"Chat, Hitler did nothing wrong (bass drop)"Filian

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Steady paycheck without having to deal with streaming as the face of a company that's always getting shit on for the crap they pull.

...I thought she already "soft-graduated" before, but maybe I'm thinking of something else

either way this is the first time I'm hearing about the Crunchyroll chuuba in a long while, which might explain the soft-graduation

or it might be a lack of resources and advertising/marketing, much like Sony with PRISM

Stunned But Dumb

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Stinky Oni has something coming up

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Corpo mascot is doing a soft graduation and won't stream normally anymore, just shill. Idk what the point of that is.

Sony is done with the concept of vtuber live streamers since prism didnt turn a profit but want to keep their mascot
(At least in the west because they have other groups like VEE)

Xuhle

Poor lily, at least shes doing better now.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Phase connect slander

"Lia VODs after an ASMR stream"

Haha.
Yeah.
:depressedtako:

Edit: Also, I installed Muyu's Windows soundpack last night. My PC won't stop mooing. 10/10. Would buy again.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Corpo mascot is doing a soft graduation and won't stream normally anymore, just shill. Idk what the point of that is.

Reminds me of Netflix's vtuber a few years back, went inactive in 2022 iirc. I remember seeing a few videos of her shilling the service's upcoming anime, interviewing employees and tours of the Netflix offices. It's like what Sora was supposed to be, a mascot character for Cover's shitty VR tech and games before Yagoo got convinced to do the idol thing.

Easy part time gig, the talent probably wants to move on for something more stable.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
J8xOiej.png

How is he here? She has like 200 views!
He only follow Vtubers on his google account and has all the corpos with notifications on, so every time someone is streaming he knows about it on his phone, funny because he got bullied out of the Idol official discord server but did not get banned, he just leaved

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He only follow Vtubers on his google account and has all the corpos with notifications on, so every time someone is streaming he knows about it on his phone, funny because he got bullied out of the Idol official discord server but did not get banned, he just leaved
For once a jew exiles someone else instead of being exiled

Wait is that why Nolan has the palestinian flag???

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Reminds me of Netflix's vtuber a few years back, went inactive in 2022 iirc. I remember seeing a few videos of her shilling the service's upcoming anime, interviewing employees and tours of the Netflix offices. It's like what Sora was supposed to be, a mascot character for Cover's shitty VR tech and games before Yagoo got convinced to do the idol thing.

Easy part time gig, the talent probably wants to move on for something more stable.

This is just what happens when these outsider companies realize that shitting out a vtuber won't make them a zillion dollarinos like they saw Holo/Niji get and they shelve the whole thing.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Wait is that why Nolan has the palestinian flag???
:smugselen:mayhaps but the pattern was mostly the same and funny he never talked on Katta channel, he was check this out a big fan of Riro

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

This mad lad translated the Area 15 "man on the street" section of the anniversary video

Bug Eater

Doki in another collab with not-Altare, accompanied by Snuffy and Laimu (who I know basically nothing about besides having a really nice model)

Bronze

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex's chatting stream

Tea's and Star2d2 collab. They are Lucid invaders. Tea mostly streaming TESO, Star2d2 Overwatch.

WaWa

Tetel will be playing HoloCure in a bit.

Salado

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Having the new Phases in OffKai together with huge names will be an interesting step up in their networking game, unless I'm reading this wrong and it's all virtual/remote, which is a shame, I wanted girls to visit Uruka and make her feel shame for living in a dumpster.

Maple is chattin'

Ecotone is bikin'

And Takako is ballin'

Top Bottom