"Nantoka shitekureru... Shishiro Botan!"Omaru Polka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

A conclave is being held in the groomcord to discuss the logistics of this idea

The only thing people in the groomcord should be discussing is the order in which they will step into the gas chamber, thank you very much. Interesting idea though, if there was ever Ollie's mug like that...

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
NOT A DRILL, Meche confirmed her age is 31. :hagdemand::sanasmile::pomuLove::kroheart:
Dumb bint used to have her birthday in her Twitter bio, so not really news, this is her own screenshot btw, still up on her Xitter lol
im_mechecheche [2020-07-16 10ː11ː58 UTC] 1283705930828222464_1.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Guys

Guys

J8xOiej.png

How is he here? She has like 200 views!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
J8xOiej.png

How is he here? She has like 200 views!
Because the CCV argument was always retarded he watches anyone he wants regardless of CCV. He just thinks something special is happening if he sees a particularly high CCV and gets curious. This is from my experience of him being in my chat group for close to a year

🐺 Time

Liveposting asked me to clip this and I know Jambalaya already did but here's my version

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
boat is playing thats not my neighbor
wonder if shes gonna get the rare variants

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I think froot learned from the silvervale shit. She wont do it again. At least publicly. Ironmouse talked shit to the haters but she basically confirmed that she and froot did read those hate comments.
Also according to matara, vshojo has managers now. There are adults around her to prevent this kinda situation.
Or I'm too optimistic at this world.

I also picked up one word matara used. "Contentment". She kinda half confirmed the complacency atmosphere in vshojo. But at least she is still trying and actively poaching. She failed with pomu and mika, as of this moment, but one day she will succeed. Either them or someone else. If your oshi is not in holo and can speak english, prepared to get poached once you see them in contact with matara.

I like how she turns from "nina the mama" into "roach the poach"

Edit: e.g. like it or not phase is moving toward being an idol company. There are things that she did at the beginning of phase that she can no longer do now. And enough "talent freedom" might convince her to leave. Surely this exact scenario didnt happen to a dragon vtuber who was the world #1 most superchatted.

Also anyone knows about this geega chick? I never see her being mentioned in here since her vshojo debut. It's like people forgot she joined (I did).
She's a numberfag but an "ethical" one, if that makes sense. She's cool, used to hold pretty good conversations with chat when she had like 80ccv but unfortunately is stuck with more monologues nowadays. She's a girlboss through and through with some interesting life experiences as her dad hoisted her around in his travels so she grew up circled by older people rather than kids her age, it reflects on her personality so you still get snipets of a bratty personality in rare instances.
TL;DR she's green, go off if a hag dwarf asian from Brooklyn is in your tastes.
Isn't Geega cool with the people from vinesauce? They aren't too bad from what I've seen/heard of them over the years.
She knows many people because she's as old in the streaming game as Jowol a.k.a PorcelainMaid, and they're huge friends. She goes back with a lot of people, so her network is widespread but she was left behind for a long time but is catching up as of last year.
Dumb bint used to have her birthday in her Twitter bio, so not really news, this is her own screenshot btw, still up on her Xitter lol
View attachment 68178
I will now observe your chuuba with great interests. I was already lurking from time to time because her game tastes are almost equal to mine, but I think I'll pay more attention from now, and she deserves better numbers than that!
:holohag::hololove:

Josa is finally back, and with more Sonic Adventure 2!

Alice also returned with her loli model and more Ultrakill

Hen of mimi is drawing herself in dire straits if what she tweeted was to be taken seriously

Salado

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
I have Digimon autism that would be compatible with hers but I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. There's crazy and then there's Dizzy. I'm good.
Come one Dude, save her, use your PiPi energy, dick the menhera out of her, take one for the team.:pomuSalute:

Xuhle

@Scoots seems your getting some composition for the Energizer bunny and pon wolf.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Corpo mascot is doing a soft graduation and won't stream normally anymore, just shill. Idk what the point of that is.

Stunned But Dumb

Horo7618

No one in particular

Salado

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Corpo mascot is doing a soft graduation and won't stream normally anymore, just shill. Idk what the point of that is.

Steady paycheck without having to deal with streaming as the face of a company that's always getting shit on for the crap they pull.

Anime Fan

Shiina continuing Elden Ring after beating Radahn in one try yesterday.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Top Bottom