"Watatataaa~"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Koronesuki

X-Potato
In case it wasn't clear I was talking about the other Pippa.
It was not clear at all. Thank you for clarifying. I think if you just call her Pippa 99% of the inmates here will assume that you mean Pipkin Pippa. You should probably specify that you mean blue Pippa, or British Pippa, or penguin Pippa, or Pippa Pebblesworth.

Pippa x Pippa collab when?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
what a precious bean

It is quite sad when a random word generator which just spews out nonsense devoid of context passes as a better, more sane person than actual people.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

good thumbnail Kiara

Since her ASS has been getting all the attention recently this is a good time to let people know she has other ASSets

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It is quite sad when a random word generator which just spews out nonsense devoid of context passes as a better, more sane person than actual people.
Most of people on the internet are ants devoid of personality

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
what a precious bean

So adorable. We should give her more than that. Like a stealth bomber. I trust her so much, I'm sure she'd fly it with a perfect operational record.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also btw...

Wouldnt that end up aching like a motherfucker after spending a night or two flopping them about like a third rate stripper

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wouldnt that end up aching like a motherfucker after spending a night or two flopping them about like a third rate stripper
Yeah that shit makes them go absolutely floppy later in life.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
We appreciate her sacrifice :gurasemperfi:

Speaking of big bouncy boobas, Mozumi Pichi continues her galactic crusade in one hour:

And hey since Mozu is going to be an hour late today you have time to watch this cute little axolotl artist too :sanasmile:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ruru and Rumi playing Kirby

Fatum Ruptor playing Persona 3 Reload

Chiwa playing Millenia

Bam playing Dwarf Fortress

Tomoe Carmine playing Dead Space

German Lolime in New Vegas

Also, Tsukasa Ryogoku is streaming Elden Ring, she's a 3-view JP streamer that's been posted in here at least once before. Cute voice, and has a soviet themed military outfit. WE NEED MORE MILITARY UNIFORM CHUUBAS IT'S CUTE DAMN IT.

Idk man
GDA7gVlbIAA5_XW.jpg
110_1.jpg

R.jpg

Last edited:

kingcaid

Khubie is playing Binding of Issac after she finishes yapping. She also posted her schedule before the end of the week.

Rezuul finally deranked last night and did a funny bit before he raided out. The last match of the night was pretty much Mahjong the Experience and was fantastic.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She was sick and the stream was a bit low energy but nothing wrong with it. Runie can be a bit of a perfectionist but I think this one will come back when she's in a mental state other than "about to keel over at her desk".
I checked into that stream a few times and she was stuck on Beowulf maybe she was walled the whole stream?

God's Strongest Dragoon

I need a Fatto Catto intervention, I can't stop listening to Neko Kaburi-Na. :gurastress:
No, you don't need an intervention, keep listening to it.
Neil Gaiman's version of Death from his Sandman series may have also contributed to this - given how it's literally one of the earliest versions of the stereotype in a somewhat niche yet popular media at the time.
Elvira predates Gaiman's Death and was far more influential. She was hosting shitty horror B movies and talking about the macabre while being a borderline valley girl. Then Tim Burton came along and had his "eccentric goth" films, which eventually added in Helena Bonham Carter over the years.

Top Bottom