

braindoko

real gun chuuba showing real gun collection and playing real gun game (MGS2)

french asian bear Miel started a guerilla, 1 am her time. This woman doesn't sleep she has a weekly recap in 5 or so hrs

edit: seems she made the VOD members only because of some singing

Who did they get so far? did they get latinx or latinas? I'm expecting to see some cosplayer whores in this shit :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Nisha and Lily Endou are very likely in Idol ES

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Has this been posted here yet? Calli talks about her upcoming surgery:

kingcaid

Rezuul has decided to lose all the points he gained last stream.

RiverBear

She may be a thirsty degenerate, but she can sing....

Everytime I look at Nerissa's sharp chin whenever she looks to the left, I am reminded that she was rigged by Keffiy.
Kind of his brand at this point

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Has Dizzy been hanging around urban youths lately? Sure sounds like it, maybe she diversified her tinder profile?:unauthorizedmemes:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Has Dizzy been hanging around urban youths lately? Sure sounds like it, maybe she diversified her tinder profile?:unauthorizedmemes:
Her sister has had drug dealers running a train on her lately so...

USS IOWA

Salado

bothyourhouses

during Coco's interview with Yagoo, they both express that they really tried to find a common ground whereby Coco could stay in Hololive, but just couldn't come to an agreement.

None of this screams that she was in fact forced out.
Not completely convinced. "Just couldn't come to an agreement" is often exactly what "forced out" looks like.
People seem to vastly underestimate how much behind-the-scenes work they do in holo, which has only gotten to be more since 2022.
We hear this a lot but I'm still always baffled by it. The whole point of the corpo should be to take the load off the talent and let them focus on the actual streaming. Obviously music/mocap recording has to be done by the talents, and there might be a certain amount of practice needed for that, but honestly what's filling up their hours and why?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Soymilk is trying to learn C#, pray for her safety

niggaphil

Damn, should I say she actually looks like, or turning into whale soon? :dokiSmug:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lowkey expecting this to go absolutely wild. I don't know dick one about the ES vtuber scene but whenever someone shares a screeshot of some ESL chuba I've never heard of they all seem to have Gura-tier numbers.
This is for three reasons:
  1. Many ESL chuubas are literally the ONLY popular chuuba in that region, aka they get all of the numbers while the handful of others that exist get none or go EN
  2. A lot of ESLs in SEA and ES are bandwagoners, they already had big numbers before jumping on the trend
  3. No corpos, there are no regional corpos to stop indies from growing to insane numbers because again, there is no alternative
Not completely convinced. "Just couldn't come to an agreement" is often exactly what "forced out" looks like.

We hear this a lot but I'm still always baffled by it. The whole point of the corpo should be to take the load off the talent and let them focus on the actual streaming. Obviously music/mocap recording has to be done by the talents, and there might be a certain amount of practice needed for that, but honestly what's filling up their hours and why?
The JPs do a TON of recording from what I know, they are busy as shit. There are tons of projects all running at once which we wont see for months but which require constant work.
Damn, should I say she actually looks like, or turning into whale soon? :dokiSmug:

vtubers2.png

Top Bottom