"YIPPEE!"Erina Makina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bijou and Haachama collab is happening in 30 minutes, by the way.
:BijouBijou:

Edit: Also, Mint is going live in a couple minutes with karaoke.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Alex hit her sub goal or 150 subs in less than 7 hours into her 48-hour subathon and is currently working on thinking up stretch goals. She's slappin' her way to the big leagues, so get on board.

I got shoved in by a raid, it seems she got hit by many. Her voice and style are pretty nifty, I get why people shill her here. It's been a while since a tomboy design doesn't make me think they're a cover for closeted homosexuals tastes.

About the Kitanya situation, I decided to do a quick research on the archives, it seems she's switching completely because her model artist sucks now and they split:
240408-235007.png

Comparison of rendering, proper volume became sketches

Well, at least it seems she's excited for the new anglerfish era and her new artist is just as hyped up to work with her, I guess this is a decent outcome.

Speaking of tomboys for closeted homos, Shimada is up talking about wrestling, the eclipse and jumping into Tekken 8 later

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Hiyori's Vertical Zatsu with a little bit of scuff, just pretend that there's a bgm. She fixed it!

DanishCookies

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

DanishCookies

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

God's Strongest Dragoon

Imagine Shiori and Pippa collab

It would definitely be one of those collabs where Pippa somehow becomes the tard wrangler, which is always hilarious.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Havent watched Shiori in a while, so I have a question.
Is she still doing the "fufufu" laugh that drove me up a fucking wall during her debut?

frz

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

SomeRando

With Idol's track record one of them will be an actual hooker or an e-hooker and another will be related to a cartel

Aviel making a trip to Funkytown!

Somehow it always comes back to Pippa, I think the rabbit is Filian's Watame

KINO INCOMING:

A vtuber that likes pro-wrestling? Yes my dear you'll make a fine addition to my collection.

She bet against the Codester, her punishment is just.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Saya's schedule is up, she'll be celebrating hitting 20k tomorrow! :sanasmile:
GKsc-VNWXs-AAOQw-Y.jpg

Salado

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
No VOD; some kind of YAB?
She was sick and the stream was a bit low energy but nothing wrong with it. Runie can be a bit of a perfectionist but I think this one will come back when she's in a mental state other than "about to keel over at her desk".

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

braindoko

Pippa would never shut up about idols and KFC, the time would run out before Shiori could speak. Pip pip cheerio!
Also I don't watch Shiori so hearing that voice coming from that model gave me strong whiplash, can't imagine her with runny mascara anymore

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa would never shut up about idols and KFC, the time would run out before Shiori could speak. Pip pip cheerio!
Also I don't watch Shiori so hearing that voice coming from that model gave me strong whiplash, can't imagine her with runny mascara anymore
Pippa got Dizzy to jiggle her tits and pretend to cry on-stream to fulfil her abusive lesbian fantasies (true and real). She might want Shiori to do the same thing too.

Top Bottom