"Santa told me it's not a good idea to lie, so I'm going to tell you.🥺 Actually, I'm not seiso. And I'm not a cute girl.🔥 I'm a with a bad mouth and a bad laugh, just a dragon with a pretty voice - But of all the phaseconnects, this is the most seiso💛"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lets start the countdown till she ODs on silly pills on stream and twitter normies will find a way to blame idol culture for it
All I'm saying is that she's done her best to deny what was written in the termination document, and if you want to see what she actually says, it's 14 minutes into her debut. You can take the denial or leave it, I'm not particularly invested either way.

Limkin

She spent about thirty seconds to a minute with that version on-screen. And to say she lazy and didn't put makeup on to stream is wrong, she's obviously dyed her hair to match her avatar and dressed in a similar way to her avatar too. She's put effort for the skit, is what I'm saying.
You've read the exact opposite of what I said. She is going to do the same thing as all the ethots - when they feel like putting an effort they do makeup, proper lightning, have a nice sleep and make themselves look presentable on camera. And when they don't feel like it they just use vtuber avatar to hide eyebags, bed hair, red eyes from lack of sleep and other things that would make their irl self look ugly on stream.
I say this fully realizing the irony as my kamioshi streams both irl and with a vtuber model;
I can at least somewhat buy her excuse, as tracking software is notorious for having issues with glasses, and lenses can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Although I still think it's more of "the reason there was an attempt to break into my house was to see how I look, so if they know - this reason disappears". Or as usual it's a combination of both

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
All I'm saying is that she's done her best to deny what was written in the termination document, and if you want to see what she actually says, it's 14 minutes into her debut. You can take the denial or leave it, I'm not particularly invested either way.
I mean it would be funnier if they both got fired and they didnt even fuck around but since its all over its just meh

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
All I'm saying is that she's done her best to deny what was written in the termination document,
No
She didnt
Her source its literally just a" trust me bro" type
Zero Receipts or proof about it

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Okay, here's a quick overview of the ky0resu redebut stream, if you don't have time to catch it. It's only 35 minutes, which is a nice length for a debut.

- First, her new model:
View attachment 68384
She's went with a more chibi style, which is an interesting change from the typical high-detail anime-inspired style typically used by the big players. There's also a second model in pyjamas, cute but not risque or sexualized.
- CCV started around 3.3K, and slowly went to 3.1K for her redebut
- She seemed pretty self-aware, she acknowledged that the stream would have a lot of drama viewers when starting her stream.
- If you're chatting with her group or raiding someone from hers, use the bandaid emote 🩹 since that's her oshi mark.
- She likes Sanrio, of course.
- About fourteen minutes in, she straight goes into the termination document without referring to the termination document, saying (among other things) that she hasn't ever met a manager or her coworkers in real-life, let alone fucked them, hasn't fucked fans for money (and would only do it for pleasure), hasn't ever lied or hidden information from her employers, and won't sue due to how difficult it is to sue and would like to concentrate on her own life instead. Some people might want to interpret what she's said or how she's said it to create rrats about what happened, but I'd like to take it in good faith that she's completely denying any of the allegations Idol Corp made about her. Maybe I'm a bit too much of an optimist though.
- She shows off a 3D model on debut. It looks pretty close to her chibi model.
- She briefly appears on-stream (her third form), and looks very much like her model. She says if you don't like seeing a vtuber's real-life face on-stream, go fuck yourself.
View attachment 68388
- In the future, she'd like to do what makes her happy, continue her old music projects, launch merch, and get more vtuber forms. She's partnered with kawa entertainment to get some merch released.
- Her schedule got posted, she's doing her first stream tomorrow and turning weird stuff into soda.
- She signs off saying 420 Blaze it.
Honestly? I believe the jew here, she has some of the craziest eyes I have ever seen on a woman, if I saw her on the street I would cross the road.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
No
She didnt
Her source its literally just a" trust me bro" type
Zero Receipts or proof about it
How is someone supposed to provide receipts to prove that something didn't happen?

Retard.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It's a coherent response, but the issue of idol-jetting that manager still exists. That was a costly move, and I doubt Idol would have done it if there wasn't some truth to their claim. Either way, we would probably never have solid evidence, but her future behavior would definitely be an indicator of who to believe.
I ain't gonna watch but maybe she didn't fucked the manager but she was grooming the guy to get special treatment. I think she got canned because she allegedly used drugs on stream and isn't the jew cesspool particularly anal about drug use like japan? Head jew might've been forced to fire her and went scorched earth thinking adding more crimes would land better with people but we saw how it worked for him :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Reminder that the military horsewoman had an hours-long weepy stream talking about being gaslit, abused to the point of tears and subjected to brutally controlling behaviour that left her mentally traumatized during a relationship that was entirely on Discord, via text.
My fucking god and that bitch "has" PTSD :vesperfacepalm:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How is someone supposed to provide receipts to prove that something didn't happen?

Retard.
My guy she's not going to fuck you (you're not her manager) :SelenHAHAhere:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
My guy she's not going to fuck you (you're not her manager) :SelenHAHAhere:
Acktually she offered a good shag to her members once or twice iirc

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Notice on Archiving Tweets
After not working for almost a day, archiving through Ghostarchive has been working again for the last few hours. Like last time, I've been going through the main threads as well as the ongoing Kenji thread to archive all the Tweets since the outage. Do note that I haven't archived Tweets that were just a screenshot. This is also a late notice and that's because of what I did below.

During the Ghostarchive Twitter archiving downtime, I explored archiving Tweets through Nitter (which still has a few working proxies left). Midway through testing yesterday, Ghostarchive decided to give up the ghost. :smugina:

After some sleep and playing through a very tedious and long mission in the Cold War mod for Men of War: Assault Squad 2 to pass the time, I prioritized archiving Tweets and finishing my appendix to the guide once Ghostarchive fully functioned again.
----------------------------------------
A random clip to stay more on-topic:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Are we getting a thread for Mika or we sticking to live thread?

braindoko

Model art style is refreshing.
Face reveal on vtuber debut is... ahm... ettoo... fuck... refreshing? i guess?
Picking between this and her - yeah I will just follow her advice. That's not vtubing, that's been too lazy to put on makeup to stream and wanting to look presentable regardless

I don't like it, but ky0resu the character started as a flesh creature then became a vtuber, and in the period between termination and redebut kept fans up to date with IRL pictures. It's different to those people that make a new vtuber identity only to later join that stupid #vtuberVsIRL trend or shill their RM.
Plus she wants to get more models so I hope it's just acknowledgement that she's making 2D content with flesh stuff on the side
This is a pretty normal stream time for Roca and she often does Karaoke on the weekends, I wouldn't read too much into it.....
It was joke. I guess I suck at making jokes cause people here keep missing them

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Are we getting a thread for Mika or we sticking to live?

Why would we make a whole thread just for yet another vshojo poach? The mika drama kinda got lost in between Mysterio and ruski hag last year.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Fellow Architects i have a new Rrat for you:

The FUCKING FAT FOX FRIEND theory.

In Watame's newest episode of "Have a nice day" she is is joined by Fubuki to do an offroad quad biking session through an Okinawan jungle trail. Things start off smooth, until the first slight incline which proves too much for Fubuki's quad. A small push from staff-san and things are back underway until a small branch proves insurmountable for our chubby canid.

Clearly something must be wrong with her setup? Maybe its just the fabled asian driver debuff? Beginners bad luck? Either way, shortly after these hiccups Fubuki stalls her quad bike. The staff then steps ito save the mistreated machine and swaps quad bikes with her. With a new quad bike the group can continue on their adventure, until they reach another small incline which fubuki gets stuck on.
Far more likely that Fubuki is a Japanese Woman has never driven anything in her life and has no idea how to handle a gasoline engine, but nice rrat.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why would we make a whole thread just for yet another vshojo poach? The mika drama kinda got lost in between Mysterio and ruski hag last year.
Not to mention that everyone has seen this coming for months, ever since she quit Nijisanji. There is nothing to say unless she goes live and calls Riku a cocksucking nip.

Limkin

Not to mention that everyone has seen this coming for months, ever since she quit Nijisanji. There is nothing to say unless she goes live and calls Riku a cocksucking nip.
Or starts onlyfans and pegs Kuro for money

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Or starts onlyfans and pegs Kuro for money
Now, this is content i will not watch, but will greatly appreciate existence of.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Is there something up with YT? I don't remember every single tab using ~2GB of memory.

Bronze

V4mirai's having a company collab on main channel in 5 min

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Is there something up with YT? I don't remember every single tab using ~2GB of memory.
One of their changes to the interface has re-introduced a massive problem with live chat where each emote takes up a massive amount of memory due to how they're scaled.
When you close chat you can see your memory usage drop 100x.
Or use Hyperchat/LiveTL with Hyperchat

Top Bottom