"Don't you know? Chat is always right, it's the vtuber that's wrong"Selen Tatsuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

@superduper forgot to plug her new song, so I'll post it instead. Not bad for Genshit.

Eureka

Murray playing Fallout: New Vegas right now.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Randon throwing shade at a certain VTuber agency. And it ain't his former place of employment...

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
New Kronii schedule.
GLLhuOvWMAEZWt6

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
1713156798861.png
Ladies and gentlemen, troons and femboys, this is the woman who wanted to leave a month ago. Fucking 3k with VotV. Dev is obligated to add her cameo at this point.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

@superduper forgot to plug her new song, so I'll post it instead. Not bad for Genshit.

I always forget how good of a singer she is. I'm usually too focused on her degeneracy to remember.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Randon throwing shade at a certain VTuber agency. And it ain't his former place of employment...

Honestly what has been constantly impressing me is even though he got shafted by holo in some ways he is still very calm and rational when talking about it, even though he was also a tard that had a schizo moment in Japan because of his meds

frz

According to the comments, he had to re-upload the video since he forgot his Honkai sponsorship

View attachment 68074

What a fag lmao
Is shiori even considered menhera?
She has a huge adhd/yapping problem and her brain is doodoo but I dont think she even played into the menhera tropes
Yet. I can easily see her becoming another workaholic once she gets her 3D.
She has kaela as a mentor. It will be fine.
But then again she talked about wanting to move to japan.....

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She has a huge adhd/yapping problem and her brain is doodoo but I dont think she even played into the menhera tropes
I think alot of tourists and more normie types think menheras are just wierdos instead of people with actual issues and brainworms

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Honestly what has been constantly impressing me is even though he got shafted by holo in some ways he is still very calm and rational when talking about it, even though he was also a tard that had a schizo moment in Japan because of his meds
I've always seen it as him just knowing he wasn't really fit for it. I loved his dancing around the line to keep himself "corpo friendly" or whatever but it's not like anyone was overly surprised he was gone when it happened. Anything on his end mostly says to me he accepted that and let it go. Shame though because I liked the dynamic he brought and we lost him just as the new model hit. However between perms shit, not liking to do a lot of singing/performing, the travel (and meds issue related) and all that he was an easy bet on leaving.

Lando on the other hand based on his later comments just makes me think he joined to pump his PL up a bit then left after being maybe somewhat unhappy, but possibly figured he got the best boost he was going to for when he left. Not that I think he didn't have fun, but that he might not have really even wanted to be invested. And recently now I think he might feel like he fucked up kicking it to the curb so quickly. That's my own rrat though obviously.
I did expect him to leave just not to sound like a scorned woman about it later.

She has kaela as a mentor. It will be fine.
But then again she talked about wanting to move to japan.....
Shiori's unhinged which I think in this medium leads to worse assumptions. She's just a goofy yapper so far and compared to anyone we've seen have moments isn't particularly high on the scales as far as I know. Yet anyway. Compare her to like, Aia's recent stuff or several indies for example.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Joined expecting one thing and got another. Don't really think there is any bad blood in it.

Check out this Kino!

Archive

This motherfucker has the best video intros.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Team spiral BGM sounds like they are going to fight Dracula

Edit: love the joke that Michiru is just there to babysit the rest of the team

Edit 2:

Team joker is just MAHVEL

i know the joke is Big Band music sounds the same but come on.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Looks like the other V4 Mirai girls are getting somewhat of a boost from the newest gen popping off. Mono is currently doing a DJ countdown for her birthday and she's gained like 3-4k subs in 1 day (which is a lot for her considering she was at ~13k yesterday)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Today on how is Mozu doing?

Not great
Edit: ghost archive is being ass, but I got screenshots to upload if this goes down.

Last edited:

stassy

Lamy casually facedoxXxing herself on her alt account...while using AI :

1.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly went live a bit ago with what will probably be the penultimate Ghost Trick stream! :pomuLove:

So sleepy tonight... aaah

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Top Bottom