"Between obesity and everything else, Ronald McDonald has killed more kids than the clown from IT"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I've been hearing not-great things about it, particularly that the English translation's incomplete. Definitely seems like a rush job.

JSZ73L7.png

JSZ7a2a.png

JSZ7SQS.png

Reviews Page Archive

Most of the positive reviews of the game amount to "I love Ollie" rather than actual critiques of the game, and some of them complain about the poor translation but marked it positive anyway, so I'm thinking it's just not in a great shape right now.
I didn't watch the full clip but from what I watched it seemed like Ollie commissioned it as a whole and that's a fatal mistake. If you're the dummy paying a studio, the studio will rip you off and rush a turd out the door. She has experience with rpgmaker does she not? that's enough to make it yourself on that vn engine.
Holodrones will eat it and praise it because like I've said before, holo reached 90% normie audience. Once you reach that point, people will buy a turd with your logo on it. I'm sure Ollie is pretty bummed about the result but hey at least she probably broke even.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is finishing her pokemon x playthrough

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Doesn't Lumi have an ass, or was the dude who made the mahjong soul art too generous?
The artist for the Mahjong Soul collab was a magician, pulling that ass out of thin air.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

UberSoldat

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Although the original tweet was taken down, Nano solicited donations and commission requests, seemingly to help take her cat to the vet, and her community stepped up to help her

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

You know, the most damning part about seeing this is that I know for a fucking fact that none of the bop 'grind' armor/gear is worthwhile and is at best a sidegrade(we're talking like 5% or less differences presuming legendary effects are the same) Also 76 has very little to do besides actually grind that shit. Also half the time you can just find an exploit to circumvent the time gating shit on youtube.
-t Person who tism'd the game on and off.

Also if she's here, please take some of my stuff, god roll fixer, funny enclave plasma flamer whatever, surely if I give someone else this stuff I'll never feel a desire to play again.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Speaking of the bad fallout game:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Speaking of the bad fallout game:

She had to mod the ini files for the game to launch and again for it to stop using the controller. Can't even make this shit up.
But after 6 years, the game is fixed guys! :smugpipi:

Limkin

She had to mod the ini files for the game to launch and again for it to stop using the controller. Can't even make this shit up.
I would rather read through ini file than get lost in shitty attempts of developer to create "intuitively understandable settings" that always end up putting the most needed and common things to change in the deepest and inaccessible places

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I will go to the grave defending Fallout 76 if I have to, and I'm finally glad it's getting the chuuba treatment after however many years

(most likely due to the show and amazon giving all the games away for free)

Top Bottom