"I came with my sausage all warmed up."Aki Rosenthal

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Michi used him to get into VShojo and immediately dumped his whiny ass?

As funny as that would be, I'm pretty sure he's just having one of his man-hera episodes because one guy in chat called him a bitch or something

Or he forgot to pay his taxes again and Rishi Sunak is gonna personally fuck his ass in prison
I thought the same.
240415-164619.png

New fast giraffe from globie doing debut 2.0

She's legit into racing and owns one of those expensive sim wheel controllers

Finally, a chuuba with racist autism like mine! The difference is that I'm too poor to afford good equipment, but I used to play on arcades all the time when they were around. The brit (?) accent is a big barrier for me but I will prevail because she tick my boxes.

E: Forgot what I came here to post for:

240423-004234.png

Tricky is playing Rhapsody together with Captain Cube, she's pretty funny and plays a lot of retro games from the early 2000s rather than the 90s

Mond is existing

I fucking hate HinaBobina playing New Vegas

Last edited:

DanishCookies

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

It amuses me whenever I see this Lumi tard wife meme out of Phase Connect containment.

frz

I'd think Suisei is the exception here cause she is her own designer, the artists just collaborate with her.
I could be completely wrong and dont feel like going to the wiki to check every single outfit but most Holos have their actual artist make/design their outfits.
Already brought it up once before in here but
this artist worked on multiple suisei outfit, 1 miko outfit, 1 pekora outfit, 1 mel outfit, 1 luna outfit

You activated my autism card:
TAYA (Hinano's mama) worked on Choco's 5th costume
higeneko did one of ayame's outfit, can't find her credentials other than she sell ecchi books
Byulzzi did another ayame's outfit, a lotta yostar/azurlane works
Ceramic did okayu 2nd and 3rd outfit
Kagawa Ichigo did Nepolabo's hoodie and Towa's break your X costume
Hikosan did Pekora's 5th costume and Pekomama's mama
Akai Haato and Haachama have different mama. Haruyuki designed haato. sabamisore is credited for "gothic dress costume"
AKIRA EGAWA designed Kobo's 3rd costume. This artist is known for Pokémon TCG Official Illustrators. Worked with type-moon/one piece. Apparently nijisanji managed to score her into doing some Luxiem's voicepack's cover art. Talk about no preferential treatment
Anmi designed Nene's 4th costume, another Arknights mama similar to Sana, she designed Eyjafjalla
Shiruba designed Kaela's new year outfit. Explaining the omega increase in quality compared to her ugly ass base model
Kawachi Rin designed Bae's 3rd outfit
SWAV did Kiara's 6th outfit, she is also Koko's mama from VWP
Gen 0 wasn't included since they were so old and they all have their base model redesigned by a different mama, including Azki who has like 5, one for every redesigns. Only Roboco from gen 0 didn't change artist.

This is just including credited artists, there are probs uncredited inhouse artist from hololive as well. Like the current case for Kanata.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Looks like the "anatomy of a boyfriend" meme is making the rounds. Here's a few examples from Phase Connect, I thought they were pretty funny.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
You should have never shilled that one woman whom we shant bring up in this here thread
Yes I was the man who lit the flame, but @thhrang was the one to turn it into a wildfire and pour gasoline everywhere. It is his fault!
:smugselen:
All I'm saying is no way LAM or whomever his mama is would have produced that rice farmer abomination.
I ain't gonna sugarcoat it.

I think Bishounen styled boys just don't translate to having facial hair.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Pochi upgrade later
Pochi art.... now - she's just working and streaming rn
WIP
BUNNIES.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is live! She's playing Limb From Limb tonight, let's see just how long her fingers last :yubi:

Bronze

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Clara spotted being enjoyed by some fgc bro:

Archive

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Yakumo Beni ASMR stream at 8PM JST.

Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona invites Hanabasami Kyo to her studio to sing together at 9PM JST.

Two top Re:AcT singers so highly recommended.

Spare a thought for VEE's Kokuyou Lira who stayed up last night to watch the Milan derby. Not only she had to witness city rivals Inter claiming the league title in Milan's home ground, today she will watch her first ever stream as part of celebrating her first year at 8PM JST. If she loses her cool or shouts she will accumulate points for punishment games, the list on the stream description.

For some fun, here's the timestamped moment when Milan pulled a goal back to give her a false hope (keeping in mind they needed two goals in around ten minutes after this).

Go to 2:07:50 to see where everything fell apart (red card for both teams, a few minutes after that the Milan captain got sent off as well for throwing a punch). She's already dreading the next match away to Juventus with two defenders (one of which is the captain) suspended.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
So within the past two weeks a... sort of silent revolution has been going on among Kronii fanartists. Something that seems to have struck a chord, flipped a switch within Kronies. It'd be wrong for me to not cover it here, since, frankly, it'd be wrong of me not to.

What I'm saying is that one artist made Boros a cute femboy and everybody is going wild over it.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Globie's slav rigger cow hag live with 2.0
SLAVIC MOMMY???!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF AWOOOOOGAA!!

Shes nice, but she needs an editor.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Neruru seems to be a small JP chuuba (below 3k subs), currently streaming karaoke to an audience of 20 viewers.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
What a blessed lineup of hag and comedic kino. They'll be playing the scary youtube game in 45 minutes.

Marine doesn't have one since she'll be doing a recording close to the start time.

It's gonna be Fubuki and Botan laughing at Subaru and Marine being terrified the entire time and it'll be great :fubukisasuga:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Haha, could you imagine Kronii suddenly moving very fast, smacking your face with her badonkas and snapping your neck with the whiplash? Holy shit, bro. Imagine just dying like that, bro. Haha... :shiinastare:

Top Bottom