"WOMAN!!! COME!!!"La+ Darknesss

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Uruka tried to corrupt Airi jury's out on its effectiveness

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Oh I'm sure he's not telling the full truth. The contract likely has sections about how they keep their character's name and design, but Idol keeps the rights to any work done while in the company, any outfits/models debuted while in the company, and whatever else they can hold on to in order to make sure they don't dip.
At least JewMan tries to bring new blood into the scene
I dont know who the fuck that girl is and problaby i wouldnt know the other two

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Bronze

At least JewMan tries to bring new blood into the scene
I dont know who the fuck that girl is and problaby i wouldnt know the other two
They marketed her as "someone you know" so I don't think she's a literal who. Her debut is pretty close so we will get our answer if someone can't find out through her twitter/playlist. Actual new bloods are probably in EN 3.

Negzana

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Siro:When we debut, it was 2017
Sora:Oh, I miss it. That was seven years ago
Siro:Those were the days when vtuber was new to people......

I wonder if people back then could have imagined the development of vtuber today, and whether the current results are what they want to see:BijouBijou::baeJam:

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Sleep deprived neo-American dark elf streaming

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Doing less politics/news content. Don't really feel like gaming. Instead, going to do a Gundam/Mecha in general discussion, along with a bit of tierlisting and creative writing rambling.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The thing was designed for back massaging and to be used on dry surface.
People decided to put it to use on a ... wet surface. It's not built enough to be water tight. Or sometimes it's the cord that's damaged.
There's also a chance of buying a chinese counterfeit, which is all over amazon.
But a quick google seems like it's pretty normal, and hitachi doesn't feel the need to improve it because they literally have no competition even after 50 years:smugmoona:. In fact even hitachi wants nothing to do with it and remove the word hitachi from the thing's packaging. Doesn't stop everyone from calling it Hitachi though.

If she actually buy the genuine one, an average woman probs had one explode after 4-6 years of use from what I'm seeing
this mean in a year, kirsche use it as much as an average woman in 6 years :towapeeved:
Some of ya'll need to help her eggs.
It is amazing how ketchup can seep in through little gaps and cracks in plastic.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
@Cubanodun you favorite chink tranny from Canada is fishing for attention again.

I'm amused about how tight is the opsec of her masters she is a 2views barely getting 50 CCV and somehow she has enough money to pay for shit like this

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
It's great how she tried to do a no-save run, realized she was still at World 1 after almost 3 hours and immediately asked chat how to save.

Edit: "If I can beat this game with no saves, I'll officially join Hololive Gamers." -Oozora Subaru

So now she's trying a no-save run again and is back to World 1. But she's already an honorary Gamers member so I think she just enjoys suffering.
She should do an English only stream of it to practice her passion English. Have confidence!

Thanks for posting this. I watched it live, but I don't speak Japanese, so it's nice to have the translation.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Our favorite sailor mouthed chinchilla returns tonight we have more yakuza and more jong this week looks like Mongolian ceramic is habit forming

You don't need to understand mahjong to appreciate this one

1715030843449.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
muscle snake morning yap to wake you up

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I wonder if people back then could have imagined the development of vtuber today, and whether the current results are what they want to see:BijouBijou::baeJam:

People from that era would probably be horrified at how many of the old agencies are dead or irrelevant, how the kings declined and were forgotten, the general degradation of vtuber culture into "gimmicky streamers" and probably incredulous at how Holo of all agencies ended up being king of the hill.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Also, the stream started with her being paranoid that the pest control guy she had in didn't leave for some reason and now lurks in her flat or some shit.
as I understood it, she thought the guy in her house was pest control, but it wasn't. It was just a random ass dude she left unsupervised in her house for 3 hours. She only found out that he ISNT pest control because she asked the building managers if he's still there.
She also didn't really seem all that bothered by it and only remembered to check if anything was stolen when her dad asked bout it and only checked if her key was stolen when chat asked about it. She also doesn't seem that concerned if the random ass dude left cameras in her house.

I think its nice that Sora still likes to hang out with other oldfags like her

I only watch vtubers on Twitch now. The chat experience is so superior I can't stand trying to talk to a streamer via Youtube chat anymore. The interactivity between chat and streamer is vastly better on Twitch.
I don't really get the need to communicate in chat at all. 95% of all streams I have chat closed and I think that greatly improves the experience. What is the need to interact with your oshi? Just enjoy her brilliance from far and in peace.

1715031122386.png

Ame post
She coming back :Ame-IKNEWIT::amepopcorn:

Last edited:
Top Bottom