"Why? Why do you have autism?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Roberu joining the bunnygirl meta, if he gets to the ASMR part it would be pretty funny considering his reaction when listening to one back then

niggaphil

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Shiori's Schedule is out..
Inna collab is unexpected, wonder which introvert reached out to the other. And Naked Gun watchalong :shubaIapprob:

SomeRando

Aoi is so scared of what Pippa will do to him in Japan, he has decided he want's to flee to the US to get away from her!

Get him a cowboy hat and a revolver and we'll make a proper American out of him in no time.

FuIMhFdXoAEqC47.png

💛 🩷 Time

Just a goofy short from my favorite duo.

I love Clara's death stare expression

The look on her face when you have to explain to her that necrophilia and sexual harassment are illegal.

It's been a few months but didn't Vox mention that both Millie and Enna were mentioned in that document Doki sent to Niji management about her mental state? That pretty heavily implies that those 2 had a role to play, especially since they're Elira's friends.

The rrats I've heard were that Elira was the ringleader and Enna and Millie are her stooges, as far as the bully clique allegations go.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Reports are coming in that Nyfco is dead.

Xuhle

While probably good it's gone, I got a feeling it's only going to be worse now. like when tumbler banned NSFW stuff and all of them moved to Twitter.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
While I feel like most of humanity can now take a sigh of relief, it does suck to lose most the information it contained

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
All thos nijisisters having to crawl back to their discords

Eureka

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

SISTERS, OUR HAVEN OF SLANDEROUS RRATS IS GONE!!! WOE IS US FOR WE MAY NEVER HAVE ANOTHER PLACE WHERE WE CAN SLANDER, HORNYPOST, PUSH RRATS AND GAYOPS FOR OUR OSHIS.

:Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

A similar thing happened a while back iirc but then it came back, might need to wait a few more days to confirm whether it's finally gone for good or not

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

can you put an announcement banner saying we hate women and the chinese so they don't come here? :BijouBijou:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Saturnus

haha it's unou
While probably good it's gone, I got a feeling it's only going to be worse now. like when tumbler banned NSFW stuff and all of them moved to Twitter.
They're either going to scramble to discord servers, shit up /vt/ (even more) or go to twitter now.
can you put an announcement banner saying we hate women and the chinese so they don't come here? :BijouBijou:
I cast my vote towards not adopting nyfco's orphaned sisters looking to come here. We aren't a woman's shelter. Gatekeeping must win.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
What is Corpo "BootLicker" in this context?
All of The livers staying in Njisanji after the Selen Fiasco count as them or just Elira,Vox and Ike
That Flip Disscount Vox and Enna are very happy about the new Vshojo member but they clearly dont look like leaving Niji(for now)
For me it's
Elira, Enna,Millie (obvious reasons)
Claude (for bootlicking lying about play buttons)
Vox, Ike (obvious reasons)
Uki (white racism and heterophobia
And I would be wary of Reimu for her association with Enna and Millie

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
They're either going to scramble to discord servers, shit up /vt/ (even more) or go to twitter now.

I cast my vote towards not adopting nyfco's orphaned sisters looking to come here. We aren't a woman's shelter. Gatekeeping must win.
Nay I disagree for we will need them for our railroad arc. I say we accept them

niggaphil

We ahould promote TVA to them, so they could migrate from nyfco to here, and let us laugh at their insanity! :dokiSmug:

But i guess proctor and jannie will be driven insane first....

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I'm curious to know why. I'm certainly not going to celebrate if they've been knocked offline by some gay op, which is pretty likely given the level of autism surrounding the vtuber community.

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

I will first note that this has happened before, and it was eventually put back up after a while. But digging through /vt/ I found an interesting post:
1713763244533.png
Now, I dunno if this is any accurate at all, but it's probably worth looking around to see if we can find where they crawled over to. Maybe it's just a discord, but given they say it's a dedicated site we may have the first anti-TVA on our hands.
I'm curious to know why. I'm certainly not going to celebrate if they've been knocked offline by some gay op, which is pretty likely given the level of autism surrounding the vtuber community.
[OUTDATED: READ NEXT POST] Speculation is that Cover might've gone for them after there were credible threats from the Nijisisters to dox Nerissa further.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Speculation is that Cover might've gone for them after there were credible threats from the Nijisisters to dox Nerissa further.
If that's really all it is then I can't get behind it; posting dox is free speech, and I'm not willing to abandon that principle just because the people in question are subhuman deranged schizophrenics.

Now we just wait to see if the admins have Josh-tier autism (nobody has Josh-tier autism) or if it's going to splinter into multiple sub-communities and get even more gay when they start beefing.

Top Bottom