"The Phase Connect deskmat is a solid 3 out of 10 because that thing is a piece of shit lol"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Good clip

Lara is a fun vtuber who was introduced to Hololive by chat

If you are looking for non-stop karaoke, she's got it. Song after song!

Rust is still fun

Karubi pls stream on YT because I also love you and Calli, the cringe is way down.:achansasuga:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Univirtual's Shiratama Utano singing Gundam songs.

Bae meeting the ultra chaotic Pururu.

Fubuki with some good advice on Vtubing.

VSpo's Oshi No Ko series has a praying mantis as the idol's father.

Stream is worth watching, there's some crazy parts not clipped as well such as Yakumo Beni's R-18G breast squeeze. Hinano's not there but there are endless gahaha laughs and desk slams when they have her as drawing subject.

Clip from yesterday's 3D showcase from Neoporte's Tentei Forte.

She's very cute and her outfit somewhat looks like she's from the Neptunia series. The delay is worth it I guess.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

UberSoldat

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

frz

I think alot of tourists and more normie types think menheras are just wierdos instead of people with actual issues and brainworms
Did you just call DN a normie braindead mouthbreathing fággot tourist :inahungryl: If so you have my seal of approval 🦭
Tbh I didn't even bother clicking on the video, I'm just commenting on the thumbnail :smugpipi:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly posted her schedule earlier, we got a special video edition by RandomVtuberEdits this week!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Takamiya Rion starting Blue Archive. Using Rion instead of Takamiya-kun as the teacher's name because Takamiya-kun-sensei in katakana is lame.

When she saw the Prefect team she mentioned "isn't she like a girl from Hololive?" while pointing at Hina and the chat said "horned brat?"
Might be interesting since apart from being an Asuna (SAO) hater, she finished FF9 while being a Dagger/Garnet anti.
EDIT: She got shocked when her first pull is Asuna.

Yesterday Figaro got to 60k subs during her Sunday night karaoke.

Reached the threshold while singing Fukurou.

VSpo's Kurumi Noah released a cover of Rolling Girl a few days ago.

Tachibana Hinano also released a cover song.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We are finally getting Runie and Nova collab that's mentioned around her debut

Calling it now, Runie and Nova spend the collab making and duelling with a One-Piece themed Yugioh deck.

Stunned But Dumb

Doki's schedule is up. Here's the text from her youtube community tab
Schedule for this week !! Yes, flight simulator is on an hour earlier than my usual stream times because I have a meeting with youtube at 2! I wanted to be sure that I didn't rush my stream tomorrow but I also wanted a slot for the EU goons to watch something since I always want to have at least one stream that dragoons around the world can watch per week ! Also, we get to finally play the game that was robbed game of the year, Hello Kitty Island Adventures. I cannot wait to experience it live with all of you.

On another note, I have two collabs this week ! I heard I was Juna's oshi so I reached out and asked her if she wanted to play Vade Retro since it was a game that I wanted to try out for awhile now. I also said she can invite two more people on her end since I'm down to meet new people. I've been wanting to get to know more vtubers in other companies and just experiment with different group dynamics. You might see some collabs with other NA vtuber companies in the future that are in the works !

For those who are wondering what Goodnight dragoons are, it is a new series that I wanted to try out ! A lot of vtubers having morning chatting/radio streams but I wanted a good night radio yap session cause I can't get up in the morning LMAO. it's just a chill hang out session with dragoons late at night before I go to bed ! It's an experiment and I'm honestly not sure what exactly this series is going to turn out in the end but let's just have fun with it LOL.

Also, starting next week, I'm gonna slow down from 2 collabs to 1 collab per week. When I first started, I felt like I just didn't belong anywhere or really know anyone since I became an indie so I wanted to meet as many new people as possible! But I think I can finally relax a little and I can recharge my social battery since I'm still a full on introvert. Asking people to collab with me has been so nerve wracking especially when I'm not too sure of how each group dynamic or stream chemistry will be until we go live. I hope to continue to make new friends going forward and that you dragoons enjoy my attempts at socializing and meeting new people LOL.

SO4HsqWUf0iodeXFUrhzXkRfpsfnec3uh2qWEK1qdDXvaBEGrjO5Pxd5vO2PdyjSrQ-OwrRJD9aJUA=s800-rw-nd-v1

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter

Something something Hololive ID anniversary thing in which Hololive ID staff asked their fellow Indogs if they recognize a moon, a squirrel, and a alien who want to marry godzilla.

In an hour or so, forgot to mention that.

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
More rust VCR for botan this morning. She is not addicted, she did not play for 7 hours yesterday.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spica's birthday(stream going over 10 hours now).

Onolumi reading manga

Roboco's animation

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
More rust VCR for botan this morning. She is not addicted, she did not play for 7 hours yesterday.

Anya just started her stream, too. Calli, Ayame, Aki, and Roberu are all online, as well, as far as Holopro goes.

More clips from yesterday:

Negzana

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I wonder what happened to Dizzy wanting a partner who had a million-dollar house, besides that egg carton slowly emptying.

UberSoldat

I wonder what happened to Dizzy wanting a partner who had a million-dollar house, besides that egg carton slowly emptying.

I want to sympathize with her but at the same time she's got issues of her own she desperately needs to sort out before she makes such demands.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I want to sympathize with her but at the same time she's got issues of her own she desperately needs to sort out before she makes such demands.
Right now, Dizzy's only demand is for her partner to have Digimon autism on the same level as her. You wouldn't think this would be hard to meet, but maybe Digimon autists don't like red flags.

Top Bottom