"lol GOD DAMN !!!"Shiranui Flare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Nerissa should be Ina, given the hug factor

I think you should switch Reine and Kronii
SEA women are dangerous from what I've heard
Based Coffee company :shubaIapprob:

Does anyone know how much a table cost?
And how many tables there are at offkai?
I wonder how much this excellent PR move cost him

In other things, Ollie just recently released a VN
And this clip from a members stream leaked

Looks like there were some big issues with the company that worked on the game
I looked up their website
But to me they look like webdesign company and not even a game dev
Does anyone know more about them? Or did Ollie choose them? Was it management?

In other HoloID news
The HoloID Gen1 song was made private again, but its managements fault so they are ownung up to it

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

give me the stickers but I'm growing tired of these whores claiming to be hags. STOLEN VALOR :PomuAngry::PomuAngry::PomuAngry: A hag wouldn't have a spergout on an actual autistic retard on discord, that's something a rushia would do.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
A hag wouldn't have a spergout on an actual autistic retard on discord, that's something a rushia would do.
I mean, Rushia is a Woman of a Certain Age.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be drawing Super Game Boy frames

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I mean, Rushia is a Woman of a Certain Age.
I think most would agree that being 30+ isn't enough to be considered a hag. I'm gonna start calling these old whores rushias from now on, if you're 30 and act like a teenager, you're a rushia.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think most would agree that being 30+ isn't enough to be considered a hag. I'm gonna start calling these old whores rushias from now on, if you're 30 and act like a teenager, you're a rushia.
its going to get really confusing when you call 99% of western Women Rushia too

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If I had to guess, she was probably recommended them by someone she knows, rather than management. She would have been better off working on it with fans, I bet. Visual novels aren't even hard to make and have their own free engine you can use to make one in.

That website doesn't even have an SSL cert... I wouldn't trust them with any webdesign or tech-related thing.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Visual novels aren't even hard to make and have their own free engine you can use to make one in.
Famous last words before disaster and god knows how many dead VN projects

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
It's also a homophone for "mama aqui", which judging by the spic ratio of this forum means I don't have to explain the joke.

... wait, don't tell me Malice is a spictuber, too?
Nigga are you brazilian?

240424-153723.png

And no, she couldn't be whiter, bonafide southener if I remember correctly.

Parasi is back with worture wednesday, currently debating if she should try speedrunning every slur in existence but requests authorization from the minority vtubers so she doesn't get cancelled. That's a lotta passes, I gotta say

Margo is playing Mario 64, guaranteed fujo hag

Krum is drawing

Rima is celebrating Grape without a G day in bunny form

Frieda is doing something, alright, amazing autistic yapper

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Famous last words before disaster and god knows how many dead VN projects
Given how many games there are out there in the holo community, it would have had a better chance than elsewhere if she chose the right people. I was surprised she sold the game for money, too. I can't see it doing too well, which will probably trigger another emo episode from her.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It's also very interesting that last year Phase and Idol were the "two big sponsors" of OffKai. This year Idol isn't even listed as a sponsor in any capacity.
Might be, but I think Aviel focusing resources on ES and EN gen 3 may be a factor. There's also refunds for Pochi's donothon, redebut of Katta and Nikki etc. that may have piled up.
In addition to all of that, Idol's revenue is a fraction of Phase, also they dont show any good growth so investors won't be interested.
They simply don't have any money to sponsor anything.

[TVA-Raws] Yet Another Group of Filthy Tourists Discovered That Yet Another Holomem is Into Lolisho Season 3 - 09 [1080p][HEVC][Multiple Subtitle][274BF4DA].mkv
I'm sincerely sorry for my people, but they will do it again.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Nigga are you brazilian?

240424-153723.png

And no, she couldn't be whiter, bonafide southener if I remember correctly.
I'm Puerto Rican, actually. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

And remember to thank William McKinley for making me an American citizen by buying my country from the Spanish. :BijouBijou:

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The HoloID Gen1 song was made private again, but its managements fault so they are ownung up to it
Hololive: we fucked it up, the responsible will commit seppuku, yagoo will second it and all will be on our dime to fix it

Nijisanji: why should i give a shit about your stupid cover, go do a flip, give me that play button you whore

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
In other things, Ollie just recently released a VN
And this clip from a members stream leaked

I've been hearing not-great things about it, particularly that the English translation's incomplete. Definitely seems like a rush job.

JSZ73L7.png

JSZ7a2a.png

JSZ7SQS.png

Steam Page

Most of the positive reviews of the game amount to "I love Ollie" rather than actual critiques of the game, and some of them complain about the poor translation but marked it positive anyway, so I'm thinking it's just not in a great shape right now.

Last edited:

braindoko

very british giraffe going very fast in NFS

in 1 hour very british dog doing dog puzzles

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I've been hearing not-great things about it, particularly that the English translation's incomplete. Definitely seems like a rush job.

JSZ73L7.png

JSZ7a2a.png

JSZ7SQS.png

Reviews Page Archive

Most of the positive reviews of the game amount to "I love Ollie" rather than actual critiques of the game, and some of them complain about the poor translation but marked it positive anyway, so I'm thinking it's just not in a great shape right now.

Yup, the game plays as if it was set in the same universe as HoloGrafitti episodes, with almost every person you meet behaving either like a lunatic or a junkie. There's no way to predict what choices might be correct, or what will happen next. I haven't finished it yet, but the only fun part so far was the job interview, which boiled down to a quiz about Ollie. And I've answered all the questions correctly, which probably means I spend too much time watching a girl pretending to be a zombie on the internet.

Top Bottom