"I KNOW YOU'RE THERE YOU STINKIN DEFECTO DETECTO PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE"Gawr Gura

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Mariya has been watching japan videos to prepare for her trip and asking chat about places to visit.

She's "walking" through Japan rn
Screenshot-20240424-010753-Twitch.jpg

Jesse is a brazilian vtuber that is friends with Abi.

I love these type of streams.

Holy shit it's pretender

Goddamn prime grade steak right there
2nd Pretender song Roca does. Coni sounds really cute in this.

Based Coffee company :shubaIapprob:

I bet some of the anti Ai art fags will try to bitch and moan about this. I expect everyone to dogpile on them. Its not uncommon for artists to not make profits on conventions due to the cost of renting a space/table/booth. This will guarantee that every single artist at that convention will turn a profit from sales.

Last edited:

Salado

Holy shit, this is actually really good.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is live! The dreaded TISM-100 is upon us, surely she will not have a mental breakdown tonight:pomuLove:

Pico also went live, she's Jonging right now :sanasmile:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Gambling has come for vtubers now...
holdem.jpg

It's easier to explain what it is by linking this post. And, it's only time until the deadpool is monetized and vstats rankings become the center of a crypto gambling ring where all the chans can lose money together. JP and EN schizos can communicate through the universal language of numbers. Beyond bots lay true drama where a vtuber successfully controls their numbers while gambling. Breaking the system, breaking the trust. Japan passes a law against such practices but it's a double dagger. All the pachinko parlors are closed. Sure, underground pachinko exists but old people have money and they aren't underground. Yet. Gachapon? Banned. Card packs? Clear sleeve. Crane games? Limited to 1.5x the retail price. Only Shinto fortune telling, O-mikuji, was spared certainty in a society that was deeply shaken by the duplicitous vtuber. If you can't trust an anime girl on the internet who can you trust?!
Anyways - Groups I imagine: Marine, Ange and maybe Nose - pervs. Nui, Lisa and Lamy - parasocial cuties, Toto, Ars and Pekora - shy and on their own, Lui, Sena and Lize - yes they can sing.

Also, great clip of Flare here

The dead air really highlights how hard they were concentrating. Really channeling our head empty onion

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Love-chan (formerly one of the Kizuna AIs) is leaving Kizuna AI inc and going indie.

RiverBear

Love-chan (formerly one of the Kizuna AIs) is leaving Kizuna AI inc and going indie.

So only the AI Kizuna Ai is left now

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Never forget that when it comes to Fishman, everything has a price!

Archive

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu is having her karaoke stream a bit earlier today at 5PM JST.

774inc's Ryugasaki Rene interacts with Amaui.

Half an hour documentary about a rule 63 vampire.

Ririka with a culinary multiculturalism between Italy and Mexico, Monogatari style.

Salado

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
MY NIGGA FISHMAN CLAIMS OFFKAI AS HIS TURF AND FUCKING JEWCORP CAN'T EVEN DEBUT THEIR SPIC BRANCH :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

I hope he's doing all this because they're printing money and not because he wants to pull an idol and try to sell the company. I'm looking forward whatever 3d event seems to be cooking.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ahh, she has a concert right after the Phase Wars stream on the 28th. Wonder why the 2 week break after because finals isn't until early/mid June. Maybe she just wants to get a head start on studying for finals?
MY NIGGA FISHMAN CLAIMS OFFKAI AS HIS TURF AND FUCKING JEWCORP CAN'T EVEN DEBUT THEIR SPIC BRANCH :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

I hope he's doing all this because they're printing money and not because he wants to pull an idol and try to sell the company. I'm looking forward whatever 3d event seems to be cooking.
It's also very interesting that last year Phase and Idol were the "two big sponsors" of OffKai. This year Idol isn't even listed as a sponsor in any capacity.

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Huh, so it looks like Coni is starting up her backup plan in case Idol fails like the Mossad on October 7th last year

Also, Mozumi Pichi had a hand in the design, so the booba are no surprise

Clip tax: Runie says creampies are delicious

Get your mind out of the gutter, she's talking about these:
Best-Coconut-Cream-Pie-Recipe-3-of-5-2.jpg

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Late reply. We already have Mexican Gura Killer
View attachment 68607
We accept her on our council but we are not going to give her the rank of Latino, she has to earn it
Italians are basically Shiny Spaniards anyway.

> Revealed same day FTC prohibits "no compete" clauses
Jewcorp racking Ls like they're Yachtsanji.
Mamaki has the same meaning as "mamabichos" here, funny choice for a pseudo-rebrand.
It's also a homophone for "mama aqui", which judging by the spic ratio of this forum means I don't have to explain the joke.

... wait, don't tell me Malice is a spictuber, too?
Clip tax: Runie says creampies are delicious

Get your mind out of the gutter, she's talking about these:
Best-Coconut-Cream-Pie-Recipe-3-of-5-2.jpg

:smugrys: I'll take your word for it.

Top Bottom