"Do I sound like a guy to you? don't answer that..."Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Nerissa in Star Wars by @cahryos.jpg

I'll just leave this here.

Original link because Elon sucks balls

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
masterstocking is the coldest motherfucker on this site man

bothyourhouses

When I get the playlist data it opens normally in my MPC, how do I transform that into a file? Is there a string for ffmpeg/yt-dlp/streamlink to save to file?
m3u files are just XML playlists listing the actual videos, if you save the file rather than opening it in a player you can open it with a text editor and find the actual stream addresses inside. Or someone already gave a command for ffmpeg to use it directly.
This was pinned in the waiting room for Calli's upcoming P3 stream:

View attachment 68228
:panik:

Edit:

:PomuPanic::PomuPanic:

Sudden banging opportunity came up.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
More importantly, how come Sena is the only woman in the world who understands what "POV" means? It almost makes me want to call upon Sandy...
3 brothers and hanging out with boomers kinda makes a girl stop living in third person

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
More like Kuro's dildo.
let's be honest Kuro is her fleshlight.
Mouse is starting to walk again CONGRATS MOUSEY

wait i knew there were jokes about her being a bubblegirl but she legit could not walk? damn seem to remember an outside stream with connor a year or two ago guess she was in a chair the whole time?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
ez, just stop using browser to watch twitch.
Did... did you just unironically suggest using the Twitch app? Like, I knew you were retarded, but holy shit. Imagine paying for Twitch Turbo, or worse; paying some sketchy 3rd party app to block ads for you. I guess you could use X-tra, which works maybe 50% of the time before another update breaks it....

Or you could just use Firefox with Ublock, and do the same thing FOR FREE, in 30 seconds.

Unless your suggestion was to actually watch online ads, in which case you're somehow even more retarded than I thought. Unless you're using a Pi-hole or something this may legitimately be the dumbest thing you've ever posted on this site.

EDIT:
for phone - yeah, xtra. Official app has all the same problems it has (position loss). Also - just don't update your good working version?
The problem isn't X-tra's updates, it's the updates to Twitch tha.... whatever, I give up. I guess the retards win today boys I have work tomorrow:depressedtako:

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
let's be honest Kuro is her fleshlight.

wait i knew there were jokes about her being a bubblegirl but she legit could not walk? damn seem to remember an outside stream with connor a year or two ago guess she was in a chair the whole time?
She couldn't walk nor eat solid foods yeah now she's starting to walk again I'm not sure about the food
I am unaware of an Connor adventure stream that wasn't done via iPad but if there was one it was surely wheelchair bound

Edit: I just realized that puts the "is mouse really dancing" debate to bed she definitely wasn't if she can barely walk now

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Did... did you just unironically suggest using the Twitch app? Like, I knew you were retarded, but holy shit. Imagine paying for Twitch Turbo, or worse; paying some sketchy 3rd party app to block ads for you. I guess you could use X-tra, which works maybe 50% of the time before another update breaks it....
I meant streamlink.
But for phone - yeah, xtra. Official app has all the same problems it has (position loss). Also - just don't update your good working version?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

I appreciate doing a copyrighted karaoke stream out of pure spite.

USS IOWA

Kiara did not allude to anything in her members only stream, and her tweets don't seem too urgent, so might just be event related or something.

Edit: The related tweet is a lot less dramatic

Extenuating means less serious or reducing damage, It either means someone got reported, they have been briefed on something that happened, or they have been notified on something.

braindoko

this stream is fucking weird but in a good way
"Two Vtubers Try to Communicate with Each Other After Losing Their Voice"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wonders AI, the 3D Company Phase have worked with who were responsible for the painfully jank OffKai meet-and-greet sessions last year, have shown their first sign of life in forever.

Archive

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
underscore is starting
discout Shylily menhera hunii is starting too

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wonders AI, the 3D Company Phase have worked with who were responsible for the painfully jank OffKai meet-and-greet sessions last year, have shown their first sign of life in forever.

Archive

lia.jpg

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Salado

braindoko

That guy that’s always highlighting cool chuubas is starting his stream, got raided by Bat

Top Bottom