"Suicide Pact: Made the Capippalists promise that they won't off themselves unless she dies first. This contributed to the meme of her as a Messianic Archetype or a cult leader."tvtropes.org

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
After I said Korone and Watame have a hard time collabing together, my point still stands since it's a group collab! :takocope:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Is there a guide on how to hook up with cosplayers?
Asking for a friend
Socializing is a start. Interact with them, get to know each other, befriend them or at least get into their inner circle. So long you aren't being a creep and not like that tora vtuber guy, you should be good enough to try slowly hooking up with one you want.

or at least be besties with them, iunno.

USS IOWA

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Asking for a friend
just dont be a sexpest and actually take a bath before going on cons

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Asking for a friend
Unfortunately, they're not hooking up with the cosplay chicks you'd think/want/hope...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ... apparently Nene, according to her on her karaoke stream, mistook sleeping aid gummies (melatonin, I guess) for regular ones and ate a bunch of them. She fell asleep and later woke up in the hospital with her family and manager there.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Asking for a friend
Step 1: Be attractive
Step 2: Don't be unattractive
Step 3: See Step 1

Limes: "having been in the vtubing space for a couple of years now, I have come to the conclusion that they are ridiculously good at hiding things"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Jesus Christ... apparently Nene, according to her on her karaoke stream, mistook sleeping aid gummies (melatonin, I guess) for regular ones and ate a bunch of them. She fell asleep and later woke up in the hospital with her family and manager there.
holy fuck shes dumb

enen come on man

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Step 1: Be attractive
Step 2: Don't be unattractive
Step 3: See Step 1

Limes: "having been in the vtubing space for a couple of years now, I have come to the conclusion that they are ridiculously good at hiding things"

Bonus Step: Have at least some semblance of personal hygiene

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Eira is Rimming

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I feel like there is a misconception here. Kiara knows what she is not supposed to talk about. She doesn't leak shit she isn't supposed to. IRyS, on the other hand...

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I feel like there is a misconception here. Kiara knows what she is not supposed to talk about. She doesn't leak shit she isn't supposed to. IRyS, on the other hand...
And Ollie, don't forget Ollie, who tells her members about upcoming events half a year in advance

ex_lurker

-She said she can't tell us the reason of her rib pain, she has stitches so I don't know what the fuck happened to her.
Her bf fucked her too hard and broke her rib
Asking for a friend
Just go around the con yelling about how you want to become sex, surely one of them will answer your mating call :Vesper-SEEEX!:

USS IOWA

Nene be like:
"This is a very sweet candy,"
15 minutes later:
images (47).jpeg

niggaphil

Oh Hakos would be in Taipei fan meeting as well

Time to speak chink language with her :dokiSmug:

Edit: If Gura or Mumei is in the fan meeting event, guess I am sold

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
catching up on vods from when I slept, first up is Eimi Isami being a detective for 7 hours straight - that's the good stuff right there:

normalize chuubas playing detective games and [GAMES OF THEIR SPECIFIC HYPERFIXATION] for half of the day

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
@Nenélove take better care of your retarded oshi man

But she is better now

UberSoldat

NotDecatto

DYRBI

thirteenorphans

Can't believe Nene tried to unalive herself with sleeping gummies. Hololive is truly a black company. :medsmoremeds:

Top Bottom