"Second speech pathology appointment done and I am exhausted from swallowing animal crackers; They gamified swallowing with this device that sticks to your neck and I failed lmao"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It'd be retarded in basically every way possible, but giving the ex-Nijis the Talent Freedom to fight amongst themselves in public would be kino content.
Henya getting caught in the crossfire would not be kino, however.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Henya getting caught in the crossfire would not be kino, however.
Well, maybe she shouldn't have scheduled the Chudwart's Legacy on her schedule and flashed the happy windmill on screen while saying "41% 41%" in between kettle whistles. :thatsracist: Btw she wasn't bullied off the internet,that's all in your head.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
it would be the funniest decision they could make after they cut out the fat and gotten PR wins from hiring the NijiRefugees/Henya tbh
i want to think that Gunrun is savvy enough to know that his fanbase considers the corpo "bootlickers" anathema unless he can get them a rock solid script that lets them say things without legal repercussions to clear their name somehow
What is Corpo "BootLicker" in this context?
All of The livers staying in Njisanji after the Selen Fiasco count as them or just Elira,Vox and Ike
That Flip Disscount Vox and Enna are very happy about the new Vshojo member but they clearly dont look like leaving Niji(for now)

KsonApologist

God, I hope that rrat that Matara is the liferaft for NijiEN to get into Vshojo isn't real. I may not approve of some of the hiring decisions in Vshojo's past but hiring anyone involved in that black screen video would be the most retarded decision Gunrun could make.
Please No
I am starting to get Paranoid about this scenario

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What is Corpo "BootLicker" in this context?
All of The livers staying in Njisanji after the Selen Fiasco count as them or just Elira,Vox and Ike
That Flip Disscount Vox and Enna are very happy about the new Vshojo member but they clearly dont look like leaving Niji(for now)
For me, the black screen trio, but it could be anyone behind the scenes

God's Strongest Dragoon

For me, the black screen trio, but it could be anyone behind the scenes
It's been a few months but didn't Vox mention that both Millie and Enna were mentioned in that document Doki sent to Niji management about her mental state? That pretty heavily implies that those 2 had a role to play, especially since they're Elira's friends.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Mariya just announced that she's doing another Karaoke relay and that she's visiting Japan for a week.
mariyajpkaraokerelay.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's been a few months but didn't Vox mention that both Millie and Enna were mentioned in that document Doki sent to Niji management about her mental state? That pretty heavily implies that those 2 had a role to play, especially since they're Elira's friends.
Elira was the one who mentions the other girls. It sounds like she is saying herself, Enna, and Millie to some people, but I only hear her saying herself and Millie when I listen to it and think people are mistaking "Enna" for the "and".

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Nothing spooky about this one, nope

Anime Fan

Shiina Elden Ring guerilla in about 20 minutes.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I didn't father a future vtuber down in the South while sleepwalking did I

The universe knowing that I would be the last of my line ripped out a portion of my soul and used it to spawn Coni some years ago so that my spirit will endure and carry on in some Southern gremlin long after my people have died.

Or something metal like that I dunno

images (1).jpeg

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
:PomuPanic::PomuPanic::PomuPanic:

We now wait for my nigga fishman to spoil it like the loveable retard that he is :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Sven

We now wait for my nigga fishman to spoil it like the loveable retard that he is :Vesper-UNHINGED:
It is amazing that in a company stuffed full of menhara women who's whole job it is is to speak for hours at a time about anything they can think of and he is the most incapable of keeping a secret somehow.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
It is amazing that in a company stuffed full of menhara women who's whole job it is is to speak for hours at a time about anything they can think of and he is the most incapable of keeping a secret somehow.
Gen 1 3D incoming. Timing couldn't be better with all the girls in Japan (Uruka would probably follow soon). Yuri died for this to happen. A possible concert could happen after the debuts with the SPWN collab. Phase inclining this year. Good job fishman.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Phase has been on an upward swing. I can tell by the increasing CCVs on the lesser-watched members. Now would be a primo time to unveil full 3D and maybe, just maybe upgrade the merch operation so that shipping doesn't take 11 months at a time. Kevin it's time to cautiously accelerate.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Xuhle

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

theseeker

Rei we already know your a fed dont need to prove it by actually glowing.
She can't help it, Feds naturally glow and can't turn it off

Top Bottom