"Oh IRyS..."Hakos Baelz, Mori Calliope & IRyStocrats in unison

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

tgmslc

Havent watched Shiori in a while, so I have a question.
Is she still doing the "fufufu" laugh that drove me up a fucking wall during her debut?
I'm currently taking a sick day & watching this collab with Mori

Idk, her laugh in every stream i've seen lately is a lot louder & more awkward than the cutesy shit she was during on debut.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It is quite sad when a random word generator which just spews out nonsense devoid of context passes as a better, more sane person than actual people.
I know you hate Neuro, but she genuinely has impressive tech behind her. She got a massive buff to her memory a bit back so she actively remembers shit. She does learn and remember shit based on what humans and chat say to her. She is pretty boring on her own, but collabs with real humans and her interactions with Vedal are genuinely amusing to me.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If her first stream back is on Friday, that means she's been hiding out on other people's channels for exactly 2 months since the Black Screen.
laugh-point.gif

Now when does Vox stream? Or is he just going to keep hiding out on bilibili?

braindoko

:whatastory: brain doko indeed
You're free to correct me but while forced collabs with people they hate sounds like a stupid rrat, we now know it's standard corpo fare after stuff like the Aster-Scarle yab.
And we also know for a fact not all Vshojos get along, when Silver and Nyanners left they had quite a few things to say about their ex "family"

He's not laughing at the idea of forced collabs, he's laughing at you taking @Nenélove's post as a Vshojo beggar post.
Just fucking join vshojo already and spare us all of this bullshit theatrics jesus, it's obvious to everyone, nobody is gonna be surprised by it so stop it and get it over with.
It's not? :loading:

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Chat restricted to subscribers of > 4 months, y/y?
You're free to correct me but while forced collabs with people they hate sounds like a stupid rrat, we now know it's standard corpo fare after stuff like the Aster-Scarle yab.
And we also know for a fact not all Vshojos get along, when Silver and Nyanners left they had quite a few things to say about their ex "family"
He's not laughing at the idea of forced collabs, he's laughing at you taking @Nenélove's post as a Vshojo beggar post.
Nono, this is exactly what i'm laughing at.
I stand corrected. Shouldn't have ignored the tourist part, I suppose.

Last edited:

Bronze

been hiding out on other people's channels for exactly 2 months since the Black Screen.
Exactly 2 months? So her break wasn't for an undefined duration. Would be pretty funny if it was a stealth suspension
I don't think Vshojo's that strict when it comes to forcing collabs, but even if it was is there any reason to believe Pomu dislikes one of them or vice versa? I always assumed they would get along just fine, and she would hang out with ex-niji group and Henya mostly,

Panko's playing the climbing game

Ember will try to play Fallout NV, if her internet works at least

UberSoldat

Limkin

As if anyone subscribed to her in the past 2 months. She might as well put the chat behind max tier membership and probably get the same amount of interaction

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yeah... That's why there are soooo many collabs with Kson... And there were soooo many collabs with Nazuna... And soooo many collabs with Hime...
Looks like you remembering things that didn't happen. None of the three (Vei/Nyan/Sylver) said anything of substance. It is stupid rrat without any prepositions. Again - Vshojo is not a fucking corpo! They are pure talent agency, but with a flair.
BTW - when was the last time you seen Nyanners collab with anyone but Aethel?
He's not laughing at the idea of forced collabs
Nono, this is exactly what i'm laughing at. And more than that - at the people thinking that they follow any JP corpo tropes.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Exactly 2 months? So her break wasn't for an undefined duration. Would be pretty funny if it was a stealth suspension
Yes, exactly 2 months to the day.
elirablackscreen.png

Friday is April 12th.

EDIT: It would be pretty hilarious if she was stealth suspended. That would lead to some even more fun questions:
-Was she suspended because she pissed off management by doing the video?
-Management made her do the video and then suspended her because it was poorly received?

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Please join this group where you'll have to do forced collabs with Froot and Zen to keep pretenses of unity
How about no. She's free from that BS after 3 years, why can't people stop treating her like a sports player trying to place her is this or that company :PomuAngry:
i feel like some people overeestimate the hate people have for Froot and Zen in the wider normie corpo-sphere, im not saying i know how Pomu feels about either but ngl i doubt anyone cares too much about them in a negative light

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yes, exactly 2 months to the day.
elirablackscreen.png

Friday is April 12th.

EDIT: It would be pretty hilarious if she was stealth suspended. That would lead to some even more fun questions:
-Was she suspended because she pissed off management by doing the video?
-Management made her do the video and then suspended her because it was poorly received?
Would she be allowed on other streams under stealth suspension?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Stunned But Dumb

Yeah... That's why there are soooo many collabs with Kson... And there were soooo many collabs with Nazuna... And soooo many collabs with Hime...
Looks like you remembering things that didn't happen. None of the three (Vei/Nyan/Sylver) said anything of substance. It is stupid rrat without any prepositions. Again - Vshojo is not a fucking corpo! They are pure talent agency, but with a flair.
I don't know if it's a bit or not, but I think it's funny the only time you get upset is if someone slights vshojo. An insult to you or anyone in the industry? a laugh and a half? Implying that Froot might be kind of not ok? Damnable words. Hell, I think the first time you had a wack argument here was over Froot. You're like vshojo's sister.

Funny

i feel like some people overeestimate the hate people have for Froot and Zen in the wider normie corpo-sphere, im not saying i know how Pomu feels about either but ngl i doubt anyone cares too much about them in a negative light

I don't pay attention to froot, but most twitch indies love Zen. He just seems like a good guy behind the scenes. You can't look around without seeing Zen pop up somewhere in a non-vshojo COLLAB which I can only see as indicative of his personality. Unless he just blackmailed them all, Idunno.

frz

Would be pretty funny if it was a stealth suspension
It wouldn't. A suspension would mean she voluntarily did the black stream without manager's coercion. That'd turn her from Harry's pet/doll into pure cunt. And then there are the people still being her friend despite knowing that. It's rather a can of worms I wish would never be opened.
Harry if you still has your job when Elira is out, please don't shit list her. I dont want to know whatever the fuck you guys are doing anymore. Best thing you can do is just make her a manager even.
:fishmandispair:
BTW - when was the last time you seen Nyanners collab with anyone but Aethel?

Nono, this is exactly what i'm laughing at
How do you make merelytourist sounds like the reasonable person, you dun goofed up @braindoko. Or maybe this is a high tier bait and we all fell for it.
:fubukiyabai!:
I don't know if it's a bit or not, but I think it's funny the only time you get upset is if someone slights vshojo. An insult to you or anyone in the industry? a laugh and a half? Implying that Froot might be kind of not ok? Damnable words. Hell, I think the first time you had a wack argument here was over Froot. You're like vshojo's sister.
I definitely saw him shilling phase. :BibooPopcorn:
I follow what they do because it's interesting operation model and i'm very curious where they will get with it. So yeah, i get annoyed when people start spouting bullshit. Also i get annoyed when people start stcking their nose into other people's personal relationships and pass judgments. I only really watch Henya and Geega (and i watched both before vshojo), sometimes Mouse. Others just hanging in follows.
why must you speak again :calidrinking: You could have left it there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom