"does your mouth ever get lonely? Like you just need to have something in your mouth"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I've been listening to Soraz's album for a month now and I love every song:takocope:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly went live a little bit ago, with TOWER DEFENSE MY BELOVED
GKcu-BR7-Xs-AAl-ZNw.png

cant believe I dozed off and missed stream start lmao

DanishCookies

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I've been watching the parts of the V4Mirai debuts I missed and I have to say while all of them seem really talented Dr. Nova is the clear standout. She even went as far as creating a walking simulator to showcase all her likes/dislikes. Her artist is the same as Selen/Elira's
I never would've guessed when looking at her design.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Yesterday Lain Paterson cried six times, spent an hour trying to clear story Hieronymus, and is back for more Blue Archive today.

She generally does a single 10pull with each stream and almost always gets lucky.

Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona is releasing a single and MV every month for three consecutive months and today the first one drops at 9PM JST.

Rikka's reveal for the third contestant yesterday was Yusuke from the Vsinger group Ireisu (Irregular Dice).

Fourth contestant reveal is on Thursday and the hint is "Singing Angel"

The clipper Yura is back and has dropped quite a number of clips. This one has Matsuri, Suisei, and Shigure Ui talking about indie Vtubing.

774inc's Shishio Chris after three cans of alcohol.

Still providing unhinged content close to graduation.

Bronze

Memory's doing an endurance stream where she'll try to get to 10k subs or finish all stages of Super Mario Wonder.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
And this little piggy is singing. GOD I LOVE HAACHAMA:loading:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Memory's doing an endurance stream where she'll try to get 10k subs or finish all stages of Super Mario Wonder.

Translation: "#I heard that exposing your thighs will increase your followers."

You know, I could be convinced.

UberSoldat

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Pippa would never shut up about idols and KFC, the time would run out before Shiori could speak. Pip pip cheerio!
Also I don't watch Shiori so hearing that voice coming from that model gave me strong whiplash, can't imagine her with runny mascara anymore

I don't know, Shiori looks exactly like her voice sounds to me.

Translation: "#I heard that exposing your thighs will increase your followers."

You know, I could be convinced.

Jesus christ look at those fucking twigs. If there was a plane crash in the mountains and the only two survivors were me and this chick I'd take my luck surviving off tree bark and leaves because there's no MEAT on those legs.

1712656247878.png

Is Nijisanji replacing their livers with AI? They'd certainly be one of the first to try I'd imagine.

Limkin

One thing from the podcast - Nina's old acquintances that she effectively ran away from into Nijii, always called toxic and who shittalked her behind the back are now crawling in her DMs asking for help and begging for clout, trying to get into vtubing themselves (previously shitting all over anime as a culture). I bet it feels good telling all of them to fuck off, and knowing they themselves admit you are more popular than them.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
catching up on more vods I missed before today's streams begin, and I'm starting to agree with the notion that Clara might need a dedicated posting thread, but I would also make the suggestion that it's extended to Clara/Airi/KA-CHING!! since they've practically become inseparable at this point

(and Airi is going to need all the support she can get as long as she's working herself to death at her black company)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
catching up on more vods I missed before today's streams begin, and I'm starting to agree with the notion that Clara might need a dedicated posting thread, but I would also make the suggestion that it's extended to Clara/Airi/KA-CHING!! since they've practically become inseparable at this point

(and Airi is going to need all the support she can get as long as she's working herself to death at her black company)
I like Clara, I like Airi, and I like KA-CHING, but there's no reason to give them a dedicated thread.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I like Clara, I like Airi, I like KA-CHING, but there's no reason to give them a dedicated thread.

that's more or less the sentiment I got as well, I'm talking about logistics-wise if the claraposting keeps a steady pace - if it dies out in a month or so, problem solved by itself, otherwise it's an idea to put on a shelf for future organizational use if the need arises

DanishCookies

I hope she makes a cover of it in the future

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
One thing from the podcast - Nina's old acquintances that she effectively ran away from into Nijii, always called toxic and who shittalked her behind the back are now crawling in her DMs asking for help and begging for clout, trying to get into vtubing themselves (previously shitting all over anime as a culture). I bet it feels good telling all of them to fuck off, and knowing they themselves admit you are more popular than them.
Matara's past life (Monkeyism) was Breadtube-adjacent, i.e. associated with godless, useless Marxist scum. Them being backstabbing, clout-chasing shitbirds only comes with the territory of being a western commie, and I'm gonna huff an entire barrel's worth of copium :takocope: and tell myself that Matara left that ideology behind

Clip tax: Coni plays Waifustein

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
YouTube decided to recommend me a GGN twins sneeze compilation.
(Embed is disabled for the video.)
Turns out that the guy credited at the start of the video is the same guy that made this FuwaMoco sneeze spreadsheet on Reddit [direct link].
Using the data I calculated the percentages of sneezing between the twins from their debut to the end of the year of debut.
91 (Akira) + 10 (Makoto) = 101, which makes the sneeze share <10% and >90% respectively.
152 (Mococo) + 23 (Fuwawa) = 175, which makes the sneeze share about 87% and 13% respectively.
Fuwawa actually increased the share of sneezes compared to Makoto in their year of debut. It's still a far cry from the #1 VSneezer.
----------------------
Hiyori Lara, the hololive fan, gets a view from Umiboshi, the Sui-chan plushie guy.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru and Marine are finally playing Hamtaro 3 on GBA after it got pushed back months ago. Subaru knows nothing about Hamtaro so Marine is just laughing at her impressions and reactions to everything.

What's great is that they're using Marine's childhood copy from more than 20 years ago. They had to triple-check to make sure she properly changed her name on the save file.
:holohag::hololove:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
gonna huff an entire barrel's worth of copium :takocope: and tell myself that Matara left that ideology behind
Yeah, I don't know about that, buddy :BijouBijou:

5m9s

Top Bottom