"Stay away from my rice you knaves!"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And that's why the first ones to actually try will make bank. If head jew had the scouting chops of cover, hell even fishman, he could actually hit gold.
I think Cover knows there's no chance so they haven't even tried, I wish the jew luck.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
How are they going to fuck this one up, or how low is her viewer count going to be?

place-your-bets-now-people-saturday-night-live.gif

I like Enna and still think she's a great singer, but the allegations are a bit too concrete.

Enna will probably still have the biggest 3D debut of Ethyria. The best singers in NijiEN goes Her/Pomu > everyone else > Vox. A lot of people just pay attention to her music and probably aren't even aware of the drama.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Don't forget Lily endou who's most likely Ruby Runeheart
Oh totally forgot about her i think i posted her in the lazarus pit millenia ago?

I think Cover knows there's no chance so they haven't even tried, I wish the jew luck.
Yagoo is japanese and they play safe, they rarely go to a new territory unless there is a huge demand or is proven to work, i really hope Aviel succeed because i want a latina in Hololive that to go to the studio to put daddy yankee in a stream to confuse the entire office while twerking

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nigga look at those Loli models WTF
If it wasnt for Meica already having her own character and the other 2 girl having braincells this would have been another Lolifest

Runeheart & Meica look great, IMO. Akugaki is okay. Taiga is... not my thing, I'm not a six year old girl.

And if a talent approached me with Lalabell's design and told me "I want to look like that!", I'd politely take her to the side and tell her to think of a design she'd be willing to show her mother, 'cause she ain't getting something like that.

ex_lurker

Those are loli, not chibi. You're right about the proportions looking off, but that's just how some artists draw loli. It's more common in highly sexualized lolis.
I just checked out the blue loli's mama's twitter and the first tweet I see is about a loli ear licking ASMR they did the illustrations for.

Yeah, if they didn't want a sexualized model they probably chose the wrong artist for that

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I just checked out the blue loli's mama's twitter and the first tweet I see is about a loli ear licking ASMR they did the illustrations for.

Yeah, if they didn't want a sexualized model they probably chose the wrong artist for that

Is kinda funny there is people already bitching for the design and there are some very extreme dumbass that are worshipping her as Yuko replacement, sorry Green one but the cycle start again

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

They definitely wanted a sexualized model. There's no way anyone can look at it and think otherwise.

Stunned But Dumb

and there are some very extreme dumbass that are worshipping her as Yuko replacement
So what is this, sloppy thirds at this point? Sloppy fourths?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The IdolES gura-lookalike made me laugh hard.
Her footsoles straight up in the trailer. Aviel knows exactly the audience he's hunting.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Her footsoles straight up in the trailer. Aviel knows exactly the audience he's hunting.
And by giving them exactly what they want right away, she's going to have to keep escalating further to keep their interest. This won't end well.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I fucking DREAD the voices that are gonna come out of those lolis...
If you amerifats and eurocucks weren't aware, spanish as a language really does not do "cutesy" or high pitched voices, anything high pitched that isn't from an actual child sounds retarded, and when a woman tries to force it... terrible things result.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
And by giving them exactly what they want right away, she's going to have to keep escalating further to keep their interest. This won't end well.
Not quite? pure latams are not attracted to that kind of shit, the second/third gens pochos is another thing, i dont know what is her approach with this but her voice is very loli so loli model it is

ALSO THE LACK OF TANNED CHUBAS MEAN AVIEL IS A RAYCIST DENYING US OUR GLORIUS PURPOSE

You can hear one of the lolis right now if you want is on my other post

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If you amerifats and eurocucks weren't aware, spanish as a language really does not do "cutesy" or high pitched voices, anything high pitched that isn't from an actual child sounds retarded, and when a woman tries to force it... terrible things result.
I expect all spic loli voices to go full Frijolito

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
sawa sama tier?

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Neru chatting

Brown woman good :shubaIapprob:

:shiinastare::pomuLove:
Huh, wasnt Meica one of the ex-WACTORs? And its her personal character too, i think she collabed with Reimu from NijiEN in a couple of ES streams as both her WACTOR character and Meica

I feel bad for Meica.
I feel bad for the poor bastard that has to manage them
Hopefully they have more than one manager.
Thats not on us, i dont know why Aviel keep insisting in petites/lolis model
You know what they say, third time's enemy action.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_1.jpg

Huh. Okay, this must be because of the Girls Talk thing, right?

...eh, close enough.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Google translate:
"Today I taught my junior Hina some cute Japanese!I
① Bastard/kusoyarou
② Come to the table/omote ni dero
③ Lick my shoes/kutu wo namero

I hope you will continue to use it"

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hey, retard! Do you want to support the objectively superior candidate for this year's presidential election? Then head on over to V-oshi.com and check out Tomoe Umari's second outfit celebration merch! Featuring a mug, coin, standee, and many more goodies related to your favorite Ethiopian Equine. Check it out today and support a better future for America :sanasmile: it's not up on the website yet just give it a couple hours or something
1714259511467.png

Top Bottom