"With that said, you can get rough with me if you want, bye byeee!"Nekomata Okayu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Happiness also check what Alice drew at your own discretion

Saturnus

haha it's unou
LC with Emuri, Isla, and Naki is interesting. Don't think she collabed with any of them as Pomu, so looks like she is branching out.
Emuri is someone she collaborated in the past with a few times pre-Nijisanji (Emuri is also apparently going on indefinite hiatus on the 20th). Along from what I've heard through a 2 minute search this is a "the gang gets back together for a bit for some good fun" sort of stream. Gonna be kino especially because it is modded Lethal company and I don't doubt they have a few meme-mods installed.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I love everything about this.

Korone's songs tend to be the most fun in Hololive. Doggy MVP all day every day.

Salado

Dizzy is live on Twitter

e:
Chat

e2:
She just committed first degree murder on stream :whatastory:

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Hurrah one of my fav Chuuuba artists drew Mint!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some minor notes from Kronii's Ender Magnolia stream.
-She went to sleep with a crusty eye and when she woke up it turned into a pink eye, her mom gave her something for it and told her to not open it for some time.

-She said she can't tell us the reason of her rib pain, she has stitches so I don't know what the fuck happened to her.

-Her new cover may be a duet.

-She will hopefully not have to travel anywhere until September.

-When she was young she wrote a story with a character that's similar to the ender lilies/magnolia one, she didn't post the story anywhere.

-Her body wants her to go on a diet and it wants her to eat cereal for some reason, she thinks frosted flakes are good as diet cereal...

-She wanted to play blasphemous this week, but she decided against it for her own sanity, she will maybe play it next week.

-She has 2 cats now, she took them to the vet and they told her they are both good, both are male one's a fucking chonker.

-She got some makeup, she's thinking about making a makeup stream.

Bronze

tgmslc

Decided to check in on all my muted Discords since I'm stuck in bed with a cold and fuck-all else to do and the first thing I see is a mod posting the edgiest fan-webcomic I've seen this century.

I feel like I'm having a stroke, help.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Some minor notes from Kronii's Ender Magnolia stream.
-She went to sleep with a crusty eye and when she woke up it turned into a pink eye, her mom gave her something for it and told her to not open it for some time.

-She said she can't tell us the reason of her rib pain, she has stitches so I don't know what the fuck happened to her.

-Her new cover may be a duet.

-She will hopefully not have to travel anywhere until September.

-When she was young she wrote a story with a character that's similar to the ender lilies/magnolia one, she didn't post the story anywhere.

-Her body wants her to go on a diet and it wants her to eat cereal for some reason, she thinks frosted flakes are good as diet cereal...

-She wanted to play blasphemous this week, but she decided against it for her own sanity, she will maybe play it next week.

-She has 2 cats now, she took them to the vet and they told her they are both good, both are male one's a fucking chonker.

-She got some makeup, she's thinking about making a makeup stream.
Many of the chuubas here are train wreaks propelled by personal issues gathering the misfortune and zatsudon material that are littered around their tracks.
Kronii is Mr. Bean. Blueshark thank you for being the ITV for Kronii here.

Kronii and Shiori have really grown on me

stolen from here. Shiori is more like Clara but Kronii is close.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ririka playing Geoguessr for the first time at 6PM JST.

Noel actually mentioned the Rushia plushie will be removed months back.

Also talking about moving on from the five to four and comments from those who couldn't.

The part from Tentei Forte's 3D where she tried to be sexy.

VSpo's Tachibana Hinano listening to Calli sing.

Ange Katrina rule 63ing her colleagues.

Supposedly spanish/romance languages are much easier for nips to learn and speak than english/germanic languages, also nips have some kind of strange obsession with spain for literally no reason since their culture couldn't be more different, the Mediterranean cultures are all family oriented but still individualistic, friendly to strangers, rowdy, rude as fuck and generally laid back in all things, the east asia cultures are group>individual, insanely xenophobic, quiet, obsessed with respect and willing to die of overworking.
I think you can thank Ghibli for that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Airi is back, but those weeks toiling away at her black company have taken a horrible toll... She now looks like Rie.
That's your subconscious telling you you want to watch Rie. You poor bastard.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Decided to check in on all my muted Discords since I'm stuck in bed with a cold and fuck-all else to do and the first thing I see is a mod posting the edgiest fan-webcomic I've seen this century.

I feel like I'm having a stroke, help.

Imagine drawing Hololive fanart with multiple talents and not even getting a hundred likes.

NotDecatto

DYRBI

frz

wild. I cant believe Holo lets talent stream on alts
Are you a super newfag in here or are you baiting...
Except for a very few. Almost everyone streamed on their alts at some points.
One of them streamed 3 days after their holo debut.
One of them announced that they are married on their PL.
Most of them only stream with png/real face though (beside one having a live2d but she barely ever uses it). I reckon hololive have clause against it.
Same reason kson didnt use a vtuber model until 2 months after graduation

Last edited:

UberSoldat

God's Strongest Dragoon

She just committed first degree murder on stream :whatastory:
After her Sisyphus stream, it was expected. I was taking notes to clip it later and my notes ended up being an hour of "rage, rage, screaming, rage, despair, rage". :SelenHAHAhere:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Our wife singing:nenedance:

Imho, better to post normal link

Imagine drawing Hololive fanart with multiple talents and not even getting a hundred likes.
Tags are very important on Twitter. Without them, no one will know about you. I guess he forgets to add tags, his pictures with tags get a lot more likes..

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
There's two types of con nerds:
The ones who go to get absolutely fucked up and hook up with cosplay chicks.
And the guys who just attend panels and wonder what everyone else does all day.
Is there a guide on how to hook up with cosplayers?
Asking for a friend

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Top Bottom