"My facial muscles have just gotten used to grinning the whole time no matter what sort of emotion I feel"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
- She briefly appears on-stream (her third form), and looks very much like her model. She says if you don't like seeing a vtuber's real-life face on-stream, go fuck yourself.

...if she doesn't want to adhere to the "culture" of vtubing, then why be a vtuber in the first place on re-debut? at that point, it's trend-chasing.

if this sounds like gatekeeping, it is! gatekeep your local hobbies NOW!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
...if she doesn't want to adhere to the "culture" of vtubing, then why be a vtuber in the first place on re-debut? at that point, it's trend-chasing.

People already know her as a vtuber disaster and alot slurped up the narrative that she did nothing wrong, she can easily double dip on the people who dont care about vtubing and just want the menhera druggie

Salado

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
One of their changes to the interface has re-introduced a massive problem with live chat where each emote takes up a massive amount of memory due to how they're scaled.
When you close chat you can see your memory usage drop 100x.
Or use Hyperchat/LiveTL with Hyperchat
it took them like a fucking year to fix their memory leak bullshit and now emotes eat memory? I wish we could glass all of india so we could have actual nerds in tech again instead of these assholes copying each other's code.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
What's the next level after the carbonated piss stream? How does the EN piss queen push the boundaries of degen piss content next? Oh yeah...

I am not sure if its been noted in this thread but I read that Coni and Mozzu plan on moving in together irl

Drinking each other's piss will just become easier

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Moriko is racing SimpleFlips, famous SM64 speedrunner, on a Super Mario World hack tonight! Come in bonk the bat

Takako is continuing her 3year uncapped subathon

PTSD honse is building LEGO titanic

Seal is playing the Spongebob BFBB remake

AngeKuma is eating a fuckton of mac 'n' cheese, :architect: ?

bothyourhouses

How the fuck does she survive SoCal driving as an Asian woman?
She doesn't, hence what we're talking about.
All I'm saying is that she's done her best to deny what was written in the termination document, and if you want to see what she actually says, it's 14 minutes into her debut. You can take the denial or leave it, I'm not particularly invested either way.
She didn't deny it though. She said things that sound like denials but aren't, like saying she didn't fuck her manager. I'm guessing that's true as far as it goes but so is what was in the document.

Bronze

Rowa's releasing a cover just before her monetization stream

braindoko

In a few minites Maid Mint will appear at this anime event in some form. I have no expectations but it's my oshi so :PomuExcited:

e: SHE'S HERE, it's her L2D on a big screen singing karaoke
bonus: https://files.catbox.moe/bjxg8b.mp4

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Korean menhera in 3d (Miori at your service)

Pina's membership 2nd anniversary in a hour :sanasmile:

Little dirty malaysian brat ^_^ :makotomisaki:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Onlyfans when?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's a coherent response, but the issue of idol-jetting that manager still exists. That was a costly move, and I doubt Idol would have done it if there wasn't some truth to their claim. Either way, we would probably never have solid evidence, but her future behavior would definitely be an indicator of who to believe.
Her explicit denial was that she didn't fuck a manager, and she seemed to imply that what they were saying was misleading. My takeaway is that they were probably being flirty on Discord which still constitutes an inappropriate relationship for a workplace environment, so Idol's statement is technically correct, but they worded it in a way that could also be interpreted as them going at it like rabbits.

How is someone supposed to provide receipts to prove that something didn't happen?

Retard.
"Here's a picture of me not getting railed."

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
4/20 mega collab getting blazed with the bitches eddition

Amazing
1713655419005.png

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Fujikura Uruka F.U. has given up singing and taken up smoking.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Dokibird collab with Juna, Kai, and Bri btw.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Fujikura Uruka F.U. has given up singing and taken up smoking.

Ah fuck this isn't the Liveposting thread.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Orange Woman calls out the botters, if you're going to bot her then don't be cheap bastards and go all the way so it's not obvious lol

Stunned But Dumb

I am not sure if its been noted in this thread but I read that Coni and Mozzu plan on moving in together irl
Is Coni anywhere near as filthy as Mozzu? I've seen enough to know she's funny, but I can't imagine anything near a normal person wanting to live in the environment Mozzu lived in.

Top Bottom