"Stay with me until I get arrested"Hanamori Natsumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

braindoko

Brave group is starting a new en branch. It seems to be a male branch.

Archive

Just when I thought Brave couldn't outdo themselves with unfortunate names after penguin Pippa (most of us thought she'd keep getting compared to mold Pippa), they make an entire male branch with the same name as the infamous br*tish manhera. Hopefully talents and manager took notes of his many many pitfalls to avoid

Honestly Brave's strategy is pretty genius when you think of it. They own all of these tiny unrelated groups which may or may not fail, but a lot of them are so distanced from Brave themselves that if they were to implode, most retards wouldn't trace the drama back to the parent company so they will loose comparatively little PR unlike a corpo like Holo which is undeniably linked to their parent company.

You can see it most clearly in how many people treat V4mirai, globie and others like "widdle small corbo babies who are doing their best awww!" when in reality they are directly owned by the same kind of giant, japanese, corporate entity that everyone hates.
Agreed on this part
You are being fooled.
Not in my case, I know how big they are and want to see Brave bring out the big guns for all branches other than just V4Mirai (they got 3D and concerts, event appearances, collabs with Vshojo, physical merch and whatever Abi is cooking with those AR 3D videos), meanwhile globie gets crumbs.
All I'm saying is GIVE US 3D REINA, NOGUCHI YOU BASTARD :PomuAngry::laplusgun:

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

Just when I thought Brave couldn't outdo themselves with unfortunate names after penguin Pippa (most of us thought she'd keep getting compared to mold Pippa), they make an entire male branch with the same name as the infamous br*tish manhera. Hopefully talents and manager took notes of his many many pitfalls to avoid
I’m sure they’re doing it intentionally, too

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Man. I know that I've only got so much time in the day for vtubers, so it makes more sense to just watch the ones I already know that I like, but I wish I had taken the time to check out some of the Niji girls. Mint is neck and neck with IRyS for my favorite chuuba, and I could have been watching her for years. Big missed opportunity.

UberSoldat

Man. I know that I've only got so much time in the day for vtubers, so it makes more sense to just watch the ones I already know that I like, but I wish I had taken the time to check out some of the Niji girls. Mint is neck and neck with IRyS for my favorite chuuba, and I could have been watching her for years. Big missed opportunity.
There's a reason the first five waves of EN were once also called the Golden 20

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Man wtf who's being mean to Naiyo and why she's always so nice to everyone....

Imagine wasting your time and more important, her time with that kind of shit. I love anonimity because you can keep it straight with creators but cocksuckers will use that shit to spread their own misery, it was the same shit with Ami, you start wondering why they didn't eat a bullet yet.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some notes from Kronii's SC reading stream.
-She has been driving around and she has been learning new songs while listening to them while driving.

-She met her old instructor (woman) and her instructor called her pretty, she then talked about makeup to at least 2k dudes.

-She read her fan letters, she tried to see the blacked out names by putting them against the light.

-She had a dream where someone was getting tortured, she played ravenous devils before the dream so it's probably related.

-She tried to play amnesia but she got anxiety from the monsters, she knows there's a way to disable the monsters but it takes the fun away from the game.

-She liked content warning but it gets stale fast.

-The dry patch on her face is getting better, her ear feels better too, one of her cousins said she looks like she has a filter on (Kiara in shambles.)

-She has a new cover coming wheneverthefuck, her dad likes well done steaks, her Tetris abilities are similar to IRyS (she fucking sucks so IRyS sucks too.)

-Autistic little shit doesn't want to have archived karaoke.

-She had the Hololive high score on buckshot roulette but she got one guy'd by people telling her azki had it and didn't cash out so it didn't count.

-She was using her 3D model for Buckshot roulette so she could turn it around and make it look like she was shooting herself.
Tweet
GMEszp_WIAIcNTn

GOTBB

Agreed. Mint is... mint!
spooky-fresh.gif

Side note: She mentioned ego surfing being tough because everything is about NFTs... she is right!

I keep seeing the Clara roommate vids on YT but I did not know there was a whole ass (heh) Gravure video.
I am not going to link it here but it is easily found by searching "TSDV-41673 Cute Western Idol"

I skimmed through the 90+ minutes and having never seen a Gravure video before, those are... weird.
I am shocked Keeki never made one as it seems any white girl can get one based on this.

Have any other Vtubers had one in their past?
Maybe someone I like or watch?

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Former Niji clipper. @Nenélove rate the representation

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
UniVirtual's Shiratama Utano singing and showing a silhouette of her new outfit at 6PM JST.

Lui gathering FF14 players for some Q&A.

Guests are Fubuki and Iroha, Niji's Shizuka Rin, and dotLive's Mokota Mememe.

Canine off collab at 10PM JST. Fuwamoco and Koyori.

This after Koyori gatekeeping the twins from Suou Patra.

Found a clipper who recently clips Varium members. Here's one from Nanase Eru.

Here's the reason why Matsuri's Bunny Garden thumbnails all have the gyaru.

Brave group is starting a new en branch. It seems to be a male branch.

Archive

They dug up Saki from the grave one more time.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
As someone who loves Pomu and watched her on and off (only watched 1-2 pre-Pomu Mint), I do feel like she's really come into her own after reincarnating. Plus Matara knocked it out of the park, whoever she hired to rerig Mint's model did an amazing job, but as is apparent with a lot of shit vtubers, would be worth jack shit if it wasn't controlled by a good driver. But Mint is one of the best.

Also check out Rosemi at least.

-She read her fan letters, she tried to see the blacked out names by putting them against the light.
I get why they made this change, that doesn't change my mind that I think it's a retarded one. And obviously most of the talents feel the exact same.

Last edited:

DanishCookies

UberSoldat

Jorunna navigates Black Mesa

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
oh god so this is gonna be a thing lmfao

USS IOWA

niggaphil

Bronze

Around a week ago, PixelLink announced artists of their new gen with a hint about their lore. No visuals yet, but artists are interesting.
Kamamesigogo (Selen's mama) Kitada Mo (Biboo's mama) Hachihito (Kai's mama) Chiri (Pippa's mama)

They are also selling hoodies created by PastelMelon. Nebi consulted them to not sell her hoodie due to her graduation. Designs are pretty good imo.

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Ngl her hair looks cute.

What the heck is up with her car's headliner? You'd think with the money she makes she can afford to get some Slovenian dude to put it back into place

And before you say "why are you looking at the car's headliner instead of the girl front and center?", I'll let Filian explain:

"It's like when you're watching anime and the one chick has a mole on her tit, and you try not to stare at it? Primal instinct is like, 'why is there a black dot?'"

For me, primal instinct says "why is her headliner sagging?"

Anyways, Ember abusive husband RP

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki playing guitar and singing :shubaIapprob:

Negzana

Top Bottom