"Phase Connect but we're not connecting!"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
are all latinx pdf-files?
what the fuck is this
Thats not on us, i dont know why Aviel keep insisting in petites/lolis model

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
They don't even look loli, they're just straight-up chibi. I don't mind petite character designs, but the proportions on those two look off. Meica has the best design of them, and even that's a bit busy for its own good.
Those are loli, not chibi. You're right about the proportions looking off, but that's just how some artists draw loli. It's more common in highly sexualized lolis.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Weebing out to a Gunbuster game
snapshot.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Those are loli, not chibi. You're right about the proportions looking off, but that's just how some artists draw loli. It's more common in highly sexualized lolis.
I see you've siphoned some Loli expertise from your Oshi

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nigga look at those Loli models WTF
If it wasnt for Meica already having her own character and the other 2 girl having braincells this would have been another Lolifest

Jesus all of those look hideous. I hope this crashes and burns, we already have enough outsiders invading the sphere for my disgusting countrymen to be involved in it as well.
are all latinx pdf-files?
what the fuck is this
That's just the idol trademark.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Today we are privileged to see not one, but TWO brown woman reveals: Tomoe Umari's second outfit, and Sena Bonbon's 3.0 model. Show these brown bombshells some love :sanasmile:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
…I’m almost entirely positive that one loli model in IdolES with the least amount of clothing would be illegal to watch in some states and countries, so I’ve already written her off. Same goes for the other loli, because there seems to be a trend of Idol lolis doing borderline sexual content, even if they change their mind later on.

I would be absolutely shocked if wrong, and would hope she doesn’t lean into it either!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
How are they going to fuck this one up, or how low is her viewer count going to be?

place-your-bets-now-people-saturday-night-live.gif

I like Enna and still think she's a great singer, but the allegations are a bit too concrete.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Thats not on us, i dont know why Aviel keep insisting in petites/lolis model
now that I think about it, it feels like he's trying really hard to make it work. Nigga gets an already established vtuber to join after the riro shitshow and then shits out a loli straight out of a hentai who is also blue cause gura. It screams we're not confident in this. Shitposting aside I'm actually curious if they can actually get the latam audience to stick around, there's money there but I doubt you'd get these niggas to leave all the cosplaying whores who are making bank on twitch and even facebook of all places :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I'm actually curious if they can actually get the latam audience to stick
I mean is not like we have another corpo that doesnt sucks 3 kind of ass or are just thinly veiled groom groups for rich kids

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
…I’m almost entirely positive that one loli model in IdolES with the least amount of clothing would be illegal to watch in some states and countries, so I’ve already written her off. Same goes for the other loli, because there seems to be a trend of Idol lolis doing borderline sexual content, even if they change their mind later on.

I would be absolutely shocked if wrong, and would hope she doesn’t lean into it either!
The pink one's design seems fine. She's just a generic loli magical girl. But yeah, that blue one is not for me.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Imagine getting arrested because of a drawing.
Clown ass country. :millieLoser:

Altough I will say, those designs suck except for Meica and Taiga, if you want to have cute chibi/chubby lolis hire Henreader or Atage, they could do it right, and I know Aviel got the money.

Hagspera playing some Elden Ring

Ashton continuing Half-Life 2

Jenny sperging about books

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Nano's Karaoke.

And Lunalia's collab starting in 30 minutes.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I mean is not like we have another corpo that doesnt sucks 3 kind of ass or are just thinly veiled groom groups for rich kids
And that's why the first ones to actually try will make bank. If head jew had the scouting chops of cover, hell even fishman, he could actually hit gold. So far the man has hired a pisstuber with regrets, a frog that scammed her audience and probably pulled a fast one on him, a menhera that was grooming his second in command and a bitch that was talking shit about another girl like she was still in highschool. He's not good at this :Vesper-UNHINGED: Idol will not seize el dorado but at least the implosion will be funny. Unless he went with spaniards, then the branch will die out due to low viewership.

The dude who posted enna reminded me of this, take with a grain of salt but shit is so funny.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
. Unless he went with spaniards, then the branch will die out due to low viewership.
Sadly he got 2 from spain, he has 2 ex WACTORS in the roster, i totally forgot who Meica was until i checked on her, she was Hina Misora the talent that the asshole of WACTOR doxed to hell and back, with her came another WACTOR, it was a dead giveaway because of the 3 languages, im still invesigating the others

Bronze

Sadly he got 2 from spain, he has 2 ex WACTORS in the roster, i totally forgot who Meica was until i checked on her, she was Hina Misora the talent that the asshole of WACTOR doxed to hell and back, with her came another WACTOR, it was a dead giveaway because of the 3 languages, im still invesigating the others
Don't forget Lily endou who's most likely Ruby Runeheart

Top Bottom