"You wanna look and laugh but don't touch"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Eureka

Murray live playing Minecraft right now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
We hear this a lot but I'm still always baffled by it. The whole point of the corpo should be to take the load off the talent and let them focus on the actual streaming. Obviously music/mocap recording has to be done by the talents, and there might be a certain amount of practice needed for that, but honestly what's filling up their hours and why?
Meetings, project management, actual project work, recordings for Cover-related work, merch-related shit, sponsorship-related shit, promotional shit, stream-related things, etc.

It is not so much one thing, but a lot of things adding up. You have to remember, management isn't "management" in the traditional sense. They are more helpers that can assist the talents, but ultimately most decisions come down to the talents themselves. For example, for one merch set, they have to decide what they want for merch, find people to design the merch themselves, and get the okay for the merch. It is even crazier on the JP side, obviously.

You have to remember, a lot of projects are generally happening that cannot be talked about pretty much until they get released. Music production alone is a massive undertaking.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Has this been posted here yet? Calli talks about her upcoming surgery:

Share the deets. Boob reduction? Hip sculpting? Tummy tuck?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She says it in a dumb way, but it sounds like knee surgery. Timestamped:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Was she red flagged or something?
Or institutionalized?
brave-Fe-Kmw5-Okfa.png

I think it was for menhera reasons, but I'm not sure.

Horo7618

No one in particular
brave-Fe-Kmw5-Okfa.png

I think it was for menhera reasons, but I'm not sure.
Well, now that she has her guns back, she can shoot anyone that tries to disallow her again.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

RiverBear

UberSoldat

Soymilk is trying to learn C#, pray for her safety

Nice. Does she stream coding usually? I'd love to follow but the timezone doesn't work out man.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Preaching to the choir here but as the other ex-Sanalite in this forum, she was never that much of a flaky tard towards her streaming duties until the back injury arc, and you also seem to forget that she doesn't simply do art for chink gacha shit number 35, she does art for FGO and Arknights, probably some of the bigger gacha shit games in the world not only purely on Chinese power, but also on the Japanese side. I think it sucks that she didn't totally foresee nor get what she possibly wanted out of vtubing, or that her vidya game art gig was just simply better, but framing it as if she was some sort of uber tard who took a spot and keeps seething about her Holo career like Lando is beyond retarded, and this post in general sounds MATI as shit.

She had a fork in the road situation and she took the proper one. As much as I watched a lot of Sana right at the end (and Astrogirl is one of Cover's absolute bangers), we also got to see the entire next 6 months of projects rushed out for her graduation streams. She also just had over a month long art & merch store in Japan for her projects there. If there was a behind the scenes issue, it was Cover's issues with other companies because of their issues with West Taiwan. She managed to avoid issues, seemingly, but that's from the outside.

Meetings, project management, actual project work, recordings for Cover-related work, merch-related shit, sponsorship-related shit, promotional shit, stream-related things, etc.

It is not so much one thing, but a lot of things adding up. You have to remember, management isn't "management" in the traditional sense. They are more helpers that can assist the talents, but ultimately most decisions come down to the talents themselves. For example, for one merch set, they have to decide what they want for merch, find people to design the merch themselves, and get the okay for the merch. It is even crazier on the JP side, obviously.

You have to remember, a lot of projects are generally happening that cannot be talked about pretty much until they get released. Music production alone is a massive undertaking.
As much as Yagoo has kept a more Western style to the Business, the reality is its still a JP company. Which means meetings to setup meetings. Which is likely a huge chunk of the friction to the Front-Facing employees, i.e. the Streamers. So they have had to operate as a full-time Streamer, manage all of their Idol projects and deal with the Japanese-ness of their management. That's without doing other stuff. And, seemingly, almost no one apparently has a thumbnail artist, lol. For Sana/Namie, it was likely just too much, while at the same time she likely might not have been that comfortable being an "on camera" personality that much. She was an engaging Streamer, but I don't think that comes naturally to her for the amount of extroverted energy it takes.

Ankle or Knee. She has a long standing ankle injury and I'm sure it's cascaded out because, unless you're around/involved in Professional Sports, no one really tells you the long-term approaches you need to be taking to fully rehab an injury. It's kind of a classic problem. Then some % get stuck on the Pain Med train, and, let me tell you, I've seen it completely ruin peoples lives. Hopefully, that doesn't happen for Calli.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Sven

Woman moment

This phenomenon with Uruka needs an explanation back when Origins debuted she was the normal one (relatively) and now Uruka is...well Uruka.

Horo7618

No one in particular
This phenomenon with Uruka needs an explanation back when Origins debuted she was the normal one (relatively) and now Uruka is...well Uruka.
I have no idea what this is trying to say, but Bear violin is starting.....

Purrson

Update in the unlikely event anyone cares, but ive got my rigging (only 3 months late and missing alot of shit, but it only cost me 200 bucks, and flr that price it's honestly fine the rigging is good) and I'm debuting this Tuesday, I'd link my Twitter but I don't actually want to link my Vtubing to any of my old accounts in any way.

Top Bottom