"I was totally fine with kickadas (Cicadas) as a kid. I told you guys I had a picture of... they were not kickadas, but I had 5 stag beetles on my shoulders and I was like 'yaay!' I don't think I can do that now"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Netscaper

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

UberSoldat

WebDevs and Leaking VTuber reveals early. Name a more iconic duo.

Unrelated, but I could have sworn I just heard Pippa say "Inshallah" and "Islam was right about women".
Said Inshallah at least once in a FAITH stream

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Any good reason for the ban that isnt "REEEE KIRSCHE ITS A RIGHT WING NAZI"?
Wokelunteers got uppity and feely-feely hort and i guess Offkai can't afford to search for new people this close to the event. Hope next year they will ditch these idiots too.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>open stream
>song cheering on slaves as a redeem as she sings along

Does she not really understand the difference between a few yabs and talking about controversial politics all the time? I'm not fully believing the "it's all because volunteers are boycotting you" excuse the con people are giving, I think it's more likely that some of the big corps there don't want to be associated with her.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Numi got a big job pretty cool for her

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
>open stream

Does she not really understand the difference between a few yabs and talking about controversial politics all the time? I'm not fully believing the "it's all because volunteers are boycotting you" excuse the con people are giving, I think it's more likely that some of the big corps there don't want to be associated with her.

She literally has been sponsored by Idol Corp before.

Kalion

:)
All it would take is one swipe through Kirsche's twitter account for almost any brand go "Do not associate me with this, at all."

Spergatory

Early Adopter
That was nearly a year ago when she hadn't fully leaned into the culture war/political stuff. You fake fan groomer you. :annoyedpippa:

Stunned But Dumb

God's Strongest Dragoon

takeaguess.png

Would you like to buy a vowel?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
That was nearly a year ago when she hadn't fully leaned into the culture war/political stuff. You fake fan groomer you. :annoyedpippa:

She still has contacts with Idol. I really don't think anyone here grasps how these things work. She is worth tens of thousands of dollars, easily, just in a corporation's cut of her revenue if she contracted with them. Nijisanji literally has a talent that faked his own death in the past, and they don't care. No corporation gives the smallest shit about any of this political nonsense on any level. It's all completely performative and dropped the instant more money can be made by doing so.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

The Priestess is streaming!! Ina is streaming something I have never heard of...

roktofferson

Idol pulled a Vshojo.

JEEEEWS:amegunl:
I fear for the sheep, the jews use them for sacrifices:towapeeved:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>open stream

What are you? Some kind of fucking WOKE? SOME KIND OF SNOWFLAKE? Don't you know that saying níggerfaggot on stream and talking about politics makes you BASED?! STOP WATCHING CORPO SLOP YOU FUCKING NORMIE RETARD FÁGGOT! YOU FUCKING SAFE-SPACE LOOSER!

Bronze

Muyu's checking out Bunny garden

Lottie's playing super mario advance

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Muyu's checking out Bunny garden

Wow, they've dropped a fourth girl for Bunny Garden? She looks pretty different though.
1715376456126.png
Love this dork.

Top Bottom