"I was supposed to be a joke!!!"Sena Bonbon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

She feels(or felt tbh I'm not sure currently) too active on Menace so I'm unsure if she'll stay or not in long run. Unlike Rye, she's not as active there but still it made me suspicious. Probably just me overthinking. Mozu said she's busy for now so I guess she's staying.
In dizzy's stream my nigga Fishman said they get to keep the IP if they want. Wouldn't surprise me if yuri sold fishman her IP for an extra paycheck thinking she'd be around.
I do not remember that tbh. My bad if true

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
It probably is overblown due to their timing. They might lose Coni too eventually, but renewed contract, if real, should makes things better. Besides, she keeps her IP so even if worst happens she's safe.
True, but I personally don’t want to see Lisa go through a company explosion again. That girl has been through enough as it is and is too talented to be subject to that shit. Overall I’m praying she gets solid W’s for once and that she gets her cat back.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
shizu is celebrating 10k and is already talking about taking a bunch of glizzies and grinding it all up to make a mega glizzy :Vesper-UNHINGED:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
She feels(or felt tbh I'm not sure currently) too active on Menace so I'm unsure if she'll stay or not in long run. Unlike Rye, she's not as active there but still it made me suspicious. Probably just me overthinking
Menace is as active as pippa on her 12 alts. Some hoes streamed from their alts while in corpo and stayed corpo. It doesnt tell much

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Kalion

:)
She feels(or felt tbh I'm not sure currently) too active on Menace so I'm unsure if she'll stay or not in long run. Unlike Rye, she's not as active there but still it made me suspicious. Probably just me overthinking. Mozu said she's busy for now so I guess she's staying.

I do not remember that tbh. My bad if true
The reference sheet she posted not to long ago straight up looks like it could be a new model in the works.

Yeah it does feel like she has a backup plan prepared, in any case.

Arznbae

wtf is happening
It's all the PL's coming back online right after the ky0resu drama that had everyone worried. They all seem to have clear exit plans in case shit goes tits up again.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Menace is as active as pippa on her 12 alts. Some hoes streamed from their alts while in corpo and stayed corpo. It doesnt tell much
Id push back and say that menace also got a good new design from Mozu so it’s a bit more then just being active on an alt. I frankly wouldn’t be surprised if she splits for Vdere if idol starts sinking.

Awoogers

Early Adopter
Id push back and say that menace also got a good new design from Mozu so it’s a bit more then just being active on an alt. I frankly wouldn’t be surprised if she splits for Vdere if idol starts sinking.
I mean we are probably going to see as auditions for vdere come to end.
Although i dont really understand the concept of auditions into whats essentially is "a friend group with a money jar"

Bronze

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
True, but I personally don’t want to see Lisa go through a company explosion again. That girl has been through enough as it is and is too talented to be subject to that shit. Overall I’m praying she gets solid W’s for once and that she gets her cat back.
She should brace for it because to me idol doesn't seem to be doing good. I'm starting to think that their ES branch might be a desperate attempt to open a new line of revenue. Head jew came swinging with fat stacks of cash, steamrolling conventions and producing a bunch of shit but after all that they can't even get merch going that doki wouldn't be able to produce in her basement. Or he could really have infinite money to burn, after all he's an israel kike :smugselen:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kiara's done better at Buckshot Roulette than any other hololive girl I've seen play it.

closedblas

Would not be surprised if fishman doesn't want Lisa simply because she doesn't stream enough.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
I don't really care about the nonbinary fág-ant, but I'll share him because purpur_lavandel is gonna be collabing on his channel with alice sawyer and some other indie I care little about

Awoogers

She has a series in fact

goddamn it im happy that someone actually played a project moon game but on the other hand its fucking rie

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Would not be surprised if fishman doesn't want Lisa simply because she doesn't stream enough.
He still has Airi who takes random breaks for weeks to months at a time, and he complains about her more than Dizzy

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
In dizzy's stream my nigga Fishman said they get to keep the IP if they want. Wouldn't surprise me if yuri sold fishman her IP for an extra paycheck thinking she'd be around.
Could have been a myriad of reasons. Could have been the only reason she didn't retain it was due to the contract breach, could have been she sold it because of the contract breach, sold it to pay debts, etc. There was never any actual evidence that Phase automatically obtained ownership of the identity of an Invader upon signing the contract. Was all speculation based on this one event that we know very little about, and people just continue to run with it as fact.

Granted, the secrecy behind it doesn't help quell any speculation, but at this point, they don't really need to as Phase isn't in a position where they're desperate for people to apply to them despite the Phasebeggers and the memes about the Phasebeggers.

Top Bottom