"GWS"Pavolia Reine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Haven't been keeping up with Vtuber stuff in a while - who is this person?
Is this another VShojo orbiter turned talent, and if so, which one?

View attachment 68233
Michi Mochievee?

Really?

Niggas ain't even trying to hide that this is Mika Melatika

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Mica 10000%
Risu wouldnt answer to a Random

MIKA'S BACK LET'S FUCKING GOOOO

Wait...
...this means she's going to be collabing with Vshojo and streaming on Twitch :urtearingmeapart:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Airi is playing a scary game. Get ready for clipping, @Scoots

Bronze

Wait...
...this means she's going to be collabing with Vshojo and streaming on Twitch :urtearingmeapart:
She probably will hang out with Kuro and matara mostly. And Millie when she joins :baeJam: So just avoid big collabs and it should be fine.

Eimi's live with roblox

USS IOWA

Wait...
Well someone's gotta watch the dog, He's been acting crazy lately.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
"Hey Mika, when are you coming back-"

"I'M NOT MIKA, I'M MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER MICHI!"

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mouse is starting to walk again CONGRATS MOUSEY

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Wait...
She always gave Twitch vibes, your sampling is just corrupted by going to the 4view minimum.

Koragi will monkey out tonight

Shimada is chatting for a while and will plug Tekken 8 later

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
She always gave Twitch vibes, your sampling is just corrupted by going to the 4view minimum.
I don't mind the vibes of Twitch, I mind its dogshit player and constant fighting with my browser :painpeko:

She probably will hang out with Kuro and matara mostly. And Millie when she joins :baeJam: So just avoid big collabs and it should be fine.

Eimi's live with roblox

I may be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure Millie and Mika have collabed like... one time while in Niji, and it wasn't one on one. Enna and Mika got on great, but Millie and Mika almost never interacted that I can think of. I don't even think Millie called in for her graduation, not that I can check because she took down her graduation stream. May have even been less interaction than Elira and Selen had and we all know how that went.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some minor notes from Kronii's birthday SC reading.
-Yesterday she said she played helldivers with her friends, she said the game is not for her but she will play with them if they ask her.

-Yesterday there was a SC being a little TMI on a dude's crush getting pregnant and she said she doesn't want to seek romance and prefers to make friends instead, so she gave that as advice for relationships as a don't worry about it.

-Now she also has swimmer's ear, her mom also has it.

-Kiara showed up and sent a DM to kronii about their collab changing days, then they moved the collab to god knows when...

-She had a dream someone turned on a weird frequency and she went colorblind because of it, and another dream where a dog was trying to kill her.

-She was talking to her friends yesterday and they told her she sounds more optimistic.

-She thinks people don't get her deadpan humor, she said she was nervous during debut but her being deadpan helped, but then people took her too serious so she toned it down.

-when she was in grade 5/6 she gave her dad a visor organizer for his car and he's still using it.

-they can't have English subs for covers anymore.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This was pinned in the waiting room for Calli's upcoming P3 stream:

View attachment 68228
:panik:

Edit:

:PomuPanic::PomuPanic:

Kronii said there's a lot of things going on in their discord so she closed it, so I hope it's nothing bad.
This is just something I saw on 4ch, and I haven't confirmed whether or not it's true, but if it is, it could explain why people are annoyed/stressed out and leaving the discord:
aa.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Brown women are doing a modded minecraft collab.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
When I get the playlist data it opens normally in my MPC, how do I transform that into a file? Is there a string for ffmpeg/yt-dlp/streamlink to save to file?
Just open playlist in text editor

I wonder if it was infulenced by black company outing? :ameliaThink:

Niggas ain't even trying to hide that this is Mika Melatika
Why would they? For what reason? Also, wait for overwhelmingly subtle lore video scripted by Merry. Someting about ghosts.

I don't mind the vibes of Twitch, I mind its dogshit player and constant fighting with my browser :painpeko:
ez, just stop using browser to watch twitch.

WTF? That's just dumb.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Wow, it's been a bit huh.

I've actually been pretty busy irl, planning a funeral and then some, so I took a step back. Yes, I know everything that went down and I do have my own opinions. I do somewhat still watch Niji, I recently bought an AR Live ticket and enjoyed it, so take that as you will. To be fair, I haven't watched much of anything, too busy to sit down and watch streams, so it's not like I've kept up with the space at all. I'm actually still really busy, and probably will be for the rest of the year if things stay as they are, but I just wanted to pop in and announce I am still alive. One of the resident, maybe the only one left idk, nijifriends is still alive and kicking, just super fucking busy. This isn't me announcing I'm back or anything, just telling you guys where I've been. Nice to know some of you guys were wondering, but yeah I haven't killed myself or anything.
My condolences for your loss Jesus Christ that is terrible timing for Elira to self destruct around the same time, I wish you luck in your offline activities.
:pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think this has been the case for a while. Bae mentioned it a while back for her "Sukicchu~no" cover, at least. Adding unofficial English songs to a cover is something a lot of companies do not seem to like. Kinda like how Calli had to give up on her English cover of Idol because Yoasobi released their own official version.

If the song being covered already had English subs, I would think they would be okay.

Now she also has swimmer's ear, her mom also has it.
Forget Ironmouse, Kronii is the one that needs to be in a bubble, Jesus.

Salado

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Muyu touched (fake) grass and posted a hand pic

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I think this has been the case for a while. Bae mentioned it a while back for her "Sukicchu~no" cover, at least. Adding unofficial English songs to a cover is something a lot of companies do not seem to like. Kinda like how Calli had to give up on her English cover of Idol because Yoasobi released their own official version.

If the song being covered already had English subs, I would think they would be okay.
Same reason why most anime don't sub their Op and End songs, once again there are rights holder issues.

Top Bottom